While dealing with the international market in oil and gas, Pulse Seismic Inc. (Pulse) is named among the few popular firms. It is an oil and gas information providing company in Western Canada. Primarily this company is engaged in the acquisition, marketing and licensing of 2D & 3D seismic data for the energy sector. In depth, the company´s licensable seismic data library consists of approximately 340,000 net kilo metres of 2D data and over 26,400 net km2of 3D seismic. The coverage area of Pulse´s seismic data library stretches to Western Canada Sedimentary Basin, as well as parts of the US Rocky Mountains region and northern Canada. The other areas where Pulse has its seismic data operating are in Alberta, Northeast British Columbia, Saskatchewan and some North West Territories which include Yukon, Manitoba and Montana. The company was formerly known as Pulse Data Inc. It is headquartered at Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pulse Seismic Inc. Key Recent Developments
The comprehensive strategic planning or SWOT analysis of Pulse Seismic Inc. leaves you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company´s businesses and operations. GlobalData, the firm behind the arrangement and compilation of PSDs profile gives you a clear and impartial view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses along with potential threats and achievable opportunities. The profile helps you design strategies that intensify your business that too by allowing you to get a better understanding of your partners, customers and competitors.
GlobalData, the leading company generating reports on the performance of the leading companies globally has accommodated a part of PSDs profile (Profile on Demand) into its report. So if you’re looking forward to receiving your performance report from GlobalData and PSDs SWOT analysis, you need to purchase this program and this will enable you to receive a report based on the analysis of GlobalData’s highly qualified team of professionals and SWOT analysis team, who will, in turn, send you a report in the pdf format within two business days.
So what will this profile include?
This profile will include –
- Business description: it contains a detailed description of the company´s operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy: the analysts will produce a summary of the company’s business stragtegy.
- SWOT Analysis: this analysis generates a report on the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history: before highlighting the future prospects of the company, the historic data on the company holds special emphasis. Thus, this report highlights the progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services: Performance of the company also depends on the production of the various products, services and the brands associated.
- Key competitors: In order to examine the company performance the essential criterion is to identify the key competitors to the company.
- Key employees: this report also pulls up information on the list of key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies: any company would hire their chief executives based on their past profile and experience and this report also showcase a brief summary of the executives´ employment history.
- Key operational heads: along with the list of key executives, this report also specializes in bringing information on the list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries: any company cannot operate alone but with the help of key partners or subsidiaries at different location and this list ensures data on contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years: the performance of a company is also gauged by its performance for a specific time period and this report brings up information on the latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods: the company’s performance is also derived from the latest financial ratios from quarterly/semi- annual financial statements published by the company for a period of 5 years.
Benefits of buying this profile will include:
- This profile enables you to get a detailed report on your company and thus offers you avenues to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- As discussed earlier this profile focuses on the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, key executives and their biographies along with key competitors.
So, you get to understand and respond to your competitors´ business structure and strategies. Identify their weaknesses. Moreover, you can keep abreast with the major developments affecting the company.
- This report/ profile showcase the company’s core strengths, weakness along with its areas of development. The company´s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. With the help of the study of the recent developments in the company covered in the profile you can track important events and improve the performance.
- Once you have already analysed the core strengths and weaknesses, you can harness upon the opportunities that your company can explore and thus, helps you identify its growth potential. This report also features the competitive and/or technological threats.
- Moreover this report also brings together the information on the financial ratio from major public companies which include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios. Thus, this information empowers you with the insights of the various qualifications of your competitors.