Global Banking and Finance Review is the one-stop destination for leading international banks and financial institutions, including financial market enthusiasts.
Global Banking and Finance Review is the world’s leading online and print resource encouraging a stabilised view of the financial sector through thoughtful information and comprehensive insights into the key factors influencing the financial and business industry.
Global Banking and Finance Review
- Encourages individuals and businesses to develop their competitive edge and successfully achieve financial goals.
- Empowers leading decision-makers of Fortune 500 companies to take significant measures in developing their ability to adapt to major changes in the financial market.
- Enhances the brand value of businesses through comprehensive coverage of wide-ranging banking and financial subjects under a single global platform.
Advertising on Global Banking and Finance Review
The global audience for Global Banking and Finance Review includes 3.3 million unique readers and over 90,000 readers of the digital magazine per issue.
Over 10,000 copies per issue are distributed across the globe.
The overall reach per issue is 100,000+ readers spread across 175 countries
- Interview Print 15,000 USD
- Single A4 page inside magazine 15,000 USD
- DPS Inside Front Cover 45,000 USD
- DPS inside magazine 20,000 USD
- DPS Inside Back Cover 35,000 USD
- Inside Back Cover Single Page 20,000 USD
- Inside Front Cover Single Page 25,000 USD
Online Coverage Sponsored Post
- Basic Sponsored post that remains online for a minimum of 1 year 700 USD
- Profile Listing Online for a minimum of 1 year 500 USD
- Event Listing 600 USD
- Promotion insertion in our newsletter 1,500 USD
- 10 Days as main article on the home page – 6,000 USD
- Feature in the Also Read Index for 10 days 1,500 USD
- Article PDF Reprints online or print 700 USD
- Interview Online 2000 USD
- Online Video Placement 700 USD
- Video interview at LSE 25,000 USD
- Dedicated Email Blasts 7,000 USD
For more information, please Contact:
Phone +44 207 193 2542
E-mail [email protected]