Limited, a global outsourcing and technology services company, announced that it has been featured in the Leaders category of the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) 2014 Global Outsourcing 100®. The Global Outsourcing 100 list serves as the essential industry reference of innovative outsourcing services companies in the world.
Aegis was recognized by the IAOP for its performance in four survey assessment categories including size and growth, customer references, demonstrated competencies, and management capabilities.
Other than being cast as a Leader in the 2014 Global Outsourcing 100, Aegis is also cited in various sub-categories in the 2014 listings
- Leaders in Number of Employees
- Leaders in CSR in Outsourcing
- Best 10 Leaders – Health Care
- Best 20 Leaders – Telecommunications
- Best 20 Companies – Healthcare
- Best 20 Leaders – Information/Comm. Technology Services
- Best 20 Leaders – Customer Relationship Mgt. Services
- Best 20 Companies – Financial Management Services
- Best 5 Leaders in Australia/New Zealand
- Best 10 Companies in Australia/New Zealand
- Best 20 Companies in India
“Aegis’ consistent ranking in the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list is a result of our strong client engagements, domain expertise and multi-disciplinary customer experience strategy” said Sandip Sen, Global CEO, Aegis Limited.
“At a time when there is a growing need to outsource, The Global Outsourcing 100 and The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors lists have become invaluable reference tools to help companies research service providers,” said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO. “Aegis has demonstrated its expertise following a rigorous, independently judged process and represented the top in the industry.”
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.