- Factors for designing the perfect forecast
- Protecting PANs: What Payment Service Providers Need to Know
- IPO: why go public?
- Banks will foot the bill for Black Friday and Cyber Monday fraud
- Why are banks struggling to meet SMEs’ needs?
- A third of newly-hired employees fail to pass probation, costing UK businesses tens of thousands of pounds each year
- The Financial Consequences Of A Data Breach
- AI in Finance: can banks get smarter?
- How to Invest in Gold?
- How to Get Rich?
- Gumtree co-founder launches new online investment platform for everyday people
- Latin America: An e-commerce continent on the rise
- Fingerprint biometric technology – the key to getting to ‘Know Your Customer’
- Why communication is vital during a cyber-attack
- Macroeconomic trends in the healthcare sector
- Combat Insider Data Breaches with Privileged Access Management
- UK wealth managers will have to adapt as people live longer
- The CFOs guide to achieving IFRS 17 compliance
- Mobile Video Banking: Bridging the Gap From Brick & Mortar to Digital
- Expansion across the Americas: The importance of maintaining national rapid growth
- Committed to Your Success
- It’s time for mail to make a return – Why direct mail can still be an asset for financial brands
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- Prevention is better than cure: three ways to avoid pesky card chargebacks in contact centres
- Cryptojacking is king for hackers but can be prevented
- How to Insulate Your Wealth from a Correction
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- AerCap Holdings N.V. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018 and Announces New Share Repurchase Program
- U.S. Financial Services Companies see average cost of fraud rise 9.3% from 2017 to 2018, LexisNexis Risk Solutions survey finds
- Millennial migrant workers driving international money transfers, discovers Xpress Money
- Taking the Robot out of the Human – RPA advances in banking
- It’s time to say RIP to IPO
- Akamai credential stuffing report shows financial services industry under constant attack from automated account takeover tools
- What is a bridging loan and how much do they cost?
- Allocated Bullion Exchange unveils its vision for the future of money after seven-year development programme
- xRapid Brings on Three New Exchange Partners
- Data management: Building customer trust in modern banking
- 98.5% of asset management firms are eroding trust by not using plain language
- Disaster Recovery 2.0: Protecting Businesses from Potential Catastrophic Risks
- Avoidable customer churn costs British businesses £25 billion
- The three biggest Fintech challenges facing the industry right now
- Turkey: The Future of Opportunity
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- FrontStream CSR and Workplace Giving Analysis Finds Human Services Causes Most Popular Among 24 Categories
- LexinFintech Teams Up with Burger King to Expand Use of Installment Payments
- Preparing for Xmas in July: Ingenico warns retailers of growing consumer discount scepticism
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Passport And How Long Does It Take To Renew It In USA
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- Technological Advancements in MESH Networks Boosting the Billion Dollar Wireless Industry
- A New Era For Consumer Finance
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Better Safe Than Sorry-71 Per Cent Of Drivers Believe Other Road Users Should Improve Their Safety
- Nationwide survey reveals business owners are relying on connected technologies to keep their employees safe
- Fiera Capital Offers Emerging Markets Fund
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- AllSpark, a revolutionary new blockchain ecology for content creators, advertisers and social media users, released its white paper.
- Apps Lead the Charge as Mobile Advertising Continues to Grow Worldwide
- Seismik Technology Company Limited Reveals New Approach for Processing Seismic Data
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- NewVoiceMedia reveals nearly half of UK consumers ditched a business last year following poor customer service
- Why are so many SMEs across the UK not accepting credit card payments?
- Fewer Americans Are Delaying Major Life Events Because of Money Worries: AICPA Survey
- Angels, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency: The Positive Transformation of Angel Investing
- Digital Payments and the Retailer
- Over Half of Salespeople in Banking Spend 27% of Their Working Week Onboarding New Client Organizations
- Top Ten It Security Predictions
- Tackle persistent debt and IFRS 9 with Direct Debits
- Artificial Intelligence helps merchants manage cost of fraud: SIX Payment Services complements its range of E-Commerce services with the most effective solution in the industry, Fraud Free by SIX – powered by Fraugster.
- Sales agility – the key to succeeding in the new disruptive landscape
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- 8 in 10 Americans Concerned about the Ability of Businesses to Safeguard their Financial and Personal Information: AICPA Survey
- EMPLOYEES LEFT OUT OF POCKET AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE(S)
- TALKING PAYMENTS AT MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2018
- ALIPAY AND NIELSEN REPORT: EMBRACING MOBILE PAYMENTS KEY TO ATTRACTING CHINESE TOURISTS
- SAS POSTS 2017 REVENUE OF US$3.24 BILLION
- MORE THAN ONE IN FOUR BRITISH HOLIDAYMAKERS ARE MISSING OUT ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE SAVINGS OF UP TO £100
- How to make a budget – Make yourself Financially Stronger
- FAST FOOD IS GETTING FASTER – BUT PAYMENTS NEED TO KEEP UP
- How To Calculate Standard Deviation?
- FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS IN THE SEPA ZONE INCUR COSTS IN THE BILLIONS
- 2018 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRENDS IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- MORE PARENTS ARE HELPING FIRST-TIME BUYER KIDS STEP ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER THAN EVER BEFORE
- FUTURE CITIES ARE TACKLING TRANSPORTATION-RELATED PROBLEMS USING AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM THAT CAN CENTRALLY MANAGE MOBILITY, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- 2018 TRENDS: SAFER DATA, FASTER PAYMENTS, BETTER EXPERIENCES
- LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY DUE TO IT ISSUES COSTS UK BUSINESS UP TO £62.4BN ANNUALLY
- IS YOUR BUSINESS TOO SMALL TO BE TARGETED?
- DIGITAL: NOT ‘SMALL CHANGE’ FOR BANKS
- GOING GREEN – IS SUSTAINABLE DRIVING BY 2040 ACHIEVABLE?
- UK BUSINESS TRAVEL REMAINS RESILIENT DESPITE SMES FACING INCREASING PRESSURE TO CUT COSTS
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS – AN INTERVIEW WITH RALF GLADIS, CEO, COMPUTOP
- UK BANKS DITCH THE ‘HUMAN TOUCH’ IN RACE FOR RELEVANCE
- SAS® HELPS ORGANISATIONS OPTIMISE PROCUREMENT INTEGRITY AND PREVENT LOSSES
- 4FINANCE REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDING 30 JUNE 2017
- MIFID II; KEEP CALM, COMPLIANT AND IN THE CLOUD
- STUDY FINDS LINCOLN TO BE THE CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY CITY
- WHAT GOVERNMENTS CAN DO TO PREVENT THE GROWING TREND OF ELECTRONIC BENEFIT TRANSFER FRAUD?
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING: SHORT-TERM BENEFITS THANKS TO ANALYTICS
- HOW IMPORTANT IS UNIVERSITY? NEARLY 60% OF GRADUATES FEEL THEY COULD HAVE GOT THEIR CURRENT JOB WITH A VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATION INSTEAD OF A DEGREE
- CYBERARK ADVANCES INSIDER THREAT DETECTION TO ACCELERATE INCIDENT RESPONSE
- SONICWALL ANNUAL THREAT REPORT HIGHLIGHTS ADVANCES MADE BY BOTH SECURITY PROFESSIONALS AND CYBER CRIMINALS
- SAS CONTINUES GROWTH WITH 2016 REVENUE OF US$3.2 BILLION
- IMPROVE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH VIA YOUR SMARTPHONE: THRIVE RAISES OVER £500,000 IN SEED CAPITAL
- THE GUIDE TO DAMAGES IN INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
- THE FOUR MOST PRESSING SECURITY ISSUES 2016 WITNESSED
- FINDING NEW WAYS TO SOLVE GROWING PAYMENT FRAUD PROBLEM
- MERCHANTS UNDERESTIMATING RISKS CASTING SHADOWS OVER HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
- MORNINGSTAR STUDY EXAMINES THE COST OF POOR INVESTMENT TIMING BY INVESTORS IN EUROPE; INVESTORS IN SINGLE-COUNTRY EMERGING MARKETS AND SECTOR EQUITY MOST AFFECTED
- “FED MONETARY POLICY: A MOVING TARGET”
- GLOBAL EXPERIMENT SHOWS JUST HOW EASY VISUAL HACKING IS TO ACHIEVE
- TARDY PAYMENTS COST SOLE TRADERS £8.1BN A YEAR
- WINNING COMBINATION OF NETSUITE AND BRONTO DELIVERS PERSONALIZED, OMNICHANNEL BRAND EXPERIENCES
- $8BN ANNUAL SPEND BY AUSTRALIAN BIG BUSINESSES ON OLD CORPORATE EXPENSES SYSTEMS– NEW RESEARCH
- THE £11 BILLION CUSTOMER SERVICE SCARED AWAY
- SHIFT TECHNOLOGY RAISES $10 MILLION SERIES A FROM ACCEL TO HELP INSURERS FIGHT FRAUD
- A New Approach to Executive Pay
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES EXCEEDS ONE MILLION PAYLIFE PREPAID CARDS
- OUTSOURCING DIRECT DEBITS ‘COULD SAVE SOCIAL LANDLORDS UP TO £40,000 A YEAR,’ SAYS ALLPAY LIMITED
- WHY THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR VIRTUAL CARD NUMBERS IN CORPORATE PAYMENTS
- DON’T WASTE MONEY PASSING THE BUCK THIS CHRISTMAS
- THE 13 MOST SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGNS OF 2015
- IT’S TIME TO RESHAPE THE GLOBAL REMITTANCE MARKET
- THE WORLD IS A CASHPOINT
- HELLO SODA IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND FRAUD DETECTION MARKETS
- REVEALED: THE HIDDEN COST OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
- IT’S TIME TO BRING THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION HOME AND FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO ASK THEMSELVES WHETHER THEIR BOARDROOMS ARE SMART ENOUGH?
