- 2020 workplace predictions from Nicole Alvino, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at SocialChorus
- Continue your professional development
- Drowning in Data, Financial Services and Insurance Industries Seek Technology and Talent to Close Global Insights Gap
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- What it takes to achieve entrepreneurial success
- The Nasdaq Index is now worth double the value of the Dotcom boom – How long before the bubble bursts?
- Alternative Data Provides Significant and Sustainable Investing Edge, Reveals Greenwich Associates Research
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- A new path to financial inclusion
- How Firms Value Alternative Datasets
- Volatility Risk Premia Strategies in an Era of Uncertainty
- WISE and Amazon announce consultation to help develop the next generation of female innovators
- Hermes: Letting the tide go out…
- 40 Percent of Institutional Investors lost more than $10,000 due to bad Corporate Event data, Wall Street Horizon survey finds
- deVere analyst: Historic bull run will continue, but prepare for market sell-off
- Finance: How to Make the Most of Machine Learning
- What is a fiat currency?
- Retail Investment: Humans now the secondary consideration to Tech
- CYBG transforms performance management with Clear Review
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- Infosys Research: Less than a Quarter of Global Enterprises Think and Act like Digital Natives
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Tactile Analytics Announces Partnership with EQM Indexes to Support the EQM Tactile AR/VR Virtual Technology Index (ARVRIDX)
- The July Outlook: Brexit Turmoil, Positive News For The Eurozone And Anti-Trade Rhetoric
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- World’s most dangerous countries to live in!
- Investing in an age of ‘infobesity’ – separating sentiment from market noise
- Global markets are set up for stock pickers, say industry heavyweights at SimplyBiz Group Advice Show
- Recent launch of Exo Investing – a unique AI powered wealth manager offering private investors access to exclusive quantitative investment technology – is backed by a private investment from Benjamin and Ariane de Rothschild.
- Equity Monthly: Embrace volatility as trade war could escalate
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- A Look at the stock market crash
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Barclays partners with Simudyne to improve predictive capabilities in risk management
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back — eToro Daily Market Commentary
- Asian Private Banker/Julius Baer 2018 IAM Report: HK & SG IAMs hit US$91.5 billion in AUM, DPM penetration rate of 71%
- Pharmaceutical Robots Market to Exceed a Value of US$ 250.46 Mn by 2026, Says TMR
- Central Crypto and Huobi Launch Huobi School of Business Hong Kong (huobischool.io), a New Initiative in Quantitative Crypto-trading
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- Catching the Blind Spots of Vendor Risk Management
- Flash Storage – Powering the AI Future
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- As a business engaged in cross border activities are you compliant? What questions must be addressed?
- 2018 sees flight to safety among international real estate investors
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- Miton’s Anthony Rayner: Where Next For Markets?
- KX TECHNOLOGY HELPS SUPPORT RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE AT CITADEL
- THE MARKETS WILL SPOOK WITH ANY SURPRISES FROM THE FED
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- ROBUST GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT AND GEOPOLITICAL TURMOIL WARRANT PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION
- MITON’S ANTHONY RAYNER: HOW TO PRESERVE CAPITAL?
- MARKET OUTLOOK, JANUARY
- REFLATION SETS THE TONE FOR BOND MARKETS
- SAVILLS IM TRANSACTS RECORD EUR 5.5 BILLION IN 2017
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- INVESTORS WILL NEED ‘RISK ASSETS’ TO BEAT INFLATION IN 2018
- 2018 OFFERS INVESTORS OPTIMISM – BUT THEY NEED TO PROCEED WITH CAUTION
- GFMI TO HOST THE 2ND EDITION INSURANCE & PENSION ASSET ALLOCATION CONFERENCE ON FEBRUARY 26-28, 2018 IN NEW YORK, NY
- VIDEO FIRM FOCUSES ON GLOBAL GROWTH WITH FUNDING BOOST FROM MERCIA
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: A HARD LOOK AT THE DATA
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- CORVIL UNVEILS NEW UTC TRACEABILITY SOLUTION FOR MIFID II AND CAT COMPLIANCE
- ZILLIQA ADDS BANKING TECH LEADERS ALEXANDER LIPTON AND STUART PRIOR TO ADVISORY BOARD
- HOW PREDICTIVE MARKETING ANALYTICS EMPOWERS FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
- REPORT FINDS 48% OF ASSET MANAGERS THINK REGULATION WILL CAUSE MOST DISRUPTION IN FUTURE
- SAS A LEADER FOR RETAIL PLANNING PER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH FIRM
- RAVENPACK OPENS ITS BIG DATA ANALYTICS PLATFORM TO FUNDAMENTAL INVESTORS
- EURO’S PAIN THRESHOLD TESTED BUT STERLING INVESTORS IN EUROPEAN ASSETS CONTINUE TO BENEFIT
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE BENEFITS OF BRAZIL AND THE CHARM OF CHINA
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE MOST HATED BULL MARKET IN HISTORY
- HAVE INVESTORS BEEN TOO COMPLACENT?
- LET’S TALK ABOUT CURRENCIES
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE ROSE IN JULY BY 7.9 POINTS TO 108.9
- MOODY’S: EMEA COMPANIES’ SEARCH FOR REVENUE AND MARGIN GROWTH WILL DRIVE M&A INTO 2018
- POLITICAL RISK: CAN BUSINESS RISE ABOVE THE TENSIONS?
- Morningstar’s Annual Global Asset Flows Report Shows Slowing Demand for Global Markets as 2016 Inflows Decrease
- UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF SCRUTINY OVER HEADCOUNT LEVELS AND HIRING DECISIONS
- TURNING THE TIDE: 5 INVESTMENT IDEAS TO DEFEND AGAINST RISING INFLATION
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: FOCUSING ON FUNDAMENTALS OVER POLITICS
- MOODY’S: BOE, ECB’S QE TO SHIELD UK COMPANIES’ CREDIT QUALITY FROM BREXIT UNCERTAINTY IN 2017
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES: THE RISE OF RULES
- FINANCIAL MARKETS: MOVING INTO 2017
- OVUM ANNOUNCES BACKBASE AS A MARKET LEADER FOR DIGITAL BANKING PLATFORMS
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING
- HOW DATA SCIENCE CAN SAVE TRADITIONAL BANKING AND INSURANCE
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- HAS CENTRAL BANK WIZARDRY RUN ITS COURSE?
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING :
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK- part four
- MANUFACTURING CONFIDENCE DOWN AS SERVICES STEADIES THE SHIP
- IPO MARKET IN THE UK
- EUROPEAN EQUITIES: LIFE AFTER BREXIT
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- CENTRAL BANKS IN ACTION
- WHAT DOES THE BANK OF ENGLAND INTEREST RATE CUT MEAN FOR YOU?
- FX CHECK: WHAT ARE THIS SUMMER’S 5 CRUCIAL BREXIT QUESTIONS?
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE EU BANKING SECTOR?
- ECB MEETING … GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM
- POLITICIANS ARE GOING ON A BREXIT HUNT…BUT INVESTORS SHOULD NOT RUN FOR THE HILLS
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK – part Two
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- DELOITTE: BOARDROOMS AWARE OF CYBER RISKS, NOT EQUIPPED WITH EXPERTS
- 1 THING THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT-GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK
- HOW TO SUPERCHARGE USER EXPERIENCE IN THE COMPETITIVE CONSUMER FINANCE MARKET
- FICO WILL OFFER “ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE” FOR ORGANISATIONS
- MARTIN CURRIE ACTIVE VIEWPOINT EUROPE AND BREXIT: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- APRIL NUMBERS FROM C6 REAL MISERY INDEX POINT TO CONTINUED POOR ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- USD/JPY TUMBLES AMID DOVISH MINUTES, TIME TO BUY GOLD?
- SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS AND CENTRAL BANKS EMERGE AS LARGE SCALE COLLATERAL PROVIDERS ACCORDING TO BNY MELLON AND OMFIF
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- MORE THAN 22,000 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS WORLDWIDE PASS LEVEL I CFA EXAM AS DEMAND IN SINGAPORE REMAINS HIGH
- SAAS PRICE OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER NOMIS SOLUTIONS EMERGES AS FAVORITE FOR RETAIL BANKERS SEEKING TO LEVERAGE UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AS PART OF A MODERN GROWTH STRATEGY
- RISK MANAGEMET IN STOPANSKA BANKA A.D. BITOLA – A PREREQUISITE FOR LONG TERM FINANCIAL STABILITY AND PROFITABILITY
- IS THE EXODUS FROM CHINA’S REAL ESTATE MARKET HEADING TO EUROPE?
- FIXED INCOME FOCUS: OUTLOOK FOR 2016
- Investors urged to think global after The Great Divergence’s weak start
- MORRISON & FOERSTER PRODUCES AMBITIOUS INFOGRAPHIC NOVEL ON SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS FOR B2B AND B2C MARKETERS
- Banking in Macedonia
- HARNESSING DATA TO ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES EXTEND GAINS, BANK OF JAPAN KEEPS POLICY UNCHANGED
- FX MARKETS STABILISE PRE-FOMC MINUTES, SWISS UNEMPLOYMENT INCREASES
- HOW TO COME TO A RIGHT DECISION IN HIGHLY VOLATILE TIMES
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 3: IS THERE A WINNER?
- ARE THE CENTRAL BANK HAWKS AND DOVES CHANGING THEIR FEATHERS?
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- World Price Index
- GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITION: PREDICTIONS FOR 2015
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- SHAVERS & BORROWERS
- THE CHORNICLES OF THE CURRENCY WARS
- THE POTENTIAL EFFECTS OF DEFLATION IN THE EUROZONE
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE FALLS IN FEBRUARY BY 1.4 POINTS TO 105.2
- SYRIZA ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE: IMPACT OF THE GREEK ELECTORAL OUTCOME ON THE EURO
- HOW CENTRAL BANK DECISIONS CAN AFFECT FOREX TRADING
- COMPREHENSIVE COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SMARTPHONE BANKING APPS FOR FIVE LEADING UK BANKS
- ECB’S QUANTITATIVE EASING – A BLESSING OR A CURSE?
- WHICH AREAS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES COULD SUFFER FROM SKILL SHORTAGES IN 2015?
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- CFA GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT SURVEY 2015
- DATA ACCURACY A MAJOR BURDEN FOR INVESTMENT MANAGERS WHEN REPORTING
- FILLING THE PAINFUL WHITE SPACE BETWEEN DATA AND REGULATORY REPORTING – THE EXAMPLE OF CCAR
- FOREX BROKER ‘ARMADA MARKETS’ REPORTS RECORD TRADING VOLUME OF $23.3 BILLION IN OCTOBER
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE FALLS IN OCTOBER BY 8.8 POINTS TO 115.1
- IGNORE GEOPOLITICAL RISK AT YOUR PERIL, INVESTORS WARNED
- ESTIMATING THE ECONOMIC RISKS OF SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- DATA ANALYTICS: DECODING CUSTOMER NEEDS IN A DIGITALIZED MARKET PLACE
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- BUSINESS EXPERT APPLAUDS CMA’S DECISION TO INVESTIGATE HIGH STREET BANKS OVER LACK OF COMPETITION
- DAILY CURRENCY UPDATE
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN EMERGING MARKETS HAS RETURNED FOR THREE MAIN REASONS
- OVERBURDENED COMPLIANCE STAFF IN NEED OF AUTOMATED RELIEF
- U.S. AND U.K. BENCHMARK INTEREST RATES TO REMAIN UNCHANGED
- COULD CHINA RIDE THE YEAR OF THE HORSE INTO A GOLDEN SUNSET?
- FINANCIAL MARKETS IT SPENDING EXCEEDING $100BN BY 2018 POINTS TO END OF CREDIT CRUNCH, SAYS OVUM
- IS IT TIME TO BUY EMERGING MARKETS AGAIN?
- HIGH-NET-WORTH INVESTOR CONFIDENCE SURGES TO POST-CRISIS HIGH
- FORTY-SOMETHING FEMALES – ARE WEALTH MANAGERS DOING ENOUGH?
- COUNTRY RISK. A BENEFIT TO TRADING?
- eVESTMENT QUANTUM ANALYTICS BRINGS PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION CAPABILITIES AND MULTI-ASSET CLASS PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS TO THE EVESTMENT ANALYTICS SUITE
- SAS A TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR SOLVENCY II, SAYS CHARTIS
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- FIND THE MISSING PART OF YOUR DATA JIGSAW
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Asset price inflation concerns growing: investors now view developed market equities as overvalued, along with bonds
- Pension Investment performance
- Financial Services organisations that don’t support the evolution of IT will be left vulnerable
- Resolve to Find the Best Annuity in 2013: AnnuityAdvantage.com Offers Free Annuity Checkup
- RoE – Back to Normalization Post
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- The Central Bank Trade
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- How to unlock sustainable growth in the UK
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- Prospects for monetary policy: learning the lessons from 2011 -Speech by Spencer Dale
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
- Central banking then and now – speech by Charlie Bean
- Seeing Both the Forest and the Trees- Supervising Systemic Risk
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
- The short long – Paper by Andrew Haldane and Richard Davies
- With China’s Economic Prospects Sound, the Focus Shifts to Structural Issues, According to the World Bank
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...