- motoreasy.com launches brand-new online service that aims to make car ownership hassle, stress and jargon free
- Consumer-first service sees personal technicians deal directly with garages on behalf of the motorist
- Savings of up to 40 percent available on servicing and repairs
- Products include servicing, repairs, MoT, warranty protection, breakdown cover, GAP insurance with more to follow
- Digital reminders for MOT, servicing, tax, recall notifications included in secure membership area
- motoreasy technicians and the motorist rate the garage on its service
A brand new car maintenance and ownership service has been launched, with the express aim of taking the hassle and stress out of running a vehicle and saving money for Britain’s motorists.
With motoreasy you never need to speak to a mechanic again as a qualified personal technician liaises directly with independently-approved garages nationwide to book, query, negotiate and approve any service or repairs on behalf of the owner.
Motorists benefit from savings of up to 40% compared to equivalent franchised dealers and for added convenience, motoreasy will also arrange for the pick-up and return of your vehicle from either home or work. Users are then able to track the progress of any work 24/7 within their personalised membership area.
As the home of car maintenance and ownership motoreasy provides MoT, servicing, repairs, market-leading warranty protection, breakdown cover, GAP insurance and many more products associated with running a car.
“Jargon filled, technical conversations that leave you questioning what needs to be done – or not – to your car will be a thing of the past,” explains Duncan McClure Fisher, founder and chief executive of motoreasy. “Our personal technicians act on your behalf, with your interests at heart to deliver peace of mind and savings.”
Designed with the motorist, for the motorist, motoreasy automatically provides MOT, tax and annual service reminders, as well as MOT history, recall notifications and live valuations; service and repairs histories can also be automatically updated on the secure personalised membership area.
After every job is completed, the engineer rates the garage on its service. The customer then gets to rate the garage too. Collectively, this means that motorists can rely on motoreasy to be the most transparent and trustworthy service in the market. Independent of its own rating system, motoreasy also encourages all of its customers to rate its own service via Reevoo, which is embedded into the site.
McClure Fisher commented: “motoreasy has been created to make car ownership easier, cheaper and less stressful, and if something does go wrong, you can be rest assured that you will save money, not agree to work that isn’t necessary and not be inconvenienced.”