The Global Banking and Finance Review Awards were created to recognize companies of all sizes that are prominent in particular areas of expertise and excellence within the global financial community. The awards are known throughout the global banking and financial community. They reflect the innovation, achievement, strategy, progressive and inspirational changes taking place within the financial sector.
The Awards have evolved and grown to include those in Foreign Exchange, Banking, Insurance, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Compliance, Corporate Governance, Wealth Management, Islamic Finance, Exchange Traded Funds, Project Finance, Binary Options, Technology, Corporate Social Responsibility, and other relative areas.
The entire awards process is free of charge. This includes Nomination, Selection and announcement under the Award Winners section. Optional Media Coverage is available to the awards winners at a cost. Award nominations in the various Awards categories are received from our readership and from individual companies themselves through written submissions or by way of our on-line nomination form throughout the calendar year.
The Awards are open to companies of all sizes thus offering a comprehensive and competitive view of the financial markets that exist across the globe.
For a full list of the Awards already presented during the year 2020 and their recipients please click on Award Winners 2020
If you would like to nominate a particular company for one of our Awards (which may include your own company), please, in the first instance, complete our online nomination form or email your USP to [email protected]
- Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the grant of an Award is merited we cannot and do not guarantee that it is and we, therefore, exclude any liability for any loss or damage arising as the result of an Award being granted.
- We will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or mis-statements which may have inadvertently led us to grant a particular Award to a particular nominee.
- The grant of an Award is in no way to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by us of a specific company, product or service.
- Whilst Global Banking and Finance Review accepts in good faith the materials and information available to it at the time of receipt of Award submissions, we will not accept responsibility for any damage and/or loss of materials or documents which are submitted to us as part of an Award nomination.
- We strongly recommend that you consult a suitably qualified professional adviser for advice relating to any specific enquiry or issue whether or not arising from the grant of an Award.
- We do not accept any liability whatsoever for the content of external web sites.
China’s Xi calls for greater role for G20 in economic governance
(Reuters) – China’s President Xi Jinping on Monday called on the world to strengthen macroeconomic policy coordination and bolster the...
ECB focuses on bank credit, bonds in gauging financing conditions – Lane
FRANKFURT (Reuters) – The European Central Bank primarily focuses on bank credit conditions and bond yields when assessing if financing...
Boohoo and ASOS feast on remnants of UK high street brands
By James Davey LONDON (Reuters) – Britain’s biggest online fashion retailers Boohoo and ASOS have swooped on collapsed Debenhams and...
European lenders exit Amazon oil trade after scrutiny by campaigners
By Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi, Matthew Green and Simon Jessop ZURICH/LONDON (Reuters) – Credit Suisse, Dutch lender ING and France’s BNP...
Russia’s Vladimir Putin to address World Economic Forum on Wednesday
MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russian President Vladimir Putin will address the World Economic Forum (WEF) by video conference on Wednesday, Russian...
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...