- The emerging risks of 2020
- Can voluntary corporate (in)actions lead to mandatory retribution?
- Demystifying Revised Credit Risk Standardized Approach
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- Talk is cheap, the time to act is now- a look at the top three consequences of bank de-risking on the global community
- From Profit Police to Strategic Imperative: the Changing Face of Credit Compliance
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- Aircraft financing: LTVs require closer attention to potentially volatile depreciation rates
- Aberdeen Standard Investments Launches Global Equity AI Fund
- Punter Southall Aspire urges employers to check their default DC pension funds, as new reports show variations that put savers at risk
- How the blockchain can fix the broken pension system
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Forest City, Greenland Close Restructuring of Pacific Park Brooklyn Partnership
- International lenders warn on capacity constraints in Africa but remain bullish on pro-investor and trade trends
- Finastra brings IFRS 9 Regtech solution to Indonesia
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Hermes adds to fixed income offering with launch of Unconstrained Credit Fund
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2017
- Credit Risk Mitigation Regulations – Why the financial services industry needs to pay attention
- Why execs need more emerging markets experience
- Integrated approach to credit and fraud risks in credit portfolio management
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- TACKLING THE “NEW NORMAL” OF UNCERTAINTY
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONFIRMS LOW RISK PROFILE FOR TRADE AND EXPORT FINANCE
- SPANISH CRISIS COULD BE TIP OF EURO ICEBERG
- EMPLOYERS URGED TO CHECK PERFORMANCE OF DEFAULT DC PENSION FUNDS AS NEW REPORT REVEALS HUGE INDUSTRY VARIATIONS COULD PUT SAVERS AT RISK
- BREXIT UNCERTAINTY WILL LEAD TO TOUGH SURVIVAL DECISIONS FOR ICT BUSINESSES
- PRUDENTIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT GROUP’S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR H2 2017
- TDX GROUP RESEARCH ALERTS BUSINESSES TO UPWARD SPIKE IN BAD DEBT
- SIX X-CLEAR ENHANCES ITS RISK MODEL ACCURACY AND BALANCES ITS INTER-CCP RISK EXPOSURES
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards ICS Financial Systems Ltd for “Best Islamic Banking Technology Provider MEA 2017”
- EMEA IS TOP SOURCE OF PHISHING ATTACKS WORLDWIDE ACCORDING TO NTT SECURITY GLOBAL THREAT INTELLIGENCE REPORT
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: RISING INFLATION RAISES SPECTRE OF CORPORATE DEFAULTS
- CCP RECOVERY AND RESOLUTION: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE COSTLY
- CAMRADATA GLOBAL INVESTMENT OUTLOOK FOR 2017 THE KEY TRENDS INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- T+2 IS FINALLY CLOSE BUT SHOULDN’T WE DO MORE?
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONTINUES TO SHOWCASE THE LOW RISK NATURE OF TRADE FINANCE
- PIONEER INVESTMENTS’ 2017 MARKET OUTLOOK
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- LACK OF COLLABORATION AND SKILLS SHORTAGE IS LIMITING ORGANISATIONS’ ABILITY TO MEET IFRS 9 REQUIREMENTS
- JAYWING RELEASES HORIZON, A NEW IFRS 9 MODELLING SOLUTION THAT ENCAPSULATES ITS EXTENSIVE CREDIT RISK EXPERTISE
- LENDERS: KEEP CALM AND REMEMBER THE LEGAL FUNDAMENTALS
- CFIUS IMPLICATIONS FOR FOREIGN LENDERS
- INVESTEC WEALTH & INVESTMENT REDEPLOYS REAL ESTATE EXPOSURE TO NON-TRADITIONAL SECTORS
- STRIKING THE RIGHT BALANCE IN FIXED INCOME – IT’S NOT SIMPLY DURATION
- HOW LATE PAYMENTS AFFECT THE SMB
- PLATFORM BLACK TO PUT SKIN IN THE GAME! LAUNCH OF MARKET LEADING 1ST LOSS PROTECTION POLICY
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- WHERE ARE WE LOOKING FOR INCOME?
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- ICC TRADE REGISTER ONCE AGAIN ILLUSTRATES THAT TRADE FINANCE IS LOW RISK
- FIXED INCOME FOCUS: OUTLOOK FOR 2016
- FORESCOUT HELPS ORGANISATIONS TO SECURELY ONBOARD WINDOWS 10 BYOD DEVICES
- What Banks Can Learn From Antivirus Companies About Fighting Financial Crime
- ALICE IN REGULATORY LAND – THE STORY OF A FINANCIAL REGULATORY TEA PARTY
- THE EUROPEAN VOTER MIGHT STRIKE BACK
- CATALYST: MARKET LEADERS IN REDUCING RISK AND INCREASING EFFICIENCY IN GLOBAL BANKING.
- COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT: NON-PERFORMING EXPOSURES PREVENTING €2 TRILLION OF ADDITIONAL BANK LENDING, IMPACTING EUROZONE JOBS AND GROWTH, SAYS KPMG
- THE FUTURE OF CLEARING
- THE WINNING FORECAST
- EULER HERMES GCC UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF TCI FOR SMES Insure Direct (Brokers) LLC and the DMCC Free Zone general insurance workshop features ‘How to Ease SMEs Access to Finance’
- EMIR AND THE FX MARKET
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- MOBILE BANKING WATERSHED SIGNALS THE ARRIVAL OF THE VIRTUAL BANK
- EULER HERMES AGAIN NAMED “FASTEST GROWING TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE COMPANY IN GCC”
- HOW TO AVOID GETTING HURT BY RAM SCRAPERS
- EULER HERMES LAUNCHES EH SMARTVIEW, AN INNOVATIVE ONLINE SOLUTION TO IMPROVE RISK MONITORING
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF RING-FENCING
- TOP 10 TIPS FOR MANAGING YOUR TRADE CREDIT IN 2014
- INCREASING TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE APPEAL AND IMPROVING FINANCIAL GOVERNANCE
- CALLING ALL ACQUIRERS TO THE RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE MARKET
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- Rapid7 to announce enhancements to security product portfolio
- Regulatory Reporting The hidden costs of not investing in your systems and processes
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ Experts Highlight Data Management Challenges in Financial Markets
- Euler Hermes and HSBC forge global trade credit insurance agreement
- COREP from Europe: It’s The Final Countdown
- Stenham Launches New Credit and Healthcare Funds
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- Corporate Risk Hotspots In 2013
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- CRM, Sure. But Why Aren’t You Doing Debtor Relationship Management?
- MANAGING TRADE CREDIT MITIGATES RISK EXPOSURE FOR BUSINESSES IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- The Board of Directors in Alternative Investment
- Counterparty Exposure Risk
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- MICROFINANCE COMES OF AGE
- Banks are not the Barrier to Growth
- Commentary from Rajesh Agrawal on the Eurozone Crisis
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- Housing In Canada
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...