New range combines reliability, productivity and security with vibrant colour
Lexmark International, Inc. a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the release of a new generation of A4 colour printers and multi-function products that combine reliability, productivity, security and high-quality colour output for business users.
“Lexmark is pleased to announce this latest range of colour devices” commented Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. “The new models are designed to be reliable, productive and durable. IT departments will appreciate the longevity and serviceability of the devices, while their users will notice the high-quality colour output, state of the art performance and easy to use features.”
The new A4 colour devices (CS421dn, CS521dn, CS622de, CX421adn, CX522ade, CX622ade and CX625 Series) are equipped with major feature enhancements designed to reduce total cost of ownership:
- EASE OF USE:e-Task, Lexmark’s modern, tablet-like Android based user interface, allows for increased simplicity and ease of use across the entire portfolio. Workflows are fully customisable and can be adapted to user needs. Accessibility features like voice guidance and a headphone jack and keyboard make the devices easy for anyone to use.
- PERFORMANCE: Powerful multicore processors and increased memory levels deliver brainpower that “future proofs” these devices by accommodating firmware upgrades over time. The devices offer a 25% improvement in print speed, 64% improvement in time to first page, and duplex scan speed increase from 15 images per minute to 94.
- QUALITY OUTPUT: Lexmark Colour Replacement feature enables customers to accurately print corporate logos or any colours needed in their most sensitive documents—all with improved consumable yields.
- MOBILITY: These new devices offer a variety of mobile print options, enabling workers to complete tasks via approved mobile devices with the free Lexmark Mobile Print app. Output is also available via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria or Windows Mobile.
- SECURITY: Lexmark’s award-winning full spectrum security features help protect documents, devices, and networks from unauthorised access and are fully integrated into every product in the series. Consistent, upgradable protections across the product portfolio help you control access, secure hard disk data, protect operating systems and prevent network hacks.
- SUSTAINABILITY: As expected from Lexmark, these devices meet the most stringent global environmental requirements.
“The new products follow a full range of monochrome devices also launched in 2018 to meet enterprise user needs. Now, Lexmark offers everything from entry level colour devices starting at 23 pages per minute with 250 pages of input, up to 66 pages per minute in some of its monochrome printers,” continues Waugerman.
“This extensive launch, widens our refreshed product portfolio and will further support our customers in leveraging the latest imaging technology to move their businesses forward.”