Cloud Security Broker delivers 360-degrees user behaviour analytics, threat detection, compliance controls and encryption across a wide range of applications through cloud APIs
CipherCloud has today announced a cloud-based solution to extend visibility, data loss prevention, collaboration controls and selective encryption across a broad range of cloud applications. Cloud Security Broker extends the CipherCloud platform with frictionless API integration to entire categories of clouds such as cloud storage applications, CRM systems, HR applications and more.
The solution can be set up in minutes and protects applications including Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure Storage and other cloud services. This complements existing inline gateway products, including CipherCloud for Salesforce and CipherCloud for ServiceNow.
Key features of the solution include:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- User Activity monitoring and threat detection, using big data analytics and machine learning to detect suspicious behaviour and deliver complete audit trails for users and content in cloud applications
- Granular policy controls to create and enforce cross-cloud policies around content and context, including users, groups, folders, devices and locations
- Comprehensive remediation options to protect sensitive content while minimising business disruption including quarantining, blocking, notification, self-remediation and encryption
- Advanced collaboration controls for internal and external users and groups, enabling secure collaboration while ensuring that content is shared only with intended users and groups
- Selective file encryption ensuring only authorised internal and external users can access sensitive content with exclusive enterprise key management
- Mobile clients (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac) enabling authorised users to view encrypted data at the endpoint, with remote key revocation for lost devices
“CipherCloud is the industry pioneer in enabling enterprise cloud adoption by protecting sensitive and regulated data,” said Pravin Kothari, CEO and founder of CipherCloud. “Cloud Security Broker greatly expands the breadth of our cloud coverage with the most complete cloud security solution on the market.”
The solution has been successfully deployed at multiple enterprises including a top-10 US financial brokerage firm and a top-10 US research hospital, enabling enterprise-wide cloud collaboration, while ensuring regulatory compliance.