Nan Shan, founded in July 1963 is one of Taiwan’s longest-established insurance companies. Having abided by the motto of “Trust, Care, and Integrity”, Nan Shan has always put its best foot forward to offer services that touch policyholders’ hearts and rekindle one dream after another. Consequently, Nan Shan is praised as a reliable long-term partner for policyholders, employees and society as a whole, as well as Taiwan’s No.1 “benchmark” business.
Wide Range of Insurance Products to Satisfy the Needs of Various Life Stages
Nan Shan Life sets the goal to satisfy customer needs by developing insurance products for various life stages in order to help customers build comprehensive insurance coverage for various life risks.In addition, Nan Shan is dedicated to providing customers with comprehensive insurance and financial management planning and ubiquitous services for various needs via various distributions. Nan Shan keeps our promises to our customers and reinforces the stability and happiness for them and their families.
- Focus on Life Insurance and Provide Multiple Products
Nan Shan recognizes the problem of insufficient insurance coverage and the risks that citizens have to face; therefore, Nan Shan provides comprehensive life insurance products, which range fromshort-term insurance to long-term and permanent life insurance. Customers can choose products that suit them best. This in turn assists them further in making their lives more secure.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- All-inclusive Health Insurance Products Satisfy Medical Needs
Various types of health insurance products are provided including full reimbursement, reimbursement in installments or/and at fixed rates or permanent insurance. Customers can have comprehensive insurance plans based on their personal needs. Specific products for top 10 serious diseases and cancers are also designed to satisfy health insurance needs.
- Provide Injury Insurance Products to Create a Full Accident Protection Network
Accidents can happen anytime, so accident insurance products of Nan Shan that are more comprehensive are developed, including personal accident insurance, accidental daily hospital income and injury insurance with full reimbursement. The first permanent insurance product with full reimbursement in Taiwan was also introduced by Nan Shan. In addition, Nan Shan was the first insurance company to provide accidental fracture insurance to cater to the increasing needs of protection of the elderly, who are prone to accidental bone fractures. The comprehensive protection helps to reduce customers’ medical expenses.
- Be the First Insurance Company to Launch Innovative Personal Micro-insurance Products to Take Care of Minorities in Response to Governmental Policies
Nan Shan is the first insurance company to provide personal micro-insurance products. Lower insurance rate is offered tomake basic accidental death/disability insuranceaffordable to minority groups. Injury micro-insurance for groups also became available, covering more groups in need. Special service counters are set in business centers and free micro-insurance consulting hotlines areprovidedto help customers gain easier accessto professional support.
- Develop New Insurance Products to Meet Public Needs Following Social Trends
New insurance products are continuously developed and provided in response tovarious needs and future social trends. For example, to address the issues of an aging society, a series of pension insurance products and long-term healthcare insurance products are provided tosecure customers’lives after retirement. Preventive healthcare was also introduced to encourage people to make proper healthcare and insurance plans. Due to the influence of shifts in international trends, Nan Shan also provides various USD insurance policies so that customers’ investment plans can be more diverse andthe allocation of their assets more flexible.
Provide Ubiquitous Services for Different Needs via Distribution
Every insurance plan comes with Nan Shan’s lifetime commitment. Nan Shan has turned Intangible commitment into tangible services through various service channels including insurance agents, financial institutions, corporations and the Internet.
- Provide and Cultivate the Best Agents
- More than 30,000 agents.
- The only insurance company awarded for“The Best Agent” for 21 times.
(Risk Management, Insurance and Finance Magazine-The Best Insurer Survey )
- Keep recruiting agents and developing emerging service areas.
- The first EMBA training program to cultivate CEO-level managers.
- Experienced agents teach and lead new agents.
- Combine Partnership Advantages and Deepen Sales Channelsfor Bank Insurance
- Utilize non-financial features to develop bancassurance sales and service points in various ways.
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with banks based on the concept of strategic alliance.
- Develop customized training courses and activities based on characteristics and needs of banks.
- Design exclusive products according to features of channels.
- Account for the Most Market Share in Corporate/Group Insurance
- The first insurance company in Taiwan to offer group insurance and has accumulated more than 40 years of experience in corporate insurance.
- The broadest coverage of group insurance.
- Specially assigned agents to companies to timely provide insurance consulting service for corporate cost reduction.
- Develop a sustainable win-win system for corporations and employees inpersonal insurance, group insurance, talent retention and pension planning.
- Digital Financial Innovation – Establish Digital Insurance Platform
- Term life insurance and travel insurance are also provided online.
- Exclusive and diverse products are designed for online customers, while customer information and demandscan be accurately acquired by big data analytics.