VPBank is deploying online unsecured overdraft service for a specific group of customers who have salary account at VPBank.
Overdraft is a loan granted on a current account for the customer to exceed the balance on his/her account. The customer owes an interest on the amount taken. Online underwriting limit of this product is from VND 10 – 20 million, depending on the salary of customer. The limit can be raised to VND 200 million if customers apply at the counter.
Conditions for online overdraft approval:
- Have salary account at VPBank
- Work at the following organizations: Hanoi Public Security Department, VCCORP Company, Wondo Company, Nhabe Garment Corporation, Dong Anh Footwear Joint Stock Company.
- Get money within 10 minutes after online registration
- No need to prove collateral
- Withdraw money at ATM or transfer money as normal debit account
- No interest if refund on the same day
- Register anytime, anywhere, with internet-connected device
- Easy expenditure management
- Collect debt automatically
This product is suitable for customers:
- Need to address urgent personal spending, flexible capital demand
- Can manage the solvency
- Do not have time to apply at the counter
Interest charge based on the loan amount and actual loan period
Interest/month = Σ (actual loan amount * overdraft interest rate * overdraft borrowing actual loan days) / 360
Registration procedure is simple with three online steps:
Customers have already had VPBank Online account
- Step 1: Access VPBank Online (https://online.vpbank.com.vn) -> Login
Click “loan” -> “Online loan” -> “Personal Overdraft Loans” -> Click “I have read and understood the general regulations of unsecured overdraft loan” -> “Continue”
- Step 2: Select “Account overdraft applicants” (Note: Select the account salary list) -> Fill in the required information -> Select “Continue”.
- Step 3: Validate the transaction by code and password OTP VP Online -> Done
Customers have not had VPBank Online account
Access VPBank Online (https://online.vpbank.com.vn) -> Register a new account. Fill all information. After completing the registration and activate your account, follow all the steps as above.
Detailed information, please contact the Hotline 1900 54 54 15