NIIT Technologies is a leading IT and business processes solutions organisation. The company offers services in application development maintenance, managed services, cloud computing and business process outsourcing, to enterprises in insurance, banking and finance, as well as travel, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and distribution, and government sectors.
Serving clients in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia, NIIT has a network of 21 delivery centres comprising a talent pool of about 8000 professionals across 16 countries, and a proven track record of delivering quality to over 220 clients worldwide.
The insurance industry requires quick quotes, streamlined claims processing and a host of other services to be available on the go. NIIT helps insurers become more agile by modernising legacy systems and re-engineering business processes to improve efficiency and achieve a quick Return on Investment (ROI). The company provides solutions across Life & Annuities, P&C Personal and Commercial Lines and Healthcare. The insurance product suites include:
- Exact Advantage – a central resource for managing insurance risk exposure for all lines of business worldwide. It combines a powerful risk aggregation engine and an advanced mapping interface to assess and monitor risk exposure, facilitating multi CAT planning and “what-if” scenarios, dramatically improving data quality for underwriters and exposure managers.
- Acumen Advantage – enables global insurers and reinsurers to gain real value from enterprise data. It transforms it into usable management information, essential in helping organisations improve operational performance, drive growth, increase revenue and improve profitability. This supports extensive business intelligence capabilities including highly flexible reporting and visual representation via dashboards, as well as self-service functionality and powerful analytics.
- ipf3 Insurance Business Centre – a processing framework that supports commercial insurance business models, for which NIIT focuses on three main commercial insurance markets: London – Lloyd’s and Companies; European Commercial Lines; and U.S. Surplus Lines, Specialty Lines and Reinsurance. ipf3 ensures compliance, streamlines processing and leverages existing investments to maximise throughput and minimise the cost per transaction.
Banking and finance organisations are continually challenged with shifting customer loyalty, increasing regulations and voluminous transactions. NIIT Technologies helps to meet these challenges by with solutions to support Investment Management, Banking, Credit and Operational risk. NIIT Technologies’ financial services solution offerings and experience range across Wealth Management, Asset Management, Investor services and Private Banking. With over 15 years of proven experience in servicing capital markets firms, NIIT services 10 of the top 15 US private banks, helping to drive service level efficiency by managing transformational challenges while ensuring risk and regulatory compliance. Market leading solutions include:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Banking Easy – comprehensive, integrated and affordable core banking solution for small and mid-sized banks and financial services firms.
- Risk Management (Assure Easy) – best-of-breed risk management solutions for Operational Risk, Technology Risk and Compliance Management, supported by on-demand Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform.
- SIMS (Security Incident Monitoring System) – process incidents in real time to effectively reduce impact and prevent recurrence.
- Enterprise Data Management – cut costs and transform data, retaining full process control.
- Investment Processing – maintains disparate and autonomous systems within Global Wealth Management and Trading platforms.
NIIT Technologies adheres to major global benchmarks and standards, having secured:
- ISO 9001:2000 certifications
- ISO:27001 Information Security Management accreditation
- Level 5 of SEI CMMi version 1.2.
- COPC and Six Sigma for BPO arm
- International ISO 20000 IT management standards for data centre operations
Committed to giving back to society, NIIT also utilises IT as an instrument for social development and progress.
For more information please visit www.niit-tech.com or for enquiries contact Beata on 020 7667 8663 or [email protected]