UK-based Kuflink joins a select few P2P platforms offering a Property-Backed ISA
- Kuflinkhas successfully launched its Innovate Finance ISA, joining a handful of platforms offering property-backed ISAs
- Investors can choose between two ISA products – a 1 year fixed term with 4% interest pa, or a 3 year fixed term with 5% interest pa
- In an industry-first, Kuflink Bridging, the sister company of Kuflink, invests the first 5% of all property loans in the ISA portfolio
- In the unlikely event of a loss, Kuflink will risk losing its stake first before any of its investors are affected
- Having received full FCA authorisation in April 2017, today’s announcement is the latest in a series of key business milestones achieved by Kuflink
- Kuflink has also launched Auto-Invest, allowing individuals to invest as little as £100 with Kuflink automatically diversifying their funds and risk across a portfolio of property loans
UK-based P2P lender Kuflink has today launched its Property-Backed Innovative Finance ISA, joining a handful of platforms offering the opportunity for savers to invest in property while taking advantage of the tax-free benefits on offer from ISAs.
Kuflink now offers a 1 year fixed term ISA with 4% interest pa, and a 3 year fixed term with 5% interest pa, with a minimum investment of £100. As a Property-Backed ISA, savers can invest up to £20,000 into P2P loans secured by Kuflink’s expanding portfolio of residential properties. There are no platform fees.
As part of its ISA offering, Kuflink has also launched Auto-Invest. Individuals and corporates can invest a minimum of £100 over a 1 year or 3 year fixed term with Kuflink automatically diversifying their funds and risk across a portfolio of property loans.
In an industry-first, sister company Kuflink Bridging, which is one of the UK’s fastest growing bridging lenders, will invest a 5% stake in all property loans featured in Kuflink’s ISA and Auto-Invest portfolio, providing the leadership and assurance for investors to confidently support the company’s ISA offering. As part of this commitment, Kuflink Bridging will also risk losing its 5% stake before its investors are affected.
Kuflink also offers Select-Invest with a minimum investment of £100 for both individuals and corporates. The investor chooses to invest from a selection of properties and benefits from a 20% stake from Kuflink Bridging in each property.
TarlochanGarcha, CEO of Kuflink, said: “Unlike the majority of other ISA offerings in the market, I’m proud to announce that Kuflink is one of the very few platforms offering a Property-Backed ISA. Looking at the current state of the market, the timing of this launch couldn’t be better. As the profile of the Innovative Finance ISA rises, due to growth in the alternative finance sector, and the attractive interest rates, I expect to see strong demand for this type of ISA.
“I see our new ISA offering opening a new generation of investors to alternative finance, providing an ideal access point for investors seeking to become part of the UK’s globally renowned P2P market while at the same time backing a traditional, safe haven asset.”