This marcus evans conference will enable you to overcome the immediate post-implementation issues of IFRS9. You will learn how to best validate models and key strategies to effectively source and manage the data for IFRS9 calculation. Furthermore, you will hear more about what is expected from the regulators and the auditors, and how their feedback can be incorporated to existing models. Finally, you will hear from industry experts how to move forward post-implementation to incorporate IFRS9 into business as usual processes.
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- Christian Duesterberg, Head of Risk Methods and Models, Erste Group
- Gÿorgy Inzelt, Head of Division, Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Andreas Koutras, Head of Portfolio Risk Management, FBN Bank
- David Grunberger, Head of Financial Reporting Enforcement, IFRS9 Specialist, Austrian Financial Markets Authority
- Chiara Capelli, Head of Group Models Methodologies and Standards, and Regional Support, UniCredit
- David Curtis, Chief Credit Officer, Permanent TSB
25-27 June 2018
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
London, United Kingdom