VSA by Kaseya leapfrogs the industry as the only, single, RMM solution to combine endpoint and network management, crowdsourced automation, and dynamic documentation capture and retrieval to drive technician productivity and efficiency
Kaseya<http://www.kaseya.com/>(r)<http://www.kaseya.com/>, the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organisations, today announced the next release of VSA by Kaseya<https://www.kaseya.com/products/vsa>, which represents the next generation in remote monitoring and management (RMM) software. With today’s announcement, Kaseya is proud to present the industry’s first and only RMM solution that natively unifies both endpoint and network management, embeds IT documentation, and exponentially extends IT automation capabilities through crowdsourced automation. MSPs and internal IT organisations can now more effectively manage their entire IT infrastructures – from the endpoint to the network – via a single platform.
“Organisations of all sizes are increasingly dependent on business applications where the endpoints and networks they run on are mission-critical to the business,” said Fred Voccola, CEO, Kaseya. “With anything less than 100 percent availability seen as a failure, today’s MSPs are under mounting pressure to deliver superior management across the entire IT environment including workstations, servers, mobile devices and network infrastructure. This expanded demand severely taxes service delivery cost structures, necessitating an increase in technician productivity and efficiency that can only be achieved through expanded automation and access to automated IT documentation.”
VSA is now architected to combine both endpoint and network management into a unified solution and includes the Kaseya Automation Exchange<https://automationexchange.kaseya.com/> – the industry’s only in-product, crowdsourced automation platform to meet automation needs at exponential scale – and AssetIQTM, powered by IT Glue<https://itglue.com/> – the world’s only instant, dynamic, IT self-documentation engine.
“Market disruption, change, and innovation are all part of the Kaseya commitment to our customers to help them achieve success,” added Voccola. “We built VSA from the ground up as a native solution that delivers the most unified, collaborative, and scalable IT infrastructure management experience in the world. By working on VSA’s underlying architecture, we set out to create a paradigm shift in the very definition of remote monitoring and management by marrying endpoint and network management into a single, seamless application and interface. As a result, we’ve created a game-changing leap with RMM 2.0.”
Highlighted features of RMM 2.0 include:
Comprehensive, Unified Endpoint and Network Management
* VSA’s architecture provides technicians with a single interface to manage and monitor traditional endpoints, as well as manage and monitor network infrastructure. VSA’s deep access to endpoint and infrastructure data empowers technicians to auto-remediate or remote across the entire environment and correlate both endpoint and network events to quickly identify the root cause of issues.
* A combined endpoint and network management solution reduces the cost of licensing separate solutions, along with the associated headaches of managing multiple vendor relationships.
Collaborative Automation Exchange
* In-product automation platform equips Kaseya users with a continuously expanding library of in-product automation produced by a crowd-sourced army of over 100,000 Kaseya users building and sharing automation on a daily basis.
* Crowd-sourced automation helps “future-proof” MSPs and internal IT organisations against challenges they’ve yet to face with a global team of peers continuously building automation scripts for what they need today, or might need tomorrow.
* Automation Exchange content encompasses the complete range of IT infrastructure management from the endpoint through the network.
Contextual Documentation, Courtesy of AssetIQTM – Powered by IT Glue
* Empowers technicians with essential, contextual information about their IT infrastructure at their fingertips while operating within VSA.
* Provides automated documentation such as asset backup configuration, file sharing settings, who made the last change, and why.
* Accessible from within the Live Connect remote control experience.