UMS Conferences is proud to introduce its New Age Banking Series in Europe. At its core, the summit is designed to address key challenges and also explore technologies that can accelerate the banking sector into the digital age. With a focus on emerging channels such as Blockchain, Next-Generation Payments, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cyber Security, the summit will be a knowledge-sharing platform that will explore innovative tech solutions key to shaping the future of banking in Europe.
- Gijs Boudewijn, Chairman – Payment Systems Committee, The European Banking Federation (EBF)
- IlirianaToçi, Board Member – Retail Banking, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
- Piotr Marciniak, Managing Director, Digital and Mobile, BGŻ BNP Paribas
- Michal Hoppel, Chief Data Officer (CDO), Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
- Robin Kiera, Digitalization, Fintech, Insurtech, Start-Up and Professional, Speaker, Author and Influencer
- Robert Fischer, First Vice President – Lead of CEE Products and Process Simplification & Standardization, UniCredit
- Jacek Zabielski, Director – Digital Banking Projects, Alior Bank S.A.
- Magdalena Borowik, Director for Technology Research, Special Envoy for FinTech, DLT and digital assets, Fintech Poland, The Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Tomasz Dymowski, Head of Retail Banking Department, Raiffeisen Polbank
- Andrius Bolšaitis, Head of Innovation Center, SEB
- Tomasz Jakubczyk, Director – Fintech Partnerships, Alior Bank
- AkosVeisz, Managing Director of Strategy, MKB Bank
- Filip Pawczyński, Chairman, Polish Bitcoin Association
- Dániel L. Némethy, Chief Technology Officer, Erste Bank Hungary
- Fernando Garcia-Quismondo, CTO – Security & Digital Identity, Banco Santander
and much more on the brochure…
NABS (Europe) 2018 will focus on –
- Digital Currency
- Payment Solutions
- Mobile Banking
- Security and Biometrics
- Fraud and Authentication
- AI, Machine Learning and Robotics
- Big Data
- Regulations and Compliance
- Banking Ecosystem
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Banking
- Ransomware and Malware Attacks
- Insider Threats
- Third Party Risk Management
- Map your digital banking blueprint
- Interact with key leaders, decision-makers, and banking innovators
- Explore opportunities for client acquisition
- Network with clients and vendors
- Increase market knowledge and acquaintance
- Enhance your company profile
- Learn from expert speakers and industry leaders
- Gain access to exponential case studies
- Explore how disruptive technology will change the banking Industry
- Understand how the new age customer needs to be serviced
- Source new methodologies or technological ideas
What makes this summit sui generis?
- Star Keynotes – Hear from international thought leaders and industry experts on digital innovation.
- Real-Time Case Studies – Learn from leading industry experts and solution providers.
- Town Hall Session – Hear leaders who are rooted in the future discuss regulatory frameworks and the impact of GDPR in depth.
- Networking Opportunities – Expand your network and reconnect with your peers at our networking sessions and gala receptions.
- Round Table Sessions – Share, brainstorm and discover solutions to cyber security challenges through focused round-table sessions.
- Fintech Innovation Session – Be part of the highly focused session on how platform-based digital services are re-inventing the banking and financial sector and how banks can harness these opportunities for the future.
Jun 19 2018 – Jun 20 2018
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners of the “Hospitality Challenge”, the solidarity initiative created by the two partners. Over four weekly sessions, UNWTO experts and tourism leaders will share insights on the state of tourism and hospitality, and the prospective solutions to be implemented to accelerate its recovery.
Starting from 21st January 2021, weekly between 4.30pm and 5.30pm CET and over a course of 4 weeks, Hospitality Challenge Pitch online sessions held on LinkedIn will focus on topics essential in building back hospitality industry:
“What’s next in Revenue & Productivity”
The third session of the series will be moderated by Damon Embling, Journalist at Euronews and Director at Headline Media UK.
Joining in the panel discussion will be:
- Jonathan Humphries, Head of International Hotel Development & Asset Management Specializations at Glion Institute of Higher Education and Chairman and Owner at HoCoSo,
- Sandra Carvao, Chief of Market Intelligence and Competitiveness at UNWTO
- Marc Vieilledent, Chief Development Officer at easyHotel Plc.
The panel discussion will be followed by three of 30 winning project pitches:
- “Komodore” – presented by Miguel Escobar, Co-founder of the company
- “Firstclasset” – presented by its founder, Glion Alumnus and Managing Director at Scopum et Finem, Ronald Homsy
- “TipTrip.com” – presented by Ksenia Kartseva, a hospitality industry professional
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm CET
This is a Sponsored Post
Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/.
Keynotes Announced: SAP Financial Services Live 2020
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers & Session Titles for the upcoming free to attend digital event for banking, insurance, capital markets and central banks professionals; SAP Financial Services Live 2020 (17-19 November).
Meet Our Keynote Speakers:
Luka Mucic, CFO & Member of the Board, SAP
Financial Services: An Evolving Landscape
Christoph Böhm, CIO/COO, Deutsche Börse
Financial Markets and Technology in Transition
Maria Surmava, CIO, Discovery Health
Shared-Value Health Platform
Karsten Crede, CEO, ERGO Mobility Solutions
How to Become an Ecosystem Player
Peter Maier, President SAP Industries and Customer Advisory, SAP
Industry Convergence – Keynote Interview
Timo Elliott, VP – Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
Opening Keynote; The World has Changed, and it’s Time to Adapt to the “Next Normal”
Alongside our keynotes, this event will be packed with SAP user case studies from leading global companies including: Bank of Ireland, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Cornèr Bank, Discovery, Edelweiss, London Stock Exchange, MB Ageas, Munich Re, Samsung Life, Swiss Re, Vast Bank, Vienna Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance and many more to be announced.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website >
Ahead of the event, you will have the opportunity to plan your own agenda with multiple live presentations each day to choose from. Then following the event, a library of on-demand content will be at your disposal so you can continue to strengthen your financial services business over the coming months.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect online to debate, discuss and determine the current trends and hot topics for the financial services industry.
Sounds interesting? Register to join us here >
This is a Sponsored Feature