start date 24 Oct 2018
end date 25 Oct 2018,
The UAE-India Economic Forum represents a new dawn in the multifaceted economic relationship between the amicable countries. The vision of US$ 100 billion in bilateral trade by 2020 can only be achieved with sustained efforts to constantly engage the key stakeholders, government authorities and investors in a dialogue which strengthens their faith in the establishment and the governments of the two countries—something that the forum has been successfully doing for the past three years. The forum serves as a window of opportunities to discuss regulations and policies for prospective investors and to understand the key areas of focus for government bodies. The presence of sovereign wealth funds, large corporates and industries at this gathering has been only getting stronger over the past three years.
- H.E. Marwan Jassim Al Sarkal, Executive Chairman, Sharjah Investment Development Authority (Shurooq)
- Dr. Raed Safadi, Chief Economic Advisor, Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai
- MaheshwaramVenkateshwarlu, President, Telangana Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Paras Shahdadpuri, Chairman, Nikai Group of Companies
- Dr. Prathap Reddy, Founder Chairman, Apollo Hospitals
- Dhiraj Kunwar, Managing Director, Business Banking, RAKBANK
- Dr. Murtaza Korakhiwala, Managing Director, Wockhardt
- Alisha Moopen, Executive Director and CEO, Aster &Medcare Hospitals & Clinics, GCC
- Daljit Singh, President, Fortis Healthcare
- Sanjay Manchanda, Chief Executive Officer, Nakheel
- Adel Abdullah Ali, Chief Executive Officer, Air Arabia
- Dawood Bin Ozair, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Star International
- Adil I. Alzarooni, Chief Executive Officer, Alzarooni Emirates Investments
- Dr. Brian Etemad, Chief Executive Officer, Tamleek Real Estate
- Dr. Ankur Dana, Chief Executive Officer, Dana Group
- Yuvraj Narayan, Group Chief Financial Officer, DP World
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Chairman, Integrated Research and Action for Development and Former Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Rajendra P. Gupta, Advisor to Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Rishi Kapoor, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Investcorp Bank
- Ritesh S. Ramakrishnan, Joint Managing Director, Transworld Group
- Dr. Sumit Chowdhury, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Gaia Smart Cities
- AbhirajBhal, Co-Founder, Urbanclap
- Bader Al Lamki, Executive Director, Clean Energy, Masdar
- Faisal Rashid, Director, Demand Side Management, Supreme Council of Energy UAE(Invited)
- Azeez Narain, Associate Vice President – Real Estate and Development, Indian Hotels Company (Taj Group)
- Dharmesh Desai, SVP & Head NRI Business, IIFL Group
The 2018 edition includes
- The Qadat Al Tagheer Awards 2018: Honouring government leaders and businessmen who made a mark for themselves and contributed to the growing economies of both countries
- Government panel on bilateral trade: Key ministry officials from India and UAE come together to discuss and deliberate the steps needed to foster relations
- Start-up zone: A special session focused on startups, which includes all the key stakeholders such as government leaders, investors and startups making a wave
- VIP meeting booths: Met someone you would like to have a discussion with in private? Specially designed booths for one-on-one networking and business discussion sessions
- Investors pavilion: Showcasing the investment opportunities that various industries and sectors in both countries have to offer
- State pavilion: Opportunity to showcase the investment opportunities that are available in various regions of both the countries.
UIEF is the definitive platform to discuss and evaluate India’s economic story.
100% top decision makers in attendance:
The two-day event has brought together over 350 delegates from India, UAE and other key markets. The delegate profile includes ministers of economy, industry and finance; heads of investment in SWF; top banks and financial institutions; CXOs of top companies and family-owned businesses.
Engage and influence the people who matter the most when it comes to making the real decisions.
Speak to a select audience: Extensive delegate research ensures an opportunity to meet relevant stakeholders. Network with industry and government leaders as they lay out the economic and trade goals of both countries.
Explore investment and business opportunities: The event represents an exclusive opportunity to network and explore new possibilities and greater opportunities.
Understand the policy frameworks and guidelines executed by both governments as they work hard to attract investors.
Showcase your leadership and expertise to the who’s who from UAE and India through speaking, exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Request Brochure: http://aieforum.com/brochure-2/
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Global Banking & Finance Review │ Banking │ Finance │ Technology. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Finance3 days ago
Kadena SpireKey Integrates with WebAuthn to Provide Seamless Web3 Interactions
Top Stories2 days ago
German homes are still overvalued despite price drop – Bundesbank
Banking3 days ago
Online banking security: How to protect your information
Top Stories3 days ago
Marketmind: China markets look like they need another holiday