UMS Conferences is proud to introduce its New Age Banking Series in Europe. At its core, the summit is designed to address key challenges and also explore technologies that can accelerate the banking sector into the digital age. With a focus on emerging channels such as Blockchain, Next-Generation Payments, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cyber Security, the summit will be a knowledge-sharing platform that will explore innovative tech solutions key to shaping the future of banking in Europe.
- Gijs Boudewijn, Chairman – Payment Systems Committee, The European Banking Federation (EBF)
- IlirianaToçi, Board Member – Retail Banking, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
- Piotr Marciniak, Managing Director, Digital and Mobile, BGŻ BNP Paribas
- Michal Hoppel, Chief Data Officer (CDO), Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
- Robin Kiera, Digitalization, Fintech, Insurtech, Start-Up and Professional, Speaker, Author and Influencer
- Robert Fischer, First Vice President – Lead of CEE Products and Process Simplification & Standardization, UniCredit
- Jacek Zabielski, Director – Digital Banking Projects, Alior Bank S.A.
- Magdalena Borowik, Director for Technology Research, Special Envoy for FinTech, DLT and digital assets, Fintech Poland, The Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Tomasz Dymowski, Head of Retail Banking Department, Raiffeisen Polbank
- Andrius Bolšaitis, Head of Innovation Center, SEB
- Tomasz Jakubczyk, Director – Fintech Partnerships, Alior Bank
- AkosVeisz, Managing Director of Strategy, MKB Bank
- Filip Pawczyński, Chairman, Polish Bitcoin Association
- Dániel L. Némethy, Chief Technology Officer, Erste Bank Hungary
- Fernando Garcia-Quismondo, CTO – Security & Digital Identity, Banco Santander
and much more on the brochure…
NABS (Europe) 2018 will focus on –
- Digital Currency
- Payment Solutions
- Mobile Banking
- Security and Biometrics
- Fraud and Authentication
- AI, Machine Learning and Robotics
- Big Data
- Regulations and Compliance
- Banking Ecosystem
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Banking
- Ransomware and Malware Attacks
- Insider Threats
- Third Party Risk Management
- Map your digital banking blueprint
- Interact with key leaders, decision-makers, and banking innovators
- Explore opportunities for client acquisition
- Network with clients and vendors
- Increase market knowledge and acquaintance
- Enhance your company profile
- Learn from expert speakers and industry leaders
- Gain access to exponential case studies
- Explore how disruptive technology will change the banking Industry
- Understand how the new age customer needs to be serviced
- Source new methodologies or technological ideas
What makes this summit sui generis?
- Star Keynotes – Hear from international thought leaders and industry experts on digital innovation.
- Real-Time Case Studies – Learn from leading industry experts and solution providers.
- Town Hall Session – Hear leaders who are rooted in the future discuss regulatory frameworks and the impact of GDPR in depth.
- Networking Opportunities – Expand your network and reconnect with your peers at our networking sessions and gala receptions.
- Round Table Sessions – Share, brainstorm and discover solutions to cyber security challenges through focused round-table sessions.
- Fintech Innovation Session – Be part of the highly focused session on how platform-based digital services are re-inventing the banking and financial sector and how banks can harness these opportunities for the future.
Jun 19 2018 – Jun 20 2018
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
Reuters Events Free Webinar – The Impact of The Pandemic On Executive Compensation
Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors Identify Equity Portfolio Exposure to Governance Risks
Join Reuters Events free webinar on Wednesday 7th October (10:00 ET/15:00 BST): Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors identify equity portfolio exposure to governance risks: The impact of the pandemic on executive compensation.
To stay ahead of the market, ‘Asset Owners’ and ‘Asset Managers’ must increase engagement with topics, such as incentive plans, to ensure they are socially responsible and aligned with performance.
Expert speakers include:
- Andrew Gebelin, Vice President of Research, Engagement and Stewardship, Glass Lewis
- Glenn Davis, Deputy Director, Council of Institutional Investors
- Aniel Mahabier, CEO, CGLytics
Our expert speakers provide exclusive insights on:
- How to benchmark your portfolio companies’ executive compensation practices
- Why companies pay-for-performance is still misaligned, even after they have taken pay cuts this year
- ESG in incentive plans; how to link to variable pay
- How to identify executive compensation risks in your portfolio and ensure good investments decisions are made
- The impact of equity requests on your portfolio; how to perform bench marking of stock-based compensation plan costs and evaluate risks of share dilution.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
After months of economic uncertainty and volatility, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
With markets in decline and economies around the world heading towards recession, Reuters Events’ Investment Summit (Dec. 2-3) unites financial institutions and investors from around the world to tackle the future of investment at this unprecedented moment.
Combining onstage inspiration with intimate peer-to-peer networking, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and market volatility have impacted investment outlook and how you can prepare for 2021 and beyond.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understanding of the market and extract financial rewards. Watch out for opportunity identification techniques, industry specific expert takes and great debates.
- Leadership in a New Reality: A deep-dive into how long-term government, regulatory and investment initiatives will drive change for investors around the world.
- Learning from COVID-19: Crisis has created both opportunities and risks. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players as investors look to tackle economic calamity.
As the world comes to term with the events of 2020, this 2 day strategic summit will evaluate the investment community’s response to the current crisis to identify opportunities that lie ahead. We are committed to helping investors on their road to profitability and resilience.
Research exposes the £68.8 billion opportunity for UK retailers
Modelling shows increasing the proportion of online sales by 5 percentage points would have significantly boosted retailers’ revenues during the...
Want to serve your customers better? An effective online strategy is what financial institutions need
By Anna Willems, Marketing Director, Mention A strong online presence matters. Having a strong online presence, that involves social media...
The rise of AI in compliance management
By Martin Ellingham, director, product management compliance at Aptean, looks at the increasing role of AI in compliance management and just...
Simplifying the Sector: How low code can aid digital transformation in financial services
By Nick Ford Chief Technology Evangelist, Mendix From online banking to contactless payments and Apple Pay, it has been well...
Why the Boom is Long Overdue (and Here to Stay)
By Roger James Hamilton, CEO, Genius Group Virtually every aspect of our lives has been taken over by tech, so...
5 Sustainability Lessons That Are Crucial For Business Success
By Michael Stausholm, founder of Sprout World (sproutworld.com) Sprout World is the eco-company behind the world’s only plantable pencil, with...
Why financial brands need to understand consumer vitality
By Carolyn Corda, CMO at data consortium ADARA Our day to day lives have been turned upside down. Office workers have...
Why and how a modern marketing strategy should put customer experience first
By Jim Preston, VP EMEA, Showpad In 2004, the Leading Edge Forum coined the term ‘consumerisation of IT’, defining a...
Leading from the front – why decision makers must embrace automation
By Jeppe Rindom, Co-founder & CEO, Pleo Ask any decision maker at a business about admin and you’re likely to...
Business first, not compliance only is the future for accountants
By Peter Bracey, MD at Bracey’s Accountants. The past few months have underlined the need for better business insight to reduce...