Date:7 February 2018
IMN’s 1st Annual Synthetic Securitisation Summit will take place 7 February 2018 in London, UK. The implementation of Basel III requirements is forcing banks to scrutinize their risk-weighted assets and pursue balance sheet optimization strategies via regulatory capital relief trades. This one day conference will bring together the main players in the Capital Relief Trade market to examine the evolution and structuring of these risk transfer transactions, current opportunities and challenges, as well as how regulatory developments are shaping the sector.
A sampling of topics to be covered includes:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
– Capital Relief Trades 101: Understanding the Motivation, Mechanics and Various Structures of the Capital Relief Trade
– Market Overview and Outlook for CRT Issuance in 2018
– Basel III Update
– Investor Insights: Why are the CRT Transactions Appealing?
– When Does a Capital Relief Trade Make Sense? Benefits of Synthetic Securitisation in Providing Capital Relief and Balance Sheet Optimization
– Navigating the Regulatory Environment: Legal and Structural Considerations for Obtaining Approval
– Conclusion of the European Trilogue Discussions and Impact on the Capital Relief Trade Market (STS framework)
SPONSORSHIP AND SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!
For more information, contact Chris Keeping at +1 212-901-0533 or [email protected]