OptionTrade, voted Best New Binary Options Broker in Europe 2014, opened its advanced OT Trader platform to clients in 2013 and hasn’t looked back since! As the Binary Options off-shoot of leading FX broker HotForex, this innovative newcomer to the Binary Options scene is exhibiting an unwavering commitment to client security, transparency and the provision of a trading service that clients have come to rely on. So, let’s take a look at what sets OptionTrade apart.
About Binary Options
Binary Options trading is currently the fastest growing sector in the global financial services industry and is said to offer an easier introduction into the world of trading. A Binary Options trade involves just 3 steps:
(1) Choosing an asset;
(2) Predicting whether the price of that asset will rise or fall by a specific point in time; and,
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
(3) Deciding how much to invest.
Due to the apparent simplicity of Binary Options, traders often underestimate the importance of developing the trading skills and knowledge required. Developing a solid strategy is just as important when trading Binary Options as it is when making any other type of investment. This is where a broker like OptionTrade really shines! OptionTrade has invested copious amounts of time and resources into creating a service that encourages traders to maximize their potential by participating in complimentary training programs, such as multilingual Live Webinars and Beginner to Advanced Video-on-Demand Courses that are targeted at satisfying the specific trading needs of Binary Options traders.
Security of Client Funds
OptionTrade is regulated and licensed by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) CIF license no. 183/12, it is also required to operate in accordance with the EU’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). In addition, OptionTrade client funds are:
- insured up to EUR 20,000 through the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF); and,
- deposited in segregated accounts at leading global banks and are kept completely separate from the Company’s money.
A Reliable Binary Options Trading Service
The OptionTrade team has worked tirelessly to differentiate their service and the result is a cutting-edge Binary Options trading environment that ticks all the right boxes. The combination of a highly user-friendly intuitive interface; fast, transparent trade execution; and, a secure trading environment make OptionTrade a fast-emerging leader in the dynamic Binary Options industry. Traders can depend on OptionTrade for a complete, well-thought-out service that incorporates:
- 3 account types – Standard, Premium and VIP – offering a choice of initial deposit and a wide range of trade-enhancing benefits.
- 100% Cash Match Bonus (see below).
- An advanced, web-based platform that offers traders the ability to diversify their investments between more than 150 financial assets
- Ability to invest on-the-go with OptionTrade’s advanced mobile apps
- A great variety of financial products: Classic, Long-term, One Touch, 60 Seconds, Pairs and Ladder Options.
- High potential returns of up to 88% (up to 550% for One Touch)
- Free Webinars & Video Training Courses
- Trading and risk management tools
- Multilingual 24/5 support
Risk Warning: Binary Options trading is risky
100% CashMatch Bonus
OptionTrade’s 100% Cash Match Bonus illustrates this broker’s client-centric outlook and commitment to delivering a fair and transparent service. At OptionTrade, a client’s own funds and any profits made may be withdrawn at any time without restriction as they are kept in an entirely different account to any 100% CashMatch Bonus claimed; the CashMatch Bonus amount will only be released for withdrawal or trading when the applicable volume requirement is met (See 100% CashMatch Bonus Terms and Conditions).
Education is a Must, not an Option
OptionTraders know that opening an account is just the start of their Binary Options trading journey with this forward-thinking broker. The OptionTrade team will not leave you at the mercy of the markets; instead they are there to offer a helping hand when you need it most with exceptional Binary Options educational resources that have been designed to improve the trading knowledge and skills of novice to advanced traders.
- The OptionTrade Academy is an evolving resource that is updated frequently. You will find Videos-on-Demand, an OT Trader Platform Tutorial, an In-depth Binary Option Course (Beginner – Advanced) & eBook, and Binary Options Strategies.
- OptionTrade also runs frequent free Webinars (online Seminars) on trading subjects that will be of particular interest to Binary Options traders. All Webinars are absolutely free of charge and are run by leading industry educators.
- 24/5 Support Service from an experienced Binary Options team.
Where will the Best New Binary Options Broker go from here?
“The fact that OptionTrade has been recognized as the Best New Binary Options Broker in Europe 2014 is testament to the hard work and commitment of the OptionTrade team. By focusing our energies on our clients, our service has gone from strength-to-strength and we are confident that the coming years will cement our position as one of the industry’s most innovative and client-centric brokers.” Stavros C. Fattas for OptionTrade
After such a positive start, the only option for OptionTrade is UP. By redefining the boundaries of the Binary Options industry, OptionTrade looks set to build on strong foundations of Client Security, Honesty and Innovation to bring their clients a service that provides everything they need to trade for the long-term. You can find out more about OptionTrade by visiting www.optiontrade.com
Risk Warning: Binary Options Trading may not be suitable for all investors and carries a high degree of risk to your invested capital. Ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice.