marcus evans will host the Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book Conference, December 4-6, 2017 in New York, NY. By attending this conference you will take away insights on maximizing your interest rate risk strategies to enhance your efficiency and effectiveness. Banks will also gain a critical, last minute opportunity to enhance their understanding of the IRRBB regulation by gaining a clarification of the rule and bench marking their compliance strategies
Attending This Premier GFMI Conference Will Enable You To:
- Clarify the supervisory priorities of the IRRBB rule
- Benchmark practical implementation techniques for the IRRBB
- Maximize modeling strategies to minimize interest rate risk
- Advance your understanding of customer behavior to maximize deposit forecasting
- Examine the relationship between interest rate risk and liquidity regulations
- Develop your understanding of ALM practices to control interest rate risk
- Leverage technology to maximize risk management
- Stephen Meili, Managing Director, Risk Management, Citi
- Sundeep Kumar, Executive Director, Global Technology, JPMorgan Chase
- YujushSaksena, Head of Interest Rate Risk, GE Capital
- Gregg Silver, Chief Financial Officer,1st Financial Bank
- Jeff Deajan, Senior Director, Treasury, Capital Management and Balance Sheet Strategy, CIBC
- Christopher Dunn, Senior Vice President, Director of Capital and Risk Management, Associated Bank
- Lindsay Steedman, Senior Supervisory Financial Analyst, Federal Reserve Board
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.