Mining Journal Select London is a carefully selected group of projects as recommended by the Mining Journal from around the world for the Gold & Silver, Copper & Zinc and Energy Minerals commodity groups.
Confirmed Mining Company presentations include: Cardinal Resources, Central Asia Metals PLC, Fortune Minerals Limited, Freegold Ventures Limited, Hot Chili Ltd, K92 Mining Inc, MAG Silver, Metals X Limited, Nemaska Lithium, Neo Lithium Corp, Nevada Copper, Phoenix Global Mining Ltd, Polymetal International PLC, Savannah Resources, Trilogy Metals Inc
This two day event will explore exceptional investment opportunities and enable consultative one-to-one business meetings between mining companies, investors within areas including venture capital, hedge funds and private equity. Attendance will also come from legal firms, investment banks, brokerages, accountancy, mining equipment and servicing companies, mining technology providers. Industry leaders through keynote speeches, panel discussions and fire-side chats will also provide the macro-economic, commodity and geo-political contexts that are an essential part of any investment decision.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rick Rule, CEO, Sprott Global Holdings
- Tom Albanese, former CEO, Rio Tinto, Vedanta
- Tom Kendall, Head of Precious Metals Sales, ICBC Standard Bank
- Gianni Kovacevic, CEO, Copperbank Corp
Download the latest agenda at https://bit.ly/2J9YL0D
Tickets are £995 each. Register online at https://bit.ly/2su8GUo
Jun 26 2018 – Jun 27 2018
8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY,United Kingdom
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
Reuters Events Free Webinar – The Impact of The Pandemic On Executive Compensation
Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors Identify Equity Portfolio Exposure to Governance Risks
Join Reuters Events free webinar on Wednesday 7th October (10:00 ET/15:00 BST): Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors identify equity portfolio exposure to governance risks: The impact of the pandemic on executive compensation.
To stay ahead of the market, ‘Asset Owners’ and ‘Asset Managers’ must increase engagement with topics, such as incentive plans, to ensure they are socially responsible and aligned with performance.
Expert speakers include:
- Andrew Gebelin, Vice President of Research, Engagement and Stewardship, Glass Lewis
- Glenn Davis, Deputy Director, Council of Institutional Investors
- Aniel Mahabier, CEO, CGLytics
Our expert speakers provide exclusive insights on:
- How to benchmark your portfolio companies’ executive compensation practices
- Why companies pay-for-performance is still misaligned, even after they have taken pay cuts this year
- ESG in incentive plans; how to link to variable pay
- How to identify executive compensation risks in your portfolio and ensure good investments decisions are made
- The impact of equity requests on your portfolio; how to perform bench marking of stock-based compensation plan costs and evaluate risks of share dilution.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
After months of economic uncertainty and volatility, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
With markets in decline and economies around the world heading towards recession, Reuters Events’ Investment Summit (Dec. 2-3) unites financial institutions and investors from around the world to tackle the future of investment at this unprecedented moment.
Combining onstage inspiration with intimate peer-to-peer networking, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and market volatility have impacted investment outlook and how you can prepare for 2021 and beyond.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understanding of the market and extract financial rewards. Watch out for opportunity identification techniques, industry specific expert takes and great debates.
- Leadership in a New Reality: A deep-dive into how long-term government, regulatory and investment initiatives will drive change for investors around the world.
- Learning from COVID-19: Crisis has created both opportunities and risks. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players as investors look to tackle economic calamity.
As the world comes to term with the events of 2020, this 2 day strategic summit will evaluate the investment community’s response to the current crisis to identify opportunities that lie ahead. We are committed to helping investors on their road to profitability and resilience.
FinTech in Credit Markets: Efficiency and Potential Risks – Free webinar
As the financial industry’s landscape continually changes, the ever-quickening development in information technology has led to an unprecedented wave of...
The new virtual leaders – adapting your leadership style for a changed workforce
By Debbie Clifford, Head of People and Talent at Olive During this pandemic, organisations across all sectors have witnessed a dramatic...
Asset-based lending is often called ‘working capital finance’ for a reason…
By Alex Beardsley, director at ABL Business. At the start of lockdown, many businesses went into panic mode, wondering whether...
Supply Networks: The Future of Procurement
By Sean Thompson, EVP of Network and Ecosystem, SAP Procurement Solutions No supply chain has been spared by the impact...
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...