With adaptive machine learning and analytics, ACI delivers next-generation real-time payments fraud protection—an unmatched offering to banks, intermediaries and merchants
ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW), a leading global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, today announced the next generation of fraud protection with its UP Payments Risk Management solution. Through state-of-the-art adaptive machine learning and an unrivalled approach to shared intelligence, the real-time payments fraud protection solution delivers banks, intermediaries, merchants and telcos the industry’s most powerful fraud strategies.
As organisations globally seek to outsource payments, fraud, compliance and security-related tasks to trusted partners, they require a fraud prevention solution that allows revenues to grow while minimising risk. ACI’s UP Payments Risk Management solution features cloud-based options delivered in payments-grade global data centres. The solution’s real-time fraud management services protect any payment, regardless of channel (card-present/card-not-present), payment engine (ACI or third-party) or segment (bank, intermediary or merchant).
ACI’s next generation real-time payments fraud protection includes:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- State-of-the-art adaptive machine learning: open architecture facilitates real-time reacting and adapting to new fraud signals; designed to immediately leverage fraud and payment data against emerging threats through proprietary or third party modelling and analytic capabilities
- Shared intelligence approach to leverage cross-industry knowledge and data:Fraud intelligence gathered through ACI’s extensive and global card-not-present and card-present fraud prevention network; global risk analysts and consultants deliver standard and bespoke fraud strategies augmenting prospect/customer fraud teams
- Unrivalled ability to perform real-time payments fraud screening: more than twenty years of experience delivering fraud detection and prevention in the transaction path
- Deep understanding of payment engines: more than forty years of payments expertise developing award-winning offerings for integrated payments and fraud processing for existing and emerging payments mechanisms (i.e. immediate payments, mobile, person-to-person, etc.)
- Flexible deployment models: in addition to being available in the cloud, UP Payments Risk Management can also be deployed on-premise as licensed software
“Companies are increasingly looking to outsource services, including fraud prevention,” said James Wester, research director, IDC. “The complex requirements for recognising and preventing new and emerging fraud threats, however, requires real-time, responsive tools.”
UP Payments Risk Management, which offers flexible delivery models, is underpinned by market-leading platform performance—scalability, reliability and fraud detection accuracy. As such, the solution’s complex event processing (CEP) capabilities deliver faster, state-of-the-art processing and throughput.
“Successful fraud prevention is all about decision-making – accepting the good transactions and denying the bad ones – with the best available information in real-time,” said Andreas Suma, vice president, ACI Worldwide. “A winning fraud prevention solution allows organisations to focus on what they do best. The necessity for universal fraud management services in the cloud continues to increase, and banks, intermediaries, merchants and telcos seek to outsource everything from payments, fraud, compliance and security-related tasks. UP Payments Risk Management is an unparalleled offering that combines fraud and transaction data from the payment universe and insights from ACI’s global fraud experts—stopping fraud and improving every customer experience across the payments ecosystem.”