start date 24 Oct 2018
end date 25 Oct 2018,
The UAE-India Economic Forum represents a new dawn in the multifaceted economic relationship between the amicable countries. The vision of US$ 100 billion in bilateral trade by 2020 can only be achieved with sustained efforts to constantly engage the key stakeholders, government authorities and investors in a dialogue which strengthens their faith in the establishment and the governments of the two countries—something that the forum has been successfully doing for the past three years. The forum serves as a window of opportunities to discuss regulations and policies for prospective investors and to understand the key areas of focus for government bodies. The presence of sovereign wealth funds, large corporates and industries at this gathering has been only getting stronger over the past three years.
- H.E. Marwan Jassim Al Sarkal, Executive Chairman, Sharjah Investment Development Authority (Shurooq)
- Dr. Raed Safadi, Chief Economic Advisor, Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai
- MaheshwaramVenkateshwarlu, President, Telangana Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Paras Shahdadpuri, Chairman, Nikai Group of Companies
- Dr. Prathap Reddy, Founder Chairman, Apollo Hospitals
- Dhiraj Kunwar, Managing Director, Business Banking, RAKBANK
- Dr. Murtaza Korakhiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt
- Alisha Moopen, Executive Director and CEO, Aster &Medcare Hospitals & Clinics, GCC
- Daljit Singh, President, Fortis Healthcare
- Sanjay Manchanda, Chief Executive Officer, Nakheel
- Adel Abdullah Ali, Chief Executive Officer, Air Arabia
- Dawood Bin Ozair, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Star International
- Adil I. Alzarooni, Chief Executive Officer, Alzarooni Emirates Investments
- Dr. Brian Etemad, Chief Executive Officer, Tamleek Real Estate
- Dr. Ankur Dana, Chief Executive Officer, Dana Group
- Yuvraj Narayan, Group Chief Financial Officer, DP World
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Chairman, Integrated Research and Action for Development and Former Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Rajendra P. Gupta, Advisor to Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Rishi Kapoor, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Investcorp Bank
- Ritesh S. Ramakrishnan, Joint Managing Director, Transworld Group
- Dr. Sumit Chowdhury, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Gaia Smart Cities
- AbhirajBhal, Co-Founder, Urbanclap
- Bader Al Lamki, Executive Director, Clean Energy, Masdar
- Faisal Rashid, Director, Demand Side Management, Supreme Council of Energy UAE(Invited)
- Azeez Narain, Associate Vice President – Real Estate and Development, Indian Hotels Company (Taj Group)
- Dharmesh Desai, SVP & Head NRI Business, IIFL Group
The 2018 edition includes
- The Qadat Al Tagheer Awards 2018: Honouring government leaders and businessmen who made a mark for themselves and contributed to the growing economies of both countries
- Government panel on bilateral trade: Key ministry officials from India and UAE come together to discuss and deliberate the steps needed to foster relations
- Start-up zone: A special session focused on startups, which includes all the key stakeholders such as government leaders, investors and startups making a wave
- VIP meeting booths: Met someone you would like to have a discussion with in private? Specially designed booths for one-on-one networking and business discussion sessions
- Investors pavilion: Showcasing the investment opportunities that various industries and sectors in both countries have to offer
- State pavilion: Opportunity to showcase the investment opportunities that are available in various regions of both the countries.
UIEF is the definitive platform to discuss and evaluate India’s economic story.
100% top decision makers in attendance:
The two-day event has brought together over 350 delegates from India, UAE and other key markets. The delegate profile includes ministers of economy, industry and finance; heads of investment in SWF; top banks and financial institutions; CXOs of top companies and family-owned businesses.
Engage and influence the people who matter the most when it comes to making the real decisions.
Speak to a select audience: Extensive delegate research ensures an opportunity to meet relevant stakeholders. Network with industry and government leaders as they lay out the economic and trade goals of both countries.
Explore investment and business opportunities: The event represents an exclusive opportunity to network and explore new possibilities and greater opportunities.
Understand the policy frameworks and guidelines executed by both governments as they work hard to attract investors.
Showcase your leadership and expertise to the who’s who from UAE and India through speaking, exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Request Brochure: http://aieforum.com/brochure-2/
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners of the “Hospitality Challenge”, the solidarity initiative created by the two partners. Over four weekly sessions, UNWTO experts and tourism leaders will share insights on the state of tourism and hospitality, and the prospective solutions to be implemented to accelerate its recovery.
Starting from 21st January 2021, weekly between 4.30pm and 5.30pm CET and over a course of 4 weeks, Hospitality Challenge Pitch online sessions held on LinkedIn will focus on topics essential in building back hospitality industry:
“What’s next in Revenue & Productivity”
The third session of the series will be moderated by Damon Embling, Journalist at Euronews and Director at Headline Media UK.
Joining in the panel discussion will be:
- Jonathan Humphries, Head of International Hotel Development & Asset Management Specializations at Glion Institute of Higher Education and Chairman and Owner at HoCoSo,
- Sandra Carvao, Chief of Market Intelligence and Competitiveness at UNWTO
- Marc Vieilledent, Chief Development Officer at easyHotel Plc.
