start date 24 Oct 2018
end date 25 Oct 2018,
The UAE-India Economic Forum represents a new dawn in the multifaceted economic relationship between the amicable countries. The vision of US$ 100 billion in bilateral trade by 2020 can only be achieved with sustained efforts to constantly engage the key stakeholders, government authorities and investors in a dialogue which strengthens their faith in the establishment and the governments of the two countries—something that the forum has been successfully doing for the past three years. The forum serves as a window of opportunities to discuss regulations and policies for prospective investors and to understand the key areas of focus for government bodies. The presence of sovereign wealth funds, large corporates and industries at this gathering has been only getting stronger over the past three years.
- H.E. Marwan Jassim Al Sarkal, Executive Chairman, Sharjah Investment Development Authority (Shurooq)
- Dr. Raed Safadi, Chief Economic Advisor, Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai
- MaheshwaramVenkateshwarlu, President, Telangana Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Paras Shahdadpuri, Chairman, Nikai Group of Companies
- Dr. Prathap Reddy, Founder Chairman, Apollo Hospitals
- Dhiraj Kunwar, Managing Director, Business Banking, RAKBANK
- Dr. Murtaza Korakhiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt
- Alisha Moopen, Executive Director and CEO, Aster &Medcare Hospitals & Clinics, GCC
- Daljit Singh, President, Fortis Healthcare
- Sanjay Manchanda, Chief Executive Officer, Nakheel
- Adel Abdullah Ali, Chief Executive Officer, Air Arabia
- Dawood Bin Ozair, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Star International
- Adil I. Alzarooni, Chief Executive Officer, Alzarooni Emirates Investments
- Dr. Brian Etemad, Chief Executive Officer, Tamleek Real Estate
- Dr. Ankur Dana, Chief Executive Officer, Dana Group
- Yuvraj Narayan, Group Chief Financial Officer, DP World
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Chairman, Integrated Research and Action for Development and Former Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Rajendra P. Gupta, Advisor to Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Rishi Kapoor, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Investcorp Bank
- Ritesh S. Ramakrishnan, Joint Managing Director, Transworld Group
- Dr. Sumit Chowdhury, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Gaia Smart Cities
- AbhirajBhal, Co-Founder, Urbanclap
- Bader Al Lamki, Executive Director, Clean Energy, Masdar
- Faisal Rashid, Director, Demand Side Management, Supreme Council of Energy UAE(Invited)
- Azeez Narain, Associate Vice President – Real Estate and Development, Indian Hotels Company (Taj Group)
- Dharmesh Desai, SVP & Head NRI Business, IIFL Group
The 2018 edition includes
- The Qadat Al Tagheer Awards 2018: Honouring government leaders and businessmen who made a mark for themselves and contributed to the growing economies of both countries
- Government panel on bilateral trade: Key ministry officials from India and UAE come together to discuss and deliberate the steps needed to foster relations
- Start-up zone: A special session focused on startups, which includes all the key stakeholders such as government leaders, investors and startups making a wave
- VIP meeting booths: Met someone you would like to have a discussion with in private? Specially designed booths for one-on-one networking and business discussion sessions
- Investors pavilion: Showcasing the investment opportunities that various industries and sectors in both countries have to offer
- State pavilion: Opportunity to showcase the investment opportunities that are available in various regions of both the countries.
UIEF is the definitive platform to discuss and evaluate India’s economic story.
100% top decision makers in attendance:
The two-day event has brought together over 350 delegates from India, UAE and other key markets. The delegate profile includes ministers of economy, industry and finance; heads of investment in SWF; top banks and financial institutions; CXOs of top companies and family-owned businesses.
Engage and influence the people who matter the most when it comes to making the real decisions.
Speak to a select audience: Extensive delegate research ensures an opportunity to meet relevant stakeholders. Network with industry and government leaders as they lay out the economic and trade goals of both countries.
Explore investment and business opportunities: The event represents an exclusive opportunity to network and explore new possibilities and greater opportunities.
Understand the policy frameworks and guidelines executed by both governments as they work hard to attract investors.
Showcase your leadership and expertise to the who’s who from UAE and India through speaking, exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Request Brochure: http://aieforum.com/brochure-2/
Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/.
Keynotes Announced: SAP Financial Services Live 2020
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers & Session Titles for the upcoming free to attend digital event for banking, insurance, capital markets and central banks professionals; SAP Financial Services Live 2020 (17-19 November).
