Exabeam Spectrum program offers deployment flexibility; New Threat Intelligence Cloud to prioritise threat indicators
Infosecurity Europe, London, UK: June 5, 2018– Exabeam, the next-gen SIEM company, today announced Exabeam Spectrum, a new program that allows organisations to deploy Exabeam’s family of cloud offerings across a range of environments, in a variety of configurations.
Also announced was Exabeam Threat Intelligence Cloud, a new cloud-based product that will aggregate, validate and prioritise threat indicators from multiple reliable sources.
With Exabeam Spectrum, customers can choose from public cloud, hybrid cloud, and cloud-to-cloud deployment options. Key to Spectrum is Exabeam’s per-employee subscription licensing model that provides a flat, predictable annual fee, no matter where the Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform (SIP) is deployed. Customers can also opt for a fully managed cloud service from one of Exabeam’s MSSP partners.
“We have customers with all kinds of environments. Some wanted to go right to the cloud. Some are planning on moving to the cloud, but don’t know when. Many of our larger ones have mixed environments due to organisational structure or local regulations,” said Nir Polak, CEO of Exabeam. “With Spectrum, we offer full investment protection for our license. Customers can deploy how they want, when they want, without additional fees.”
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Spectrum allows for three deployment options for Exabeam SIP as well as connection to other cloud services via Exabeam Cloud Connectors.
Exabeam SIP Deployment Options
- Exabeam Public Cloud – Run Exabeam on Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, or Microsoft Azure. Take advantage of rapid scaling, flexible storage, and free your organisation from managing infrastructure so you can focus on security.
- Exabeam Hybrid Cloud – Provision Exabeam on premises and in a public cloud, depending on your organisation’s budget and security policies. Or, gradually move pieces of your Exabeam deployment to the cloud as part of a larger cloud migration strategy.
- Exabeam Managed Cloud – Work with an Exabeam partner to get a fully managed Exabeam instance, with staff dedicated to securing your organisation. Our MSSP partners deploy Exabeam in a public cloud and retain skilled security analysts to give you a cost-effective option for outsourcing all or part of your security operations.
- Exabeam Cloud Connectors – Collect logs from popular cloud applications and services to increase your visibility. Cloud Connectors allow Exabeam to ingest logs from applications – Box, Dropbox, Office365, Salesforce – infrastructure – Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, Microsoft Azure – and security products – CrowdStrike, Duo, Okta. No more blind spots from users in your organisation taking advantage of the cloud.
- Exabeam Threat Intelligence Cloud – Planned for release within the next twelve months, this new service will help organisations deal with millions of available threat indicators by consolidating and downloading to Exabeam Data Lake. Exabeam Advanced Analytics can then match these indicators in real-time with user and entity activities. Further details on features and licensing will be announced closer to release.
Lastly, Exabeam intends to announce details of its forthcoming software-as-a-service offering at its upcoming user conference, Spotlight, in September.
Key to Exabeam Spectrum is a modern software architecture designed for the cloud. Docker containers allow broad deployment options across virtual and cloud environments. Microservices are used to communicate between containerised components. Ansible is used to automate provisioning, configuration management, and SIP deployment. Big data processing is handled with a combination of Elastic, Hadoop and Spark.
For more information on Exabeam Spectrum, visit https://www.exabeam.com/cloud