- Winds of change – the case for renewable energy in Turkey
- Brexit concerns loom large, despite businesses doing all they can to prepare
- Gencan Announces Sale of Assets
- Risen Energy starts construction of 121MW Yarranlea solar project in Australia
- Jio Announces Exclusive Partnership With Screenz To Create India’s Largest Digital Engagement Platform
- The Cost Of Starting A Family: How Your First Child Will Impact Your Living Costs
- FRE PLC OPENS £30M UK AND IRELAND WIND FARM FUNDING PHASE
- UK DAIRY INDUSTRY SETS OUT ‘GAME CHANGING’ HOPES AND FEARS OVER BREXIT
- OPTIMISM FROM EGYPT
- PENSIONS INFRASTRUCTURE PLATFORM’S MULTI-STRATEGY INFRASTRUCTURE FUND COMPLETES FIRST EQUITY INVESTMENT WITH GOLDEN SQUARE ENERGY
- THE FUTURE OF SOLAR POWER – WHAT THIS MAY MEAN FOR SMALL BUSINESSES.
- VIZOLUTION PUBLISHES WHITE PAPER ON HOW THE ENERGY SECTOR CAN REVOLUTIONISE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- VIZOLUTION TO SOLVE COMMUNICATION ISSUES FOR UTILITY FIRMS
- WORLDSIM LAUNCHES DUAL SIM SMART PHONE WITH FREE INTERNATIONAL ROAMING
- ALBION COMMUNITY POWER INVESTS £1.5 MILLION IN WIND TURBINE IN SOUTH WALES
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...