Zoho Checkout simplifies the set up of customised online checkout pages for one-time and recurring payments
Zoho, the leading cloud-based business operating system, today unveiled Zoho Checkout, a payments solution that allows businesses to create customised, secure checkout pages without requiring the technical expertise traditionally needed to set up checkout pages. Ideal for businesses of all sizes and across industries, Zoho Checkout delivers flexible payment options, real-time analytics, and customisable design. Zoho Checkout is the latest addition to the Zoho Finance Suite, one of the most comprehensive cloud-based financial applications in the market today.
“A secure, reliable online payments solution is critical to managing the cash flow of businesses and e-commerce companies of all sizes,” said Raju Vegesna, chief evangelist of Zoho. “We built Zoho Checkout to be simple enough for small businesses to use by sending links for payment, but also scalable enough to offer larger companies the ability to easily customise their payments page with consistent branding.”
Benefits of Zoho Checkout:
- Collect one-time and recurring payments with ease: Zoho Checkout offers the ability to collect payments on an online platform where businesses can set up one-time or recurring payments, or allow customers to choose how much they will pay at checkout. It also provides users with the ability to embed the payment pages on a company website or share the URL via email or social media
- No more compliance headaches: Freelancers and business owners can now accept card payments without having to worry about the complex compliance processes involved while collecting card details from customers. Zoho Checkout ensures data security with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance and SSL encryption
- Customisation and branding: Zoho Checkout allows businesses the option of customising the payment platform to match the look and feel of a company’s brand. Zoho Checkout’s customisation options include background colors, images, and logo, header and footer fields
- Sell your products across borders: Zoho Checkout is integrated with Stripe, WePay, and Razorpay for accepting online payments. US customers can choose between WePay and Stripe, while Indian merchants are served by Razorpay, and global merchants are served by Stripe
- Handle payment failures effectively: In the event of a recurring payment failure, Zoho Checkout can automatically retry the customer’s credit card up to three times based on a configurable schedule, with a notification sent to the customer each time a retry fails
- Marketing extension: With support for MailChimp integration, effective email marketing goes hand-in-hand with Zoho Checkout. Users can connect a mailing list to a particular payment page so that customers using that page will automatically be added to the list and thereby extend a company’s marketing reach
- Real-time analytics: Zoho Checkout offers businesses real-time insights into their revenues, failed payment tracking and follow-up customer communications
Zoho Checkout joins a comprehensive suite of business applications on the Zoho cloud platform, which includes marketing, sales and customer support applications; productivity and collaboration applications; and finance and human resources applications.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Zoho Checkout is available today with a free plan that supports one payment page, with no restrictions on the transaction amount per month. There are also standard and professional plans at $9 and $29 per month respectively, which cover a more comprehensive feature set. For more information on the breakdown of the different plans and available features, please visit https://www.zoho.com/checkout/pricing.