Are you looking to continue your professional development and advance your career in central banking or financial regulation?
Warwick Business School (WBS) in partnership with the Bank of England offer the MSc Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation, a part-time, online programme designed with central banking and finance industry professionals in mind.
Through studying online while remaining in your role you will be able to immediately apply your new skills and processes into your workplace, while the modular structure of the course will provide you with the opportunity to evidence your learning as you go, supporting your professional development.
Why gain a qualification in Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation?
- Taught entirely online, this programme offers you the flexibility to study at a time that suits you
- Continuing to work while studying allows you the opportunity to make theory accessible and relevant, applying it to your day-to-day work and reflecting upon the practicalities of the real world
- The modular structure of the programme allows you to focus on one topic and return to build up further expertise and insight
- Provides evidence of your professional learning while providing new skills and insights through cutting-edge research and the latest thought-leadership
- You will be part of a qualification delivered in partnership with the Bank of England, adding weight to your professional development.
Contributing to your professional development, you may choose to initially only commit to a single module which upon successful completion will grant you a Postgraduate Award qualification. From this you may build up to a higher qualification level such as a Postgraduate Certificate (upon successful completion of three 20-credit modules), a Postgraduate Diploma (upon successful completion of six 20-credit modules), or a full Masters’ qualification.
Typically one module will span a 17 week period, culminating in an assessment. As a guide you can expect to spend approximately 11 hours studying each week.
Themes covered during the programme
This programme is suitable for those looking to evidence their knowledge, gain insight and develop their career in central banking or financial regulation. Built with professionals in mind the programme will focus on monetary policy, financial stability and informed regulation.
Delivered entirely through our in-house bespoke distance learning platform (my.wbs), current modules available include:
- Money, Banks and Macroeconomics
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Monetary Policy and Monetary Analysis
- Comparative Central Banking
- Financial Markets and Financial Risk Management
- Behavioural Finance and Big Data
- Financial Conduct, Leadership and Ethics.
Find out more
For more information and to download a brochure please visit the Warwick Business School website.