GFMI will host the 11th Edition Model Risk Conference on January 24-26, 2018 in San Francisco, CA. This conference will help financial firms produce high quality models that are compliant with the regulations. By attending this conference attendees will learn how to enhance model risk management in an evolving inter-agency framework and how other firms are implementing different validation techniques for non-financial models.
Key Practical Case Studies Include:
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta will highlight the latest regulatory requirements to ensure maximum compliance with Letters 11-7, and the recent FDIC guidelines
- Wells Fargo and Zions Bancorp will evaluate the impact of Artificial Intelligence on model development and validation
- Bank of the West will evaluate validation techniques for lower risk models
- Discover and City National Bank will discuss key takeaways from the latest CCAR and DFAST results
- MUFG will evaluate the MRM relationship between FinTechs and banks
Key Speakers Include:
- Agus Sudjianto, Head of Corporate Model Risk, Wells Fargo
- Boris Postler, Managing Director, Head of Americas Model Risk Management, MUFG Union Bank
- Kwabena Poku, Chief Model Risk Officer, Discover
- Vaughn Zakarian, Managing Director, Model Risk Management, Charles Schwab
- Bradley Pennington, Chief Risk Officer, Prosper Marketplace
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Jan 24 2018 – Jan 26 2018