- The Impact of Synchronized Financial Statements on Business Managers
- How to stand out in an over-crowded professional services market
- CFOs: are you making the most of AI in your forecasting?
- Solving the BI question: Organisations need answers
- Instagram’s new checkout feature and ‘order’ sticker means brand strategists need to be more focused on authenticity than ever before
- It’s time for mail to make a return – Why direct mail can still be an asset for financial brands
- Virtual reality is all set to change and ultimately revolutionize the world of entertainment in the near future, and create its own uncharted arena
- Spotlight on Trade Credit Insurance in Asia Pacific
- Digital transformation for CFOs in practice
- WiSA Names Scott Taylor Vice President of Marketing
- Success is in the AI of the beholder
- How people profit online
- Top 5 mistakes SMEs make
- Meet me in the valley of evolution: why 70% of change initiatives fail
- Tips to Create an Effective Email Marketing Campaign
- Private Connectivity Between Businesses to Grow to Nearly 10x the Internet, According to 2nd Annual Global Interconnection Index
- Why GDPR can be a cash cow for financial services brands
- What’s the impact of software compliance on M&As?
- Receptional WINS UK Digital Experience Award 2018!
- Fintech Power 50 Recruits Global Expert
- Four ways financial organisations are evolving to become more customer-centric
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Finding the needle in an online haystack – how machine learning helped Hiscox target some very specific customer needs
- Two thirds of UK consumers think fraud is ‘inevitable’ when shopping online
- AI: the game changer for financial services marketing
- PR Agency One appointed to drive communications strategy for fintech business
- 22 WestEdge Breaks Ground and Breaks the Mold for Innovative Workplaces in Charleston
- Research Now SSI Named a Google Measurement Partner
- The number of senior women in accountancy firms don’t add up to deliver competitive advantage says The Pipeline report
- Bauer Media Invests in Leading Regional Broadcaster Mad Men Media
- Banks will reap gender diversity dividend if they invest in appointing more women into senior roles says The Pipeline report
- ITRS Group partners with Apica to offer best practice to avoid operational failures and outages
- Think Next: Microsoft for Startups China Enables Chinese Innovations to “Go Global” and Overseas Innovations to “Go China”
- INSEAD Celebrates 50 Years of Women Leading Academic Excellence
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- FiComm Partners Receives Strategic Investment from Nexus Strategy
- Pega Paves Path to One-to-One Marketing with Launch of Self-Optimizing Campaigns
- How investing can grow your savings
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- Datable Technology Announces Q1 2018 Results
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Parks Associates: More Than 50% of U.S. Broadband Households Own a Smart TV
- The Dining Scene And How To Increase Footfall
- Data2Decisions launches real time media budget optimiserPoleStar Live
- Are your websites and apps robust enough for “wild trading” times?
- Kleinberg Kaplan Names Rina Sproat Chief Operating Officer
- Motista Expands Executive Leadership Team to Further Increase Market Share
- Indie Operators Own 93% of the US Flexible Workspace Market
- Why Data Centres are a Critical Link in the Blockchain
- Chinese visitors can now use Alipay in The Dubai Mall
- Host Analytics Delivers First Ever Collaborative Budgeting and Forecasting Solution
- INVESTOR APPETITE FOR REAL ASSETS REMAINS STRONG INTO 2018, BUT THE FOCUS HAS SHIFTED AWAY FROM RAISING ALLOCATIONS AND TOWARDS DIVERSIFICATION WITHIN THE SECTOR, ACCORDING TO SPECIALIST INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY BFINANCE
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- INDUSTRY GIANT NCR SPEARHEADS LIST OF SPONSORS AT ATMIA EUROPE’S ATM & PAYMENTS INNOVATION SUMMIT 2018
- IS PSD2 ON COURSE TO TRANSFORM THE BANKING INDUSTRY?
- THE KEY TO RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL WELLNESS BUSINESS, ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS
- VANISHING BANK BRANCHES: HOW CAN BANKS INCREASE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT WITH LESS-FACE TIME?
- ALLSTAR TEAMS WITH ITM POWER TO FUEL A HYDROGEN FLEET REVOLUTION
- NEWVOICEMEDIA APPOINTS JOHN ENG AS NEW CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- 2018 TRENDS: SAFER DATA, FASTER PAYMENTS, BETTER EXPERIENCES
- MORE THAN HALF OF THE UK PUBLIC EXPECT TO ABANDON CASH IN NEXT TWO YEARS, ACCORDING TO NEW GLOBAL RESEARCH REPORT
- BRITS SPENDING £3.1BILLION ON IMPULSE PURCHASES EACH MONTH
- DIGITAL RETAIL WALLET: 5 REASONS IT MAKES SENSE
- EIGHT TOP TIPS TO IMPROVE DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- IBM LAUNCHES ACCELERATOR PROGRAM TO KICKSTART BLOCKCHAIN ADOPTION FOR ENTERPRISES
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- HIGH NET WORTH MARKETING, A TAILORED APPROACH
- THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION SPELLS TROUBLE FOR FINANCE
- HYBRID CLOUD ANALYTICS – DON’T BE CLOUD-WASHED
- HOW TO WIN YOUR NEXT PITCH
- DRONES AID CAREERS IN CONSTRUCTION, NOT REPLACE THEM
- UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF SCRUTINY OVER HEADCOUNT LEVELS AND HIRING DECISIONS
- WIPRO BUILDS INDUSTRY-FOCUSED BIG DATA ANALYTICS-AS-A-SERVICE PLATFORM ON IBM BLUEMIX
- SIMPLE TRANSPARENCY: WHY DISRUPTOR FINANCE BRANDS ARE WINNING CONSUMER TRUST.
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- AVOIDING A PAYMENTS NETWORK NIGHTMARE: HOW RETAILERS CAN PREPARE FOR DECEMBER’S CHRISTMAS TRANSACTION BONANZA
- BECYBERSURE APPOINTS KEVIN SMITH AS SENIOR PAYMENT SERVICES & RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT AND INDUSTRY ADVISOR
- SPEECH ANALYTICS AND RECOGNITION – HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES CAN CAPITALISE ON THE OPPORTUNITY
- PROGRESS SURVEY REVEALS 93% OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS COMPANIES FEEL PRESSURE TO EMBRACE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- STANDARD LIFE CHOOSES NEUSTAR MARKETSHARE FOR ATTRIBUTION ANALYTICS AND MARKETING PLANNING
- PROGRESS SURVEY FINDS BUSINESSES HAVE UNDER TWO YEARS TO MAKE DIGITAL INROADS BEFORE SUFFERING FINANCIAL AND COMPETITIVE LOSSES
- MARKETING DUO LAUNCH NEW AGENCY FOR ONLINE GROWTH FIRMS
- PEER-TO-PEER PERFECTION: HOW NEW LENDERS CAN COMPETE SUCCESSFULLY
- GILLA $BILLION STRATEGY TO BE FIRST IN GLOBAL VAPING
- FUTURE UNICORNS COULD REMAIN MYTHICAL IF THEY DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT IT
- REGULATION AND LEGISLATION DRIVING HIRING TRENDS IN FINANCE
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES: TEN STEPS TO SURVIVE THE FINANCIAL SERVICES PARADIGM SHIFT
- “PEOPLE OF THE WORLD: QUIT ADVERTISING”
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- THE KEY TO CUSTOMER CONFIDENCE; IT’S ALL IN THE ANALYTICS
- SEVERE WEATHER ALERT: A PERFECT STORM OF FRAUD IS BREWING
- Reflecting on the 2015 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings
- Eight Hands on Event Tips for Small Businesses
- BUILDING FINANCE BRANDS IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- MASTERING BRAND ADVOCACY IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- VALUE OF SMART DATA AND ANALYTICS UNLOCKED AT THE 2ND ANNUAL SMART DATA SUMMIT DUBAI
- HEDGE CONNECTION SELECTS FIVE CHARITIES TO BENEFIT FROM ITS ASSET ALLOCATION COMPETITION “THE PITCH” DURING GLOBAL FUND FORUM IN BERMUDA, JUNE 22-24, 2015
- FINANCIALS, RISK, OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT & SALES
- TRUFFLE CAPITAL WELCOMES NEW INVESTMENT MANAGER PATRICK LORD, SPECIALIST IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- A NEW BANKING PARADIGM FOR A NEW CONNECTED SOCIAL WORLD
- TRANSFORMING E-COMMERCE USING PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
- THE FUTURE LOOKS CLOUDY IN 2015
- GROWTH IN FINANCIAL SERVICES CONTINUES BUT BUILDING SOCIETIES UNDER PRESSURE – CBI/PwC
- USING BIG DATA WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE CLOUD
- CYBER MONDAY AND SOCIAL: OUR 10 TOP TIPS TO MAKE SOCIAL SELL BY GIDEON LASK, FOUNDER AND CEO OF BUYAPOWA
- THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CAPACITY PLANNING CHALLENGE FOR 2015
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SEE FASTEST GROWTH SINCE 2007 – CBI/PwC
- ENSURE END-USER ADOPTION OF UC WITH A FLEXIBLE NETWORK
- HIGH-WAGE OCCUPATIONS PROJECTED TO DRIVE UK LABOUR MARKET
- eBAY ENTERPRISE ANNOUNCES NEW COMMERCE MARKETING PLATFORM TO DRIVE ONE-TO-ONE COMMERCE MARKETING AT SCALE
- DIGITAL BLIND SPOTS SUBJECT YOUR BUSINESS TO MAJOR COSTS AND RISKS
- WIPRO AWARDED 5 YEAR STRATEGIC INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT CONTRACT BY PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL
- THE SELFIE: A SOCIAL PHENOMENON AND A MARKETING TOOL?
- CYBER RISK INSURANCE – BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN INSURANCE PROVIDERS AND COMPANIES INSURED
- HOW FLASH STORAGE CAN HELP THE STRATEGIC CFO TACKLE THE STORAGE COST CONUNDRUM
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- GOOGLE WILL EAT THE TRAVEL INTERMEDIARIES’ LUNCH
- FFWD LONDON LAUNCHES AS WORLD’S FIRST PRE-ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME TO PROVIDE EUROPEAN STARTUP BLUEPRINT
- IS MOBILE ONLY BANKING THE FUTURE?
- BUILDING THE BUYER ENABLEMENT COMMUNITY
- FACEBOOK PARTNER CATEGORIES; HOW BRANDS DELIVER MORE POWERFUL ADVERTISING USING FACEBOOK
- HOW CAN BANKS USE DATA EFFECTIVELY TO ALIGN PEOPLE STRATEGY WITH BUSINESS GOALS?
- PRAGMA SSH SERVER AND TELNET SERVER ARE NOW WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2 CERTIFIED
- HAS AIFMD RESULTED IN FORTRESS EUROPE?
- FORFUSION GROWS BY MORE THAN 200%
- INTELLIGENT ENVIRONMENTS ACCELERATES GROWTH WITH TWO SENIOR HIRES
- IS “HOPE” YOUR SEPA COMPLIANCE STRATEGY?
- BRANCHES ARE STILL KEY IN BANKS’ MARKETING MIX
- INSPIRING MOBILITY FOR BANKING ENTERPRISES: THREE PILLARS THAT SHOULD FORM YOUR MOBILE BANKING STRATEGY
- Defeating Insurance Fraud – The Opportunity Is So Close At Hand
- Pazzion sets new trend in retail management using Eurostop
- Welcome to Gerrards Cross: Britain’s third wealthiest postcode
- New CSR research shows that brand generosity must reflect deeper organisational responsibility
- Eurostop launches new Windows 8 omni-channel version of its e-pos system
- Financial Services 2.0: How technology puts the customer central
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- THE OFFICE OF THE FUTURE CHANGES THE FACE OF BANKING IN RUSSIA
- Privacy Compliance Laws: Why the European Commission Has Finally Got It Right
- TURNING YOUR HOBBY INTO AN ONLINE BUSINESS
- It’s tough out there but not quite so tough if you know the right people!
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- ARGONAUT DECLARES ITS INTENT AS IT PREPARES FOR INDEPENDENCE
- Salary and bonus survey: Risk, compliance and product control
- The Moneyball Approach to Big Data
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
- Cummins Allison Introduces The Jetscan Ifx® High-Speed Banknote Processing Solution To Expanded Markets
- 2012 – The Year of Indecision
- ‘Time to look forwards not backwards’
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...