Now in its third year, the annual Internet of Insurance is Europe’s leading forum exploring how IoT and emerging technologies are enabling insurers and reinsurers to streamline process, achieve new insights for risk profiling and offer new ‘cross-industry’ services premised on preventing incidents.
Through a combination of end-user case studies and expert insight, Internet of Insurance will equip delegates with the skillset to capture future market share by leveraging IoT, AI and data to minimise risk, prevent claims and improve customer experience.
Key conference themes for 2018:
- Improving Risk Profiling with IoT
- Leveraging Big Data to counter insurance fraud and gain new insights for improved risk-profiling
- Offering case-study based evidence on the applications for commercial insurance
- Using Advanced Analytics to Create Actionable Insights from IoT generated Data
- Generating Ancillary Revenue with IoT
- Understanding how to operate in a complex regulatory environment & exploring the impact of GDPR, PSD2 and Brexit on future strategy
- Exploring how telematics, analytics and AI can streamline claims management processes, saving money and improving efficiency
- Identifying and forging profitable relationships with start-ups and innovative InsurTech companies
- Navigating the new opportunities and requirements for reinsurers in utilising new insights offered by connected devices
Join over 40+ experts in insurance analytics, IoT, Data – Register Today: https://goo.gl/cGccp6
Sep 04 2018 – Sep 05 2018
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.