UMS Conferences continues to provide an interactive platform to discover the rapid transformation of the banking sector of Oman with its 5th Edition New Age Banking Summit – Oman in 2018. At its core, the Summit aims to explore new technologies and methodologies that can further accelerate the banking sector to new heights, with interactive panel discussions, focused sessions by industry experts sharing their insights and experience, and networking sessions with banking professionals. The Summit will unravel how disruptive technologies and current trends in the banking sector are reshaping the banking sector of the Sultanate.
- Ashish Sood, Director, Arab Financial Services
- John Berghout, Head of Digital Banking | Business Banking, Barclays
- LameesTaqi Mohamed Al Baharna, Chief Risk Officer, Leading Bank in Oman
- Neeraj Rathi, Head Of Islamic Financing Products (Retail Banking), Bank Nizwa
- Rajesh PaiFondekar, Head – Alternative Distribution Channels of Meethaq, Bank Muscat
- Rohit Kumar, Group Head of Risk Management, Leading Bank in Bahrain
- Ahmed Alrefaei, Chief Operating Officer, Arab Bank For Investment & Foreign Trade
- Ali Shaltouni, Director – Head of IT Audit, Al Hilal Bank
- Utpal Nath, President – Dubai Chapter, Government Blockchain Association
and many more on the brochure…
NABS (Oman) 2018 will focus on –
- Fintech – the driving force behind the changing banking landscape
- Reinventing financial services
- The disruption blockchain is bringing to the banking sector
- Data is the new oil of the digital banking – how analytics is redefining banking – monetizing your data
- Top risk concerns of the financial service industry – cybersecurity
- Dawn of cognitive banking
- Application of IoT in banks – preparing to connect anything, anywhere
- Explore and analyze: Discover the impact of new and disruptive technologies in banking. Ensure that your leaders possess the right skill sets, an inherent understanding of rapidly evolving technologies, and a willingness to explore fresh new perspectives and insights in how to strengthen the banking sector.
- Learn: Learn from banking leaders as they guide you through their digital transformations
- Secure the future: In the coming years, with even more data to play with, banks will need to up their cybersecurity portfolio. Mitigating and managing risks.
- Collaborate: Join forces with key decision makers in an organized, business-to-business environment.
Apr 30 2018
Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/.
Keynotes Announced: SAP Financial Services Live 2020
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers & Session Titles for the upcoming free to attend digital event for banking, insurance, capital markets and central banks professionals; SAP Financial Services Live 2020 (17-19 November).
Meet Our Keynote Speakers:
Luka Mucic, CFO & Member of the Board, SAP
Financial Services: An Evolving Landscape
Christoph Böhm, CIO/COO, Deutsche Börse
Financial Markets and Technology in Transition
Maria Surmava, CIO, Discovery Health
Shared-Value Health Platform
Karsten Crede, CEO, ERGO Mobility Solutions
How to Become an Ecosystem Player
Peter Maier, President SAP Industries and Customer Advisory, SAP
Industry Convergence – Keynote Interview
Timo Elliott, VP – Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
Opening Keynote; The World has Changed, and it’s Time to Adapt to the “Next Normal”
Alongside our keynotes, this event will be packed with SAP user case studies from leading global companies including: Bank of Ireland, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Cornèr Bank, Discovery, Edelweiss, London Stock Exchange, MB Ageas, Munich Re, Samsung Life, Swiss Re, Vast Bank, Vienna Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance and many more to be announced.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website >
Ahead of the event, you will have the opportunity to plan your own agenda with multiple live presentations each day to choose from. Then following the event, a library of on-demand content will be at your disposal so you can continue to strengthen your financial services business over the coming months.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect online to debate, discuss and determine the current trends and hot topics for the financial services industry.
Sounds interesting? Register to join us here >
This is a Sponsored Feature
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
FSS and India Post Payments Bank AePS Partnership Advances Financial Inclusion in India
New Delhi, January 12th,2020: FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products,...
Seven lessons from 2020
Rebeca Ehrnrooth, Equilibrium Capital and CEMS Alumni Association President Attending a New Year’s luncheon on 31 December 2019, we...
Over a quarter of Brits now have an account with a digital-only bank
The number of Brits with a digital-only bank account has gone up by a percentage increase of 16% Almost 1...
How fintech companies can facilitate continued growth
By Jackson Lee, VP Corporate Development from Colt Data Centre Services The fintech industry is rapidly growing and, in the...
BNP Paribas joins forces with Orange Business Services to deploy SD-WAN for 1,800 retail sites in France
Co-construction approach ensures business continuity during deployment BNP Paribas has chosen Orange Business Services to deploy an SD-WAN solution in...
2021 Predictions: Operational Resilience Takes Center Stage
Breaking down barriers between Risk and Business Continuity By Brian Molk, Fusion Risk Management What a year! Simply put, the global...
Five Workplace Culture Trends of 2021
5 January 2021 – 2020 – a year like no other – is responsible for driving organisational change, especially workplace...
The Impact of the Digital Economy on the Banking and Payments Sector
By Gerhard Oosthuizen, CTO Entersekt. New banking regulations, digital consumers, the eradication of passwords, contactless technology – these are just...
Be Future-Ready: The Case for Payments as a Service (Paas)
By Barry Tarrant, Director, Product Solutions, Fiserv Over the years, financial institutions have faced a myriad of changes in regulations,...
Mark Wright – No Longer an Apprentice
Just for context, you won The Apprentice and became Lord Sugar’s business partner in 2014 – you set up your...