Meet Our Keynote Speakers:
Luka Mucic, CFO & Member of the Board, SAP
Financial Services: An Evolving Landscape
Christoph Böhm, CIO/COO, Deutsche Börse
Financial Markets and Technology in Transition
Maria Surmava, CIO, Discovery Health
Shared-Value Health Platform
Karsten Crede, CEO, ERGO Mobility Solutions
How to Become an Ecosystem Player
Peter Maier, President SAP Industries and Customer Advisory, SAP
Industry Convergence – Keynote Interview
Timo Elliott, VP – Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
Opening Keynote; The World has Changed, and it’s Time to Adapt to the “Next Normal”
Alongside our keynotes, this event will be packed with SAP user case studies from leading global companies including: Bank of Ireland, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Cornèr Bank, Discovery, Edelweiss, London Stock Exchange, MB Ageas, Munich Re, Samsung Life, Swiss Re, Vast Bank, Vienna Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance and many more to be announced.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website >
Ahead of the event, you will have the opportunity to plan your own agenda with multiple live presentations each day to choose from. Then following the event, a library of on-demand content will be at your disposal so you can continue to strengthen your financial services business over the coming months.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect online to debate, discuss and determine the current trends and hot topics for the financial services industry.
Sounds interesting? Register to join us here >
This is a Sponsored Feature
WIRED Smarter 2020
A virtual conference
WIRED Smarter – WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy.
WIRED’s annual business conference – explores the trends, technology and innovation changing the way we work, and investigates how senior executives can use this disruption as part of their growth strategy. Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, the programme addresses talent, economics, design, diversity and artificial intelligence – and drills into industry-specific challenges and opportunities within the retail and money sectors.
2020 confirmed speakers include:
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, Senior Managing Director – Technology, Accenture
- Karina Govindji, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion EMEA, Google*
- David Vélez, Co-Founder and CEO, Nubank
- Anne Boden, Founder and CEO, Starling Bank
- Sarah Kocianski, Head of Research, 11:FS
- Dale Vince, Founder, Ecotricity
- Noorena Hertz, Economist & Author, The Lonely Century
- Shelly Bell, Founder, Black Girl Ventures
- Louise Beaumont, Chair, TechUK
- Hiroki Takeuchi, Co-founder and CEO, GoCardless
Global Banking and Finance Review members receive 10% off with discount code GBFR10
This is a Sponsored Feature
Track and Trace and Other Lost Data
By Ian Smith, General Manager and Finance Director at Invu You, like me, were probably amazed by the now infamous...
Why ID verification is no longer a barrier to global growth in banking
By Barley Laing, UK Managing Director at Melissa Issues related to effective identity (ID) verification have restricted the global growth...
Digital Finance: Unlocking New Capital in Disrupted Markets
By Krishnan Raghunathan, Head of Finance & Accounting Services at WNS, explores how a digitally transformed finance department can give enterprises...
Beyond the bottom line: why brands must show they care to connect with customers
By Vadim Grigoryan, Partner, Lunu Over the past few years, we’ve witnessed an ever-growing activism among consumers, with public opinion...
O-CITY enters Kenya to drive contactless payments across Matatu bus service
Up to 10,000 buses to become cashless with O-CITY’s M-Pesa-based ticketing solution O-CITY, the automated fare collection provider by BPC,...
Nearly 14 Million1 UK adults more likely to spend on Black Friday than they were last year
Yolt launches evolved app to help shoppers save whilst they spend Across the UK, consumers are set to spend £6.4bn...
Christmas isn’t cancelled: European shoppers plan to spend more online this Black Friday
Half (52%) of European consumers plan to do Christmas shopping around holiday sales, including Black Friday, compared to previous years...
The largest event in e-commerce history? ‘Tis the season
By James Booth, VP Head of Partnerships for EMEA, at PPRO Sometimes, change happens slowly. Other times it chases you...
Optimum Finance bolsters its offering in three regions with two new sales directors and commercial director promotion
Leading invoice finance provider and fintech firm Optimum Finance has appointed two regional sales directors to fulfil the funding needs of SMEs...
Bank of Idaho Selects Teslar Software to Enhance Customer Service
Partnership enables bank to spend more time with borrowers, better meet their needs Teslar Software, a provider of automated workflow...