The Middle East Investment Summit will take place from 7-8 May 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton, DIFC, in Dubai.
The event features 3 conferences in 1; Hedge Funds World, Private Equity World and Real Estate Investment World. Each brand is designed to meet the complete needs of end-investors in the Middle East and the event as a whole is structured to give sponsors and exhibitors maximum exposure to an audience of prominent and qualified, regional and global investors.
For the past 18 years, fund managers and capital raisers have come to the region and successfully raised money at the Middle East Investment Summit. Join over 500 attendees as the event continues the pursuit to facilitate and secure market outperformance and portfolio management excellence in the year ahead.
May 07 2018 – May 08 2018
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
Reuters Events Free Webinar – The Impact of The Pandemic On Executive Compensation
Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors Identify Equity Portfolio Exposure to Governance Risks
Join Reuters Events free webinar on Wednesday 7th October (10:00 ET/15:00 BST): Glass Lewis, CGLytics and the Council of Institutional Investors identify equity portfolio exposure to governance risks: The impact of the pandemic on executive compensation.
To stay ahead of the market, ‘Asset Owners’ and ‘Asset Managers’ must increase engagement with topics, such as incentive plans, to ensure they are socially responsible and aligned with performance.
Expert speakers include:
- Andrew Gebelin, Vice President of Research, Engagement and Stewardship, Glass Lewis
- Glenn Davis, Deputy Director, Council of Institutional Investors
- Aniel Mahabier, CEO, CGLytics
Our expert speakers provide exclusive insights on:
- How to benchmark your portfolio companies’ executive compensation practices
- Why companies pay-for-performance is still misaligned, even after they have taken pay cuts this year
- ESG in incentive plans; how to link to variable pay
- How to identify executive compensation risks in your portfolio and ensure good investments decisions are made
- The impact of equity requests on your portfolio; how to perform bench marking of stock-based compensation plan costs and evaluate risks of share dilution.
Reuters Events has recently been launched, after FC Business Intelligence was acquired as part of the Reuters News and Media Division of Thomson Reuters October 2019.
For more information about Reuters Events ESG Investments, contact [email protected]
After months of economic uncertainty and volatility, we find ourselves at a crossroads.
With markets in decline and economies around the world heading towards recession, Reuters Events’ Investment Summit (Dec. 2-3) unites financial institutions and investors from around the world to tackle the future of investment at this unprecedented moment.
Combining onstage inspiration with intimate peer-to-peer networking, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
- Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and market volatility have impacted investment outlook and how you can prepare for 2021 and beyond.
- Asset Management Strategies: Go beyond data and learn the methodologies employed by the most successful managers to enhance their understanding of the market and extract financial rewards. Watch out for opportunity identification techniques, industry specific expert takes and great debates.
- Leadership in a New Reality: A deep-dive into how long-term government, regulatory and investment initiatives will drive change for investors around the world.
- Learning from COVID-19: Crisis has created both opportunities and risks. Are you moving fast enough? What does progress look like? Get exclusive insights from industry forerunners, leading asset owners, senior regulators and influential international players as investors look to tackle economic calamity.
As the world comes to term with the events of 2020, this 2 day strategic summit will evaluate the investment community’s response to the current crisis to identify opportunities that lie ahead. We are committed to helping investors on their road to profitability and resilience.
Why investing should be treated like healthcare
By Qiaojia Li, co-founder and CEO at the award winning wealthtech company, Rosecut For many people, the process of investing...
Endpoint Security Industry: An Overview
Endpoint protection is the practice of stopping unauthorised actors and campaigns from targeting endpoints or access points of end-user computers...
Tech-enabled cash management strategies have come to the fore during the Covid-19 pandemic – and will be key to firms’ recovery from it
By Ed Thurman, managing director and head of Global Transaction Banking at Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking, outlines how technology-enabled solutions are...
5 ways to keep your team connected with split working
By Sam Hill, Head of People and Culture at BizSpace As the government switches its message back to “work from...
How to overcome the ‘groundhog day’ effect Of remote working
By Chris Farmer, leadership and management training expert and founder of Corporate Coach Group The ongoing pandemic means that for...
FinTech in Credit Markets: Efficiency and Potential Risks – Free webinar
As the financial industry’s landscape continually changes, the ever-quickening development in information technology has led to an unprecedented wave of...
The new virtual leaders – adapting your leadership style for a changed workforce
By Debbie Clifford, Head of People and Talent at Olive During this pandemic, organisations across all sectors have witnessed a dramatic...
Asset-based lending is often called ‘working capital finance’ for a reason…
By Alex Beardsley, director at ABL Business. At the start of lockdown, many businesses went into panic mode, wondering whether...
Supply Networks: The Future of Procurement
By Sean Thompson, EVP of Network and Ecosystem, SAP Procurement Solutions No supply chain has been spared by the impact...
Technology: the saving grace of the month-end headache in financial reporting
By Tiffany Newkirk, Financial Solutions Manager at SplashBI The end of the month is a challenging time for many accountants and...