Starting with just 78 assets in Forex, Asset Capital Business Inc., a global marketplace, now has 656 currencies to trade 24/5 with instant order execution, more than 3,000 stocks, over 15 indices and nearly 200 of digital currencies
Asset Capital Business Inc. (ACB) is an international marketplace offering a broad range of financial services including:
- Trading. An insane variety of tradable elements: dozens (650, namely) of Forex pairs, a good range of indices, commodities, and stocks, several metals, and, most importantly, 200 of cryptocurrencies! Trading is carried out on MetaTrader5 platform that meets the requirements of both veterans and entry-level traders.
- Consulting. It is all about assisting you with managing your investments. A professional consultant will guide you through the whole trading process and give recommendations so that you gain, not lose.
- Copy trading. It is an important function, kindly offered by the partner of ACB investment services company TSB. Copy trading offers you the opportunity to make successful trades even if you don’t have enough experience in this field.
- Liquidity providers. ACB partners with top-tier liquidity providers to give clients access to real quotes and ensure instant order execution
- Analytics, forecasts, and market insights. All of it is delivered on a daily basis by a special analytical department of ACB to help you stay abreast of the global market situation.
ACB investment service strives to meet the requirements of all clients, irrespective of their level of experience. Such as, novice traders can benefit from Copy Trading, Wealth Management, and Consulting. These features are indicated for those individuals who have no time or desire to learn trading basics but want to start earning right now. Seasoned Forex traders can have an extra source of income with ACB service, too, if they become providers in the copy-deal system or start advising others traders on how to manage their investments.
Client Focus Only
“The idea of creating such an investment supermarket came at a time when acute trading problems had reached their peak. Working with the financial market was to transform from an extremely complicated process into one as simple as purchasing goods from an online store. The primary goal was to develop a platform where everything would be aggregated in a single place and would be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,” comments Lynne Connel, a leading expert and the head of investment supermarket ACB.
“Today the ACB service is an entire investment center through which an investor can totally satisfy their needs. It offers users a huge selection of trading instruments, the best quotes and flexible margin requirements. Not a single retail broker can offer what the marketplace does. This is because ACB’s large trading volumes allow it to get the best prices from liquidity providers. The largest selection of assets is available only through the marketplace because it has many counterparties.”
Separately worth noting is the conflict of interest that occurs when the broker works directly with its clients. The marketplace model eliminates this. The ACB service is a regulator unto itself, so that in the event of any disputes it always takes the client’s side.
Asset Capital Business Inc. (ACB) is a global marketplace, that came to existence in 2019. Though it cannot boast of a long history, it does set standards in terms of assortment. It is really a financial supermarket because there are over 4000 elements for trading available married with fair conditions and streaming quotes. The marketplace cooperates only with reputable, companies which provide access to social trading, and trading software developers.
As for compliance, the Investment supermarket is run by a duet of companies: ACB INTERNATIONAL LTD, registered in the United Kingdom and ACB Incorporation LTD., registered in Republic of Marshall Islands. Registration numbers and full addresses are clearly visible at acbservice com.
This is a Sponsored Feature