The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) has launched its new online jobs board which will allow both CISI members and non-members globally to search for, and place, new jobs in the financial services industry.
CISI Jobs Online can be accessed via the CISI website, cisi.org and is an easy to use jobs portal that links qualified professionals in the financial services industry with financial services firms/recruiters searching for employees.
· Allows CISI members and non-members globally to anonymously upload their CV and cover letter to the CV database
· Sophisticated system matches candidates to employers
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
· Job alerts to fine tune your search
· Monthly jobs email listing the latest jobs
· Career management capabilities for careers searches
· Online registration, jobs posting and payment facilities
· Pre-screen capabilities to filter qualified candidates
· Online tracking and management
· Messaging system to facilitate communication with job seekers
· Access to a database of the registered users CVs
· Online access to statistics and reporting
· Advertise on banner space
Ruth Martin, CISI Managing Director, said: “We have spent some time working with our partner Jobtarget to produce CISI Jobs Online to enable both members, non-member job seekers and employers globally to engage, knowing that they will be reaching professionals in the industry that other commercial jobs boards simply cannot reach.
“As the professional body for the securities & investment industry for the last 22 years we anticipate that CISI Jobs Online will be seen as the natural place to go for career development in our global industry.”