- ESG: The “Blue Economy”, Regulation as a Catalyst to Products.
- Growing Securities Company Celebrates 20 Years of Success with Finance Award
- “Leaving LIBOR Behind” – How to Transition Safely and Securely to Risk-free Rate Benchmarks
- LIBOR’s Demise Set To Rock The Foundations of Finance?
- Preparing for a post-LIBOR world
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- The future of leverage in derivatives trading
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- How to Start a Hedge Fund?
- One year of GDPR: the impact so far and what more needs to be done
- The future of blockchain in banking
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- 20 Ways to make a living online
- The UK’s Investment Products and the Taxes that they Incur
- Key Findings from DSB Consultation on OTC ISINs
- BofE rate rise: the unintended trading cost consequences for banks
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- 8th Annual XVA and Scarce Resource Management
- How to Get Rich from Your Investment Portfolio
- FINMA has Officially Recognised #MetaHashCoin as the Utility Token
- Federated Investors, Inc. Completes Acquisition of Majority Interest in London-based Integrated ESG Manager Hermes Investment Management
- Eventus Systems Appoints First Outside Directors with Three Industry Veterans
- Jack of all trades master of none or should you be a specialist?
- Global Digital Finance invites public consultation on new global Code of Conduct and taxonomy for cryptoassets
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Fiera Capital Offers Emerging Markets Fund
- ICAP Information and Thomson Reuters extend their 19901 Partnership
- CME Group Daily Volume Surpasses 50 Million Contracts for the First Time; Interest Rate Futures and Options Reach All-Time Daily Volume Record of 39.6 Million Contracts
- SocieteGenerale appoints new Group Country Heads in Canada, Brazil and Mexico
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- How to deal with the ever increasing number of margin calls
- Re-thinking the financial industry in Switzerland
- Introducing Laser Network: Blockchain without borders
- CFDs – Regulators Use New Intervention Measures To Provide Greater Investor Protection
- Blockchain – think before you leap
- MAJOR BANKS ADOPT DROIT FULLY-DIGITIZED MIFID II TRADE COMPLIANCE SOLUTION
- QUANTILE LAUNCHES EQUITY DERIVATIVES RISK REDUCTION SERVICE
- GLEIF AND SWIFT INTRODUCE THE FIRST OPEN SOURCE BIC-TO-LEI RELATIONSHIP FILE TO ALLOW FOR INTEROPERABILITY ACROSS MULTIPLE ID PLATFORMS
- FINASTRA SEES ACCELERATING FUSIONFABRIC.CLOUD ADOPTION
- BRICKVEST – REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK FOR 2018
- DERIVATIVES SERVICE BUREAU REPORTS RISE IN REGISTRATIONS
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION IS BEGINNING TO DELIVER
- MARKET REGULATIONS
- CYPRUS NON-DOMICILE INDIVIDUALS (NON-DOM)
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- BLP APPOINTS CORPORATE TAX EXPERT MARK BRAILSFORD TO EXPAND TAX CAPABILITY IN FINANCE ARENA
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- What Is A Derivative?
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- SAPIENT GLOBAL MARKETS EXTENDS CMRS REGULATORY REPORTING PLATFORM FOR BANK OF ISRAEL REQUIREMENTS
- THE ROYAL MINT AND CME GROUP TO LAUNCH ROYAL MINT GOLD
- FOUR POST-BREXIT REGULATORY CONSIDERATIONS
- EU ‘EQUIVALENCE’ OFFERS UK BANKS A NARROW BACK DOOR TO BREXIT
- MAR: STANDARDISING COMMUNICATIONS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH NEW REGULATIONS
- OTKRITIE CAPITAL JOINS IPC’S FAST-GROWING FINANCIAL MARKETS CLOUD
- FROM SAFETY TO PROFIT TOOL: COLLATERAL OPTIMIZATION
- BEPS – BE PREPARED
- BANKING ON TRADE STORES: MINIMISING RISK AND MAINTAINING COMPLIANCE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- In a centrally cleared world, real-time risk management is paramount
- ORC INTRODUCES PIONEERING TRADING SOLUTION AND NEW EXPERT SERVICES OFFERING TO FACILITATE MIFID II TRANSITION
- HIRING FREEZES IN FINANCIAL SERVICES FUELLING DEMAND FOR CONTRACTORS
- FORCE OVER MASS CAPITAL NAMES FILIP COEN CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- INTRODUCING A NEW CONCEPT IN TRADING: THE EMERGING MARKETS TRADING HUB
- CAT BONDS – LITIGATION PERSPECTIVES
- SMARTER DATA MANAGEMENT IN THREE STEPS
- CAUTION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY WITH GOLD LIQUIDITY
- TICKMILL REPORTS MARCH STATISTICS OF CFD TRADING
- REMIT IMPLEMENTING ACTS: CAN TECHNOLOGY HELP ENERGY MARKETS PARTICIPANTS COMPLY?
- ALICE IN REGULATORY LAND – THE STORY OF A FINANCIAL REGULATORY TEA PARTY
- SETTING THE STAGE FOR REGULATORY CHANGE IN 2015
- COHERENCE CAPITAL PARTNERS HIRES COO & CRO JOHN LOVISOLO
- CHOOSING FOREX OVER THE STOCK MARKET: THE DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- THE UNSTOPPABLE RMB
- TRANSACTION REPORTING UNDER EMIR
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE FINANCE TRANSFORMS THE SME INDUSTRY.
- LEADING NEW YORK BANKRUPTCY LAWYER GORDON NOVOD JOINS GRANT & EISENHOFER TO HEAD BANKRUPTCY LITIGATION PRACTICE
- CONGRUENT LAUNCHES NEW SERVICE FOR SME VICTIMS OF MIS-SOLD FIXED-RATE LOANS WITH HIDDEN HEDGING PRODUCTS
- INDUSTRY UNPREPARED FOR THE NEW WORLD OF OTC DERIVATIVES TRADING
- NLX MARKS 12 MONTHS TRADING WITH OVER 15% MARKET SHARE IN EURIBOR®
- 42 FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDES LIQUIDITY TO FILL THE VOID
- DANGERS OF KEEPING THE POUND: THE NIESR’S REPORT
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- IG, THE WORLD-LEADING PROVIDER OF FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES, EXTENDS OUT- OF- HOURS TRADING ON KEY US STOCKS AHEAD OF RESULTS SEASON
- RECOMMIND LAUNCHES PERCEPTIV DERIVATIVES CONTRACT ANALYSIS FOR THE GLOBAL DERIVATIVES MARKET
- HIGHEST EVER NUMBER OF ACHIEVERS FROM OVERSEAS IN CISI 2014 AWARDS
- UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF RING-FENCING
- DUTCH REGULATOR, DE NEDERLANDSCHE BANK, MAKES CLOUD MIGRATION A SEAMLESS REALITY
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
- TERAEXCHANGE LINKS WITH IPC’S CONNEXUS FINANCIAL EXTRANET
- CME OPTIONS ON NIKKEI 225 FUTURES – ENHANCING THE STOCK INDEX RISK MANAGEMENT REPERTOIRE
- IT OUTSOURCING DRIVERS AND LOCATIONS
- LEARNING FROM ISLAMIC FINANCE
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- DODD-FRANK AT 3: ACCEPTING UNCERTAINTY
- The Advantages of Trading with GCM Forex
- Can technology rescue hedging strategies in energy trading?
- The Path Forward on OTC Derivatives for the EU and US
- tradable and First Derivatives announce strategic partnership
- How the USA and its Dodd Frank Reform can learn from call recording legislation in the UK
- IKON Group- the Best ECN broker Asia 2012
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- IFRS in Indonesia
- Connectivity in the new world of OTC derivatives
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
- Central clearing for OTC derivatives: the FX edition
- About Kepler Capital Markets
- RoboForex: the company, personifying progress
- The interbank market from EXNESS
- What is Bourse Africa and how does it help the South African market
- How to Invest in Commodities – Top Tips
- Increasing Data Volumes Cause Increase in Financial Infrastructure Externalisation
- Investing in Ukraine
- What are Currency Options
- Cooperation and Connectedness—an Address to the Associated Press
- About Online Trading
- Is it time for the spotlight to fall on the back office?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- The Role of the G-20 in Sustaining the Recovery and Protecting Financial Stability
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank
- Does Your Foreign Exchange Advisor Have Global Reach?
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...