The panel discussion will be followed by three of 30 winning project pitches:
- “Komodore” – presented by Miguel Escobar, Co-founder of the company
- “Firstclasset” – presented by its founder, Glion Alumnus and Managing Director at Scopum et Finem, Ronald Homsy
- “TipTrip.com” – presented by Ksenia Kartseva, a hospitality industry professional
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm CET
This is a Sponsored Post
Singapore FinTech Festival 2020
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) is the world’s largest and most inclusive FinTech event that brings together heads of state, financial and technology leaders, FinTech founders, policy makers, investors and multilateral agencies. Last year, the week-long event brought together over 60,000 attendees from 140 countries.
This year, SFF returns on 7-11 December with a unique hybrid format combining a 24-hour online event platform and over 40 global satellite events in FinTech hubs around the world. In December, SFF will unite the global FinTech community to discuss key global challenges, with a focus on post-pandemic recovery.
Learn more at https://www.fintechfestival.sg/.
Keynotes Announced: SAP Financial Services Live 2020
We are delighted to announce our Keynote Speakers & Session Titles for the upcoming free to attend digital event for banking, insurance, capital markets and central banks professionals; SAP Financial Services Live 2020 (17-19 November).
Meet Our Keynote Speakers:
Luka Mucic, CFO & Member of the Board, SAP
Financial Services: An Evolving Landscape
Christoph Böhm, CIO/COO, Deutsche Börse
Financial Markets and Technology in Transition
Maria Surmava, CIO, Discovery Health
Shared-Value Health Platform
Karsten Crede, CEO, ERGO Mobility Solutions
How to Become an Ecosystem Player
Peter Maier, President SAP Industries and Customer Advisory, SAP
Industry Convergence – Keynote Interview
Timo Elliott, VP – Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP
Opening Keynote; The World has Changed, and it’s Time to Adapt to the “Next Normal”
Alongside our keynotes, this event will be packed with SAP user case studies from leading global companies including: Bank of Ireland, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Cornèr Bank, Discovery, Edelweiss, London Stock Exchange, MB Ageas, Munich Re, Samsung Life, Swiss Re, Vast Bank, Vienna Insurance Group, Zurich Insurance and many more to be announced.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website >
Ahead of the event, you will have the opportunity to plan your own agenda with multiple live presentations each day to choose from. Then following the event, a library of on-demand content will be at your disposal so you can continue to strengthen your financial services business over the coming months.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect online to debate, discuss and determine the current trends and hot topics for the financial services industry.
Sounds interesting? Register to join us here >
This is a Sponsored Feature
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market to Register 7.8% CAGR Through 2026; Sales to Surge as Oxygen Therapy Becomes Crucial in Covid-19 Treatments
Portable oxygen concentrator manufacturers are largely concerned with the maintenance of inventories throughout the coronavirus crisis, with optimization of supply...
Cancer Supportive Care Products Market to Reach US$ 32 Bn by 2030; Sales Limited by Complications for Cancer Patients Through Covid-19 Infections
The cancer supportive care products market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 32 billion by 2030. The industry is expected...
Bronchoscopes Sales to Rise 1.5x Between 2018 and 2028; Potential Covid-19 Diagnostic Applications to Generate Lucrative Growth Opportunities
Bronchoscope manufacturers remain focused on development initiatives to improve product functionality and accuracy for higher adoption amid healthcare facilities. The bronchoscopes...
US$ 1.1 Bn Hypoparathyroidism Treatment Market Still in Infancy
Mushrooming incidences of thyroid cancer have amplified the number of thoracic surgeries, thus stimulating growth of hypoparathyroidism treatment market. Future...
Asia Pacific Plastic Additives Market Research Report by Type, by Production Technology, by Application, by Function – Global Forecast to 2020 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The market report envelopes an all-in information of the global Asia Pacific Plastic Additives market and the nature of the market growth...
Comprehensive Report on Metal Stamping Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025 | American Industrial Company, Martinrea International Inc., Magna International Inc
The market report envelopes an all-in information of the global Metal Stamping market and the nature of the market growth over the foreseeable...
Rheology Modifiers Market 2021 Segmentation and Analysis by Recent Trends, consumption by Regional data, Development, Investigation, Growth by to 2026
The market report envelopes an all-in information of the global Rheology Modifiers market and the nature of the market growth over the...
Fine Hydrate Market | Present Scenario, Key Vendors, Industry Share, and Growth Forecast up to 2026 | Nabaltec AG, Huber Engineered Materials, Hindalco Industries Limited
Future Market Insights in this report on the fine hydrate market has drawn an in-depth picture of the global market....
Ion Exchange Resins Market 2021 | Latest Trends, Demand, Growth, Opportunities & Outlook Till 2026 | Top Key Players: The Dow Chemical Company, Lanxess Ag, Purolite Corporation
An in-depth analysis of the current ion exchange resins market along with an effective evaluation of the future avenues of...
Rough Terrain Cranes Market Outlook 2016-2026| Global Growth Analysis and Forecast Report with Key Players – Liebherr Group, Terex Corporation, Tadano Ltd.
Future Market Insights presents a comprehensive analysis of the Middle East and Africa rough terrain cranes market in its new...