- USER AUTHENTICATION IN THE IOT: WHAT THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY NEEDS TO KNOW
- FIVE REASONS VIRTUAL CURRENCIES MATTER
- THE FIVE CHALLENGES OF TRAVEL AND EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
- OMNI-CHANNEL BANKING
- TO FIGHT CYBERCRIME, A FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE IN MIND-SET IS NEEDED
- World Price Index
- CLOUD HANGOVER COSTS UK BUSINESSES OVER £1BN EVERY YEAR
- THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING – AND TCA
- TRADITIONAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE MODELS COSTING UK BUSINESSES MILLIONS PER YEAR IN COMMISSION RATES
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CHARGEBACKS
- WORKPLACE PROCRASTINATION COSTS BRITISH BUSINESSES £76 BILLION A YEAR
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- Espion Predicts 2015 Will Be a Year of Data Protection, Cyber Insurance, Internet of Evidence, PCI Catch Up and When the Sanctity of Medical Records is under the Spotlight
- 42 PER CENT OF INTERNATIONAL RETAIL REVENUE IS BEING LOST AT THE PAYMENT PAGE
- AS THE UK ECONOMY STALLS, 40% OF BRITISH SHOPPERS HAVE CREATED STRICT BUDGETS FOR CHRISTMAS
- UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISASTER RECOVERY AS A SERVICE AND BACKUP AS A SERVICE
- FIVE TIPS TO AVOID THE PRODUCTIVITY PARADOX
- ACCELERATING TOWARDS A CASHLESS ECONOMY
- REASONS WHY A GREAT UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION WILL BOOST GROWTH AND VALUE
- MOBILE AND PROTECTION INDUSTRY
- CITY RECRUITMENT FEELS IMPACT OF SUMMER SLOWDOWN BUT HIRING LEVELS MOVE IN RIGHT DIRECTION YEAR-ON-YEAR
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- ‘MIDDLE EAST ORGANIZATIONS SHOULD NOT GIVE IN TO DDOS EXTORTION DEMANDS’, ADVISES ARBOR
- MATRIX-EXZAC DEBUTS EMPLOYEE MONITORING AND INSIDER FRAUD SOLUTION FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- MAKING INSURANCE CUSTOMER TOUCH POINTS COUNT
- CORRESPONDENT BANKING: INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS’ FUTURE OR PAST?
- THE AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE (ATO) RECENTLY RELEASED STATISTICS RELATING TO CLAIMS MADE BY AUSTRALIAN PROPERTY INVESTORS FOR THE 2011-2012 INCOME YEAR.
- EVOLVE AND STAY RELEVANT AS NEW INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION TAKES HOLD OF FINANCE SECTOR
- UK BUSINESSES LOSING £197 MILLION THROUGH POOR QUALITY CONTACT DATA
- FORTY-SOMETHING FEMALES – ARE WEALTH MANAGERS DOING ENOUGH?
- ACCELERATE SOFTWARE DELIVERY AT LESS COST WITH END-TO-END TEST DATA MANAGEMENT
- HONG KONG VERSUS SINGAPORE – ETERNAL BUSINESS RIVALS?
- WHAT WILL DRIVE RETAIL TECHNOLOGY IN 2014?
- SECURING THE CRYPTO-CURRENCY DIGITAL GOLD RUSH
- UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES FOR EFFECTIVE RISK DATA AGGREGATION AND RISK REPORTING (PERDARR)
- WHY CASH IS STILL KING
- FAILED DIRECT DEBITS COST UK BUSINESS CUSTOMERS AND MONEY
- Nuance Unveils Next Generation of Voice Biometrics
- The future of bank branches
- Embrace automation – and maximise ROI across the lab infrastructure
- The next big revolution in retail banking is sitting in the palm of your hand
- Digital money – investing in our future
- Understanding Technical Analysis and Some Indicators
- Using comparable firms is a standard method among equity analysts and investment advisors to estimate the value of firms and make investment recommendations
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Study Reveals How CNP Merchants Can Slash Fraud Risk
- Managing claims, effectively
- Security Best Practice – How to Keep the Keys to the Kingdom Safe
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
- The Importance of Being Earnest: HMRC and the PR game
- European Buy & Build activity remains subdued in Q2 2012
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- What is the UK Government doing to help small businesses?
- How does a REIT operate and what strategies does it apply?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Press briefing on new monetary and financial statistics
- Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index
- Inadequate sanitation costs India the equivalent of 6.4 per cent of GDP
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...