- DADI CDN is a secure, fast and flexible content distribution service
- It is the first enterprise grade CDN service to run on a decentralized cloud network
London–DADI, the startup building a decentralized architecture for a democratic internet, has launched DADI CDN as the first service to run on the decentralized DADI cloud network.
DADI CDN aims to be the largest and most distributed content delivery network in the world, providing customers optimized performance and enhanced developer features at a fraction of the cost of existing Content Delivery Network (CDN) providers.
DADI CDN is designed to carry the processing and delivery load associated with high trafficked properties, image manipulation and digital asset delivery – sitting as an autonomous layer on top of your core digital product.
DADI CDN’s key features include:
- Intelligent delivery: Let CDN choose the best enhancements based on device, network, location or language
- Delivery recipes: Store frequently used image manipulation parameters as a ‘delivery recipe’
- Simplified media storage: Never maintain multiple sizes of the same image, every time you upload – CDN generates new variations from a single master image
- Crop based on subject matter: Let CDN decide the focal point of your images containing only the essentials, cropped to your specifications
DADI CDN provides a secure, fast and highly configurable solution that can be deployed in minutes. As with all DADI web services the product is will be available as a self-service solution, but initially DADI CDN will be deployed for enterprise customers globally, with support from DADI+, with teams located in the UK, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and Asia-Pacific.
“We’re excited to bring DADI CDN to the decentralized cloud network which will give CDN customers a better performance and significantly lower total cost of ownership. We’ve made the pricing transparent and provided developers enhanced tools to ensure that DADI CDN can demonstrably outperform the competitive set.” said, Joseph Denne, CEO at DADI.
For more information on DADI CDN, visit: https://dadi.cloud/en/cdn