Mitch Ackles elected to second term as President; Ron Geffner elected to third term as Vice President
The Hedge Fund Association (“HFA”), a leading global nonprofit trade and nonpartisan lobbing organization, announced today the results of the 2014/2015 board of director’s election. HFA members in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, Latin America and the Cayman Islands elected 15 leaders to work on behalf of the global hedge fund industry, including over 10,000 hedge funds in the U.S. and abroad which collectively manage in excess of $2.8 trillion in assets, institutional and high-net worth investors, and industry service providers.
“I am honored to continue to serve alongside Ron Geffner, David Friedland and all of the HFA’s new and returning board members,” said HFA President, Mitch Ackles. “In the years ahead we will work together to produce frequent member networking programs, advance our advocacy efforts with the media, lawmakers and regulators, and develop new initiatives to prepare future generations of industry professionals.”
The 2014/2015 HFA Board of Directors are:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- President: Mitch Ackles, Hedge Fund PR
- Vice President: Ron Geffner, Sadis & Goldberg
- Chairman: David Friedland, Magnum U.S. Investments
Representing Hedge Fund Allocators:
- David Friedland, Magnum U.S. Investments
- Evan H. Katz, Crawford Ventures
- April Rudin, The Rudin Group
- Michael Scanlon, AiCE Group – Silver Leaf Partners
- Don Steinbrugge, Agecroft Partners
Representing Hedge Fund Managers:
- Tony Acquadro, BTS Asset Management
- Joseph DeMatteo Sr., JDM Capital Corp.
- Frederick Pye, Landry Investment Management
- George Schultze, Schultze Asset Management
- John Taylor, White Oak Global Advisors
Representing Hedge Fund Service Providers:
- Mitch Ackles, Hedge Fund PR
- Joshua Blumenthal, Rothstein Kass
- Ron Geffner, Sadis & Goldberg
- Richard Heller, Thompson Hine
- Kislay Shah, McGladrey
About The Hedge Fund Association
The Hedge Fund Association, HFA, is an International not for profit industry trade and nonpartisan lobbying organization devoted to advancing transparency, development and trust in alternative investments. Membership in the HFA includes hedge fund firms, global financial institutions with hedge fund offerings including private banks, asset management firms and broker dealers, investors including funds of hedge funds, family offices, public and private pension funds, endowments and foundations, high net worth individuals, allocators, and service providers including prime brokers, administrators, custodians, auditors, lawyers, risk managers, technologists and third party marketers. To learn more visit theHFA.org.