- Thematic Portfolios at TRADE.com
- State Street Research Reveals Two Thirds of UK Institutional Investors See No Deal Brexit as Negative for Markets
- A Guide on How to Buy and Sell Crypto Without Losing Your Funds in a Hack
- Ignoring Spreadsheet Risks Put Financial Institutions and Customers at Risk
- FJP Investment’s new survey reveals why investors are turning to debt investment
- How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Getting comfortable with the unknown – top tips from my entrepreneurial journey
- North American banks need to prepare for digital change, according to report released by Temenos
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- Blockchain Shift: Groundbreaking event to debut in Miami
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- KnowBe4 Observes Increase in CEO Fraud
- Banco Agrario, Telefonica and Comviva collaborate to launch electronic money solution for farmers and rural population in Colombia
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- LCV Sales Need a Smarter Finance Approach
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- The third annual fixed income summit
- Limited impacts from ECB’s latest bad-loan initiative
- TradeFinex – The Future of Funding Infrastructure, Creating Jobs and boosting Economic Development
- How chatbots are transforming customer service in finance?
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- UK SMEs Shouldn’t Fear Falling Behind on RPA
- Medical inflation rate in Hong Kong highest in Greater China
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Italy’s public debt: Fragile growth, new government’s programme raise questions on sustainability
- 3D Print Technology Adoption in Aerospace Industry Ignites 20.3% Growth Rate
- Industry Pioneers will Define How FinTech is Accelerating Digital Transformation of Banking at Finnovation South Africa 2018
- No-confidence vote highlights Spain’s political fragmentation and policy inertia
- New ICC survey shows pace of trade finance digitalisation
- Challenging the Adequate Procedures Defence
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- AGC Showcases Glass-Based Smart Digital Home Concepts That Enhance User Experience–From Productivity And Performance To Wellness And Sustainability, During Display Week 2018
- The Evolution of International Money Transfers – From Barter to Bitcoins
- Increasingly Flexible Working Patterns Drive Up It And Technology Spend Across Europe
- Equipping a team of citizen data scientists
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Proposes A Regulatory Framework For Spot Crypto Asset Markets
- Time on your hands, not your handset
- Innovative Technology Will Help the Finance Sector with Compliance
- Harneys advises Banco doBrasil S.A. on the issuance of notes under their US$20bn senior unsecured programme
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Industry Leaders Define HowFinTech is Accelerating Positive Transformation of Banking in Africa
- Brexit leading to increased focus on contingency planning in the Fintech sector
- Paysafe to acquire iPayment
- Roger Blissett Joins MUFG asHead of Government Affairs Office
- GET YOUR SHELF CONNECTED – RETAILERS THAT IGNORE NEXT-GENERATION CLOUD TECHNOLOGY WILL PAY A HEAVY PRICE
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- THE FACTORS THAT WILL LIKELY IMPACT CURRENCY VALUES
- WHAT THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SEARCH IN 2018
- How to set up voicemail
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- COUPA RECOGNISED AS A GLOBAL LEADERIN THE FIRST IDC MARKETSCAPE FOR PROCUREMENT APPLICATIONS
- FAST FOOD IS GETTING FASTER – BUT PAYMENTS NEED TO KEEP UP
- FUTURE CITIES ARE TACKLING TRANSPORTATION-RELATED PROBLