marcus evans will host the 2nd Annual Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book Conference on December 5-7, 2018 in New York.
This conference will give banks the practical insight to optimize their interest rate risk management strategies in an uncertain economic environment.
Firms will gain insight into the regulatory priorities and concerns surrounding the proposed IRRBB regulation in order to streamline their strategies to position themselves for compliance.
Delegates will also advance their ALM models in order to improve their cash flow analytics and understand their capital limits to achieve strategically priced deposits.
Learn From Key Practical Case Studies:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- BBVA Compass will recognize the challenges of the current interest rate environment
- Capital One will overcome the challenges of interest rate risk modeling to ensure reliable forecasts
- MUFG will assess the interaction of deposits with interest rates
- The Federal Reserve Board will develop your customer behavior analytics to identify rate sensitive clients
- Northern Trust will harmonize interest rate and liquidity management to minimize risk in your firm
Key Speakers Include:
- Brinda Bhattacharjee, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Augusto Ballester, Senior Vice President, Senior Manager, Portfolio Risk Strategy, Bank of America
- Maxwell Zhu, Managing Director, Head of Quantitative Analysis & Strategy, US Corporate Treasury, BMO Harris Bank
- Yujush Saksena, Managing Director, Head of Market Risk, GE Capital
- Matthew Whaley, Head of Interest Rate Risk & Liquidity Risk Oversight, MUFG
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.