- Despite progress, the settlement of securities is like wading through treacle
- Bank-led collaboration is driving payments transformation
- Taming the flow monster in real-time payments
- Securing real-time payments with tokenization
- How can real-time payments be secured?
- Going Dutch – can banks get a fair share in the age of open banking?
- Rambus Makes Real-time Payments Safer with Payment Account Tokenization
- PELICAN INTRODUCES PELICANFAST REAL-TIME PAYMENTS SOLUTIONS FOR THE U.S. MARKET
- TOP 7 FINANCIAL SERVICES TRENDS THAT WILL DOMINATE 2018
- BANKSERVAFRICA TAKES PAYMENT SYSTEMS LEARNINGS FROM AFRICA TO SIBOS 2017
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIES ENABLES ACCELERATED IMPLEMENTATIONS OF GLOBAL REAL-TIME PAYMENTS INITIATIVES WITH VOLPAY HUB: RTP SUITE
- UNISYS APPOINTS PAYMENTS EXPERT TO INTELLIGENT PROCESSING SOLUTIONS LTD (IPSL) BOARD ROLE
- PAYMENT FRAUD MANAGER FROM FISERV DETECTS MORE THAN 90 PERCENT OF ACH FRAUD REVIEWING ONLY TWO PERCENT OF TRANSACTIONS WITH NEW CONSORTIUM ANALYTIC SCORING MODEL
- WEBPAYHUB™ FROM AFFIRMATIVE TECHNOLOGIES ALLOWS MIGRATION TO ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS EASIER, ECONOMICAL AND MORE SECURE THAN EVER
- AVOID THESE ACH PROCESSING MISTAKES TO PROTECT PROFITS
- In a centrally cleared world, real-time risk management is paramount
- ONE YEAR ON: WHAT’S NEXT FOR CORPORATES IN THE SEPA-ZONE?
- DELIVERING THE NEXT WAVE OF CAPITAL EFFICIENCIES
- What Banks Can Learn From Antivirus Companies About Fighting Financial Crime
- EARTHPORT EXPANDS ITS REACH IN ASIA WITH NEW PAYMENT ROUTE IN CHINA
- U.S. FINANCIAL MARKETS: BOTH LAGGARDS AND TRENDSETTERS
- CORRESPONDENT BANKING: INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS’ FUTURE OR PAST?
- FISERV LAUNCHES ENHANCED ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS FRAUD PREVENTION AND SANCTIONS SCREENING SOLUTIONS
- THE B2 GROUP
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...