Start date: 4th October 2018
End Date: 5th October 2018
Location: Mumbai, India
What’s next in the digital Transformation?
Enterprise mobility is one of the trending topics in the era of internet technology, when mobile and internet users are trending the graph in upward direction constantly. The revolution in the usage of mobile technology is driven by current technological advancements.
With the Technology in place and vast Business opportunities, Explore Exhibitions & Conference is hosting Enterprise Mobility Summit 2018, 4th & 5th October 2018, Mumbai, India. This featured event will gather the crème of the industry from various verticals like BFSI, Manufacturing, retail, Automotive, Hospitality and Construction.
Visionary industry leaders lnclude:
- Sudin Baraokar, Head of Innovation, State Bank of India (SBI)
- RaviKiran S Avvaru, Head of IT Department (Information Security, Compliance and End User Experience), Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- Narender Pasupuleti, Director & Head – IT (India), AMETEK
- Sanjay Mishra, Head of IT – CI, L&T Construction
- Shashank Bajpai, Chief Information Security Officer, ACKO General Insurance Limited
Know what’s Trending on Enterprise Mobility:
- AI and human beings to work hand in hand for unlocking business treasure
- Role of data analytics for customer segmentation and getting closer to customers
- How Enterprise Mobility will break department silos to reach the desired ROI
- Enterprise assets management tool for sustainable management of entire assets lifecycle thereby improving usage and cost cutting
- Learn importance of Interconnectivity of various application and the need of Multi-OpS containerization to Enhance App Experience
PS: Early bird and Group discounts available, call us now on +91 7022871384 to know more
Join us in our new initiative called “ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SUMMIT”, 4th & 5th October 2018, Mumbai, India, to find out how the time spent on the gadgets can be channelized to drive your business forward by using “MOBILE WORKFORCE”. The summit will stand apart from any other events by bringing spotlight on PRACTICAL APPROACHES to help you INTELLIGENTLY PRIORITIZE your requirements and rolling out solutions for processes and services that need it most and prevent your ROUTE TO DISASTER. The summit will also throw light on importance of SYNERGY BETWEEN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS to reap the desired ROI. Gather with us on the platform to find a solution that MATCHES AND also MULTIPLIES with Your NEEDS.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS (what to expect EM India 2018):
- EM Models– Innovate, accelerate and discover how software will work to provide you services that can boost enterprise efficiency, flexibility and increase agility. Realize what exactly to choose- SaaS or on-premise deployment model.
- EM Types – Learn various EM components like BYOD, COPE and BYOA to understand how to cut down on your operational cost.
- EM apps– Understanding the scope, True Cost and Types of Applications to amplify UI and UX
- End user accountability- Determine how EM technologies like MAM, UEM, EMM etc will boost employee productivity whilst maintaining “Their and your privacy”.
- Tech Turbulence– How EM and other technologies like Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud, Chat bots, altogether will drive your business forward?
- Customer satisfaction and behavior -Determine Analytics and Real time data control consequence on Long term growth and brand reputation and strategize your enterprise decision
- Business use justification– Acquire agile enterprise by sourcing solution that are not too big for your company’s boots and thus proactively tackle churns and turns
- Path towards success – Make your routes strong do your GROUNDWORK- Identify the major pitfalls and reason of failure of an EM Solutions
- Workplace demographic– Hear how maintaining synergy between various departments in the Tech Turbulence Time will help you impel superlative ROI and improve operational efficiency
- Seal Security Loopholes– Determining Key Internal and external Threat and solutions to Control your Entire Device Ecosystem at once by using solutions like Unified end point management, Network access control etc
For details contact Samantha – samant[email protected] / +91 7022871384 / http://www.exploreexhibitions.com/enterprisemobility
Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/.
Keynotes Announced: SAP Financial Services Live 2020
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers & Session Titles for the upcoming free to attend digital event for banking, insurance, capital markets and central banks professionals; SAP Financial Services Live 2020 (17-19 November).
Meet Our Keynote Speakers:
Luka Mucic, CFO & Member of the Board, SAP
Financial Services: An Evolving Landscape
Christoph Böhm, CIO/COO, Deutsche Börse
Financial Markets and Technology in Transition
Maria Surmava, CIO, Discovery Health
Shared-Value Health Platform
Karsten Crede, CEO, ERGO Mobility Solutions
How to Become an Ecosystem Player
Peter Maier, President SAP Industries and Customer Advisory, SAP
Industry Convergence – Keynote Interview
Timo Elliott, VP – Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
Opening Keynote; The World has Changed, and it’s Time to Adapt to the “Next Normal”
Alongside our keynotes, this event will be packed with SAP user case studies from leading global companies including: Bank of Ireland, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Cornèr Bank, Discovery, Edelweiss, London Stock Exchange, MB Ageas, Munich Re, Samsung Life, Swiss Re, Vast Bank, Vienna Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance and many more to be announced.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website >
Ahead of the event, you will have the opportunity to plan your own agenda with multiple live presentations each day to choose from. Then following the event, a library of on-demand content will be at your disposal so you can continue to strengthen your financial services business over the coming months.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect online to debate, discuss and determine the current trends and hot topics for the financial services industry.
Sounds interesting? Register to join us here >
This is a Sponsored Feature
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
Tax administrations around the world were already going digital. The pandemic has only accelerated the trend.
By Emine Constantin, Global Head of Accoutning and Tax at TMF Group. Why do tax administrations choose to go digital?...
Time for financial institutions to Take Back Control of market data costs
By Yann Bloch, Vice President of Product Management at NeoXam Brexit may well be just around the corner, but it is...
An outlook on equities and bonds
By Rupert Thompson, Chief Investment Officer at Kingswood The equity market rally paused last week with global equities little changed...
Optimising tax reclaim through tech: What wealth managers need to know in trying times
By Christophe Lapaire, Head Advanced Tax Services, Swiss Stock Exchange This has been a year of trials: first, a global...
Young adults lean towards ‘on-the-job’ learning as 6 in 10 say pandemic has impacted educational plans
Six in 10 (61%) of 16-25s agree learning ‘on-the-job’ is the best way to get on the jobs ladder in the current environment 59%...
Five things to consider when organising a remote work Christmas party
By Kate Palmer, HR Advice and Consultancy Director at Peninsula Christmas is usually a time of cheer and celebration, and...
Reasons to remote manage in a socially distanced world
By Paul Routledge Country Manager D-Link UK and Ireland As the world continues to adapt in varying degrees to the...
Barclays announces new trade finance platform for corporate clients
Barclays Corporate Banking has today announced that it is working with CGI to implement the CGI Trade360 platform. This new...
An unprecedented Black Friday: How can retailers prepare?
Retailers must invest heavily in their online presence and fight hard to remain competitive as a second lockdown stirs greater...
What’s the current deal with commodities trading?
By Sylvain Thieullent, CEO of Horizon Software The London Metal Exchange (LME) trading ring has been the noisy home of...