In preview of Cryptocurrency World Expo, to be held onMarch 22nd, 2018 in Berlin (Germany), ARCHOS and the EUROPEAN CRYPTO BANK announce today their agreement to distribute the ARCHOS Safe T mini under the brand name of the EUROPEAN CRYPTO BANK. As per the terms of this partnership, holders of more than 600 ECB Tokens, whose current ICO will be finalized on May 1st, 2018, will receive a hardware wallet, which will then be available for purchase at a price of 49.99 €. In addition, the European Crypto Bank will transfer 150,000 ECB Tokens to ARCHOS, as part of its R&D investments.
This wallet provides secure management and storage of crypto-active, safe from cyber threats:
- Identification by PIN
- Offline private key generation
- Management of operations on the device, offline
- On-screen display of information about each transaction for an easy verification before approval
- Physical authorization with buttons
- Creation of a recovery code (consisting of 24 words), essential in case of breakage, loss or theft
- Support for ECB and major cryptocurrencies
- Compatibility with Electrum, GreenAddress / Greenbits, MyCrypto and Mycelium
In addition to these functionalities, ARCHOS will also provide all of the EUROPEAN CRYPTO BANK’s multilingual platform services, accessible at the end of its ICO as of May 1, 2018: portfolio statements, research notes, investment advice, conversion of crypto-assets into traditional currencies and generation of corresponding tax declarations according to the various regulations in effect in Europe.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
ARCHOS and the EUROPEAN CRYPTO BANK join forces to facilitate access to Blockchain’s cryptocurrencies, products and services, by the greatest number, whatever the level of experience, in the respect for the rules established taxes.