UMS Conferences continues to provide an interactive platform to discover the rapid transformation of the banking sector of Oman with its 5th Edition New Age Banking Summit – Oman in 2018. At its core, the Summit aims to explore new technologies and methodologies that can further accelerate the banking sector to new heights, with interactive panel discussions, focused sessions by industry experts sharing their insights and experience, and networking sessions with banking professionals. The Summit will unravel how disruptive technologies and current trends in the banking sector are reshaping the banking sector of the Sultanate.
- Ashish Sood, Director, Arab Financial Services
- John Berghout, Head of Digital Banking | Business Banking, Barclays
- LameesTaqi Mohamed Al Baharna, Chief Risk Officer, Leading Bank in Oman
- Neeraj Rathi, Head Of Islamic Financing Products (Retail Banking), Bank Nizwa
- Rajesh PaiFondekar, Head – Alternative Distribution Channels of Meethaq, Bank Muscat
- Rohit Kumar, Group Head of Risk Management, Leading Bank in Bahrain
- Ahmed Alrefaei, Chief Operating Officer, Arab Bank For Investment & Foreign Trade
- Ali Shaltouni, Director – Head of IT Audit, Al Hilal Bank
- Utpal Nath, President – Dubai Chapter, Government Blockchain Association
and many more on the brochure…
NABS (Oman) 2018 will focus on –
- Fintech – the driving force behind the changing banking landscape
- Reinventing financial services
- The disruption blockchain is bringing to the banking sector
- Data is the new oil of the digital banking – how analytics is redefining banking – monetizing your data
- Top risk concerns of the financial service industry – cybersecurity
- Dawn of cognitive banking
- Application of IoT in banks – preparing to connect anything, anywhere
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Explore and analyze: Discover the impact of new and disruptive technologies in banking. Ensure that your leaders possess the right skill sets, an inherent understanding of rapidly evolving technologies, and a willingness to explore fresh new perspectives and insights in how to strengthen the banking sector.
- Learn: Learn from banking leaders as they guide you through their digital transformations
- Secure the future: In the coming years, with even more data to play with, banks will need to up their cybersecurity portfolio. Mitigating and managing risks.
- Collaborate: Join forces with key decision makers in an organized, business-to-business environment.
Apr 30 2018