Finance teams are under immense pressure to support the growth of their businesses. A recent Deloitte report found that CFOs indicate a strong bias toward revenue growth over cost reduction (64% vs. 18%). Yet 41% of CFOs said staying current with changing technology is the greatest pressure facing their accounting and finance teams according to the Robert Half Management Resources survey.
The Zuora Spring ‘18 release empowers the office of the CFO to be a critical driver of growth with the first and only complete subscription order-to-revenue solution on the market. Zuora has built new capabilities for the finance and operations team of the future – including Billing, Collections, Revenue Accounting, Deal Desk, Orders, and CXOs.
“This is our biggest product announcement ever,” said Zuora SVP of Product Tom Krackeler. “The Zuora Spring ‘18 release includes a number of new features and product upgrades to arm finance teams with the technology required to address their most pressing subscription order-to-revenue needs.”
Subscription Order Management Designed for Customer Expansion
For a typical subscription business, around seventy percent of revenue comes from the existing customer base through renewals, upsells, and cross sells. This Zuora Central Platform upgrade allows finance and operation teams to more easily process and capture these subscription change orders.
- Capture Expansion Upfront: Rapidly growing sales teams can book multi-year expansion contracts upfront
- Increase Subscription Orders Flexibility: Capture complex changes for existing subscriptions, including multi-subscription and multi-site scenarios
- One Place for Order Metrics: Out-of-the-box change order metrics like Monthly Recurring Revenue, Churn Rate, Net Retention visualized on a configurable dashboard
- Automate Order-to-Revenue: Comprehensive change order data is captured to recognize revenue under ASC 606 compliance
New Workflow Builder Brings Greater Platform Automation
A new Workflow service in the Central platform gives teams greater efficiency and flexibility for account management, provisioning, invoice management, and other business processes.
- Easily Customize: Easy, drag-and-drop workflow builder
- Automate Everything: Using conditional logic and rules to tailor each workflow
- Reduce Custom Code: Integrate quickly to other systems without custom code
Zuora Collect, now Generally Available, Maximizes Recurring Payments
Zuora Collect helps collections teams reduce revenue leakage and involuntary churn caused by ineffective collections processes for recurring payments.
- Collect More: Maximize chances of collections success with a self-service web portal and multiple payment method options per subscription
- Minimize Churn: Mitigate involuntary churn with intelligent retry logic for electronic payments
- Reduce Costs: Maximize automation to handle recurring collections with configurable business workflows and a centralized collections workbench
New Zuora RevPro UI Designed for Greater Revenue Automation
Zuora RevPro enables businesses to automate revenue recognition.
- Better Performance: Improved system speed for task rendering and data loading, resulting in a more pleasant user experience
- Seamless Navigation: New intuitive design allows users to navigate more easily
- New and Optimized Reporting: A new configurable dashboard, faster load times, data grids with advanced filtering, no export limits, drill-down capabilities, and more
New Capabilities for Easier Invoice Settlement in Zuora Billing
New capabilities gives greater control throughout the entire AR process.
- Manage Payment Operations: Process payment applications and unapplied payments the way customers demand
- Align with Accounting Mechanisms: Correct, adjust and manage account balances with credit and debit memos
- Gain Greater Control: Enjoy granular reporting and accounting for AR settlement activity with line item settlement