- How to save millions, and your people, with automation
- FTT: now Germany has moved expect others to follow!
- BeQuant launch aims to shift the competition in institutional cryptocurrency trading
- How ESMA will impact trading in Cryptocurrencies
- UK SMEs plan to boost European sales despite Brexit uncertainty
- Integral Reports 30% Year over Year Growth Across Market Segments
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- Saudi Stock Exchange Joins MSCI Emerging Market Index
- Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. Authorizes Share Repurchase Plan
- CME Group Daily Volume Surpasses 50 Million Contracts for the First Time; Interest Rate Futures and Options Reach All-Time Daily Volume Record of 39.6 Million Contracts
- Air Canada Renews Normal Course Issuer Bid and Automatic Share Purchase Plan
- Thomson Reuters Announces Annual Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Integral FX volumes reach record levels in 2018 following successful integration of buy-side systems into global Electronic Communication Network (ECN)
- Avaloq acquires 10% stake in Swiss blockchain and crypto-currency specialist Metaco
- Is “services first” the new mantra of the cognitive world?
- CASPIAN DELIVERS THE WORLD’S FIRST FULL-STACK CRYPTO ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR INSTITUTIONS
- INFOSYS ANNOUNCES ITS INTENT TO VOLUNTARILY DELIST FROM EURONEXT PARIS AND EURONEXT LONDON EXCHANGES
- LUCERA BANKS ON BSO TO BOOST TRADING ACCESS TO LEADING FX HUBS
- Colombia: Trying to push forward the bond futures market
- PORTWARE ALPHA PRO SETS THE BENCHMARK FOR INTELLIGENT WORKFLOWS THAT DRIVE MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS AND LOWER TCO
- THOMSON REUTERS CREATES ACCESS TO LARGEST COLLECTIVE INDEPENDENT POOL OF FX LIQUIDITY VIA A SINGLE DESKTOP
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- THE FUTURE OF THE FX MARKET IN THE GCC
- CME OPTIONS ON NIKKEI 225 FUTURES – ENHANCING THE STOCK INDEX RISK MANAGEMENT REPERTOIRE
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- What is the Currency Market?
- London increases lead in foreign exchange trading as global turnover drops 7%
- Exposing the myths of data management
- Implications of Algorithmic Trading in FX Markets During Times of Crisis
- Social Trading Gains Ground with Retail Investors
- Retail Investors gaining ground with Social Trading
- MTS launches electronic market for UK Government bonds
- DailyFX+: The Ultimate Forex Trading Toolbox
- Monthly market report – April 2011
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...
Barclaycard launches new service to redefine supply chain payments for businesses
Barclaycard Payment Intelligence uses data to help businesses of all sizes better understand and nurture their supply chains The brand-new...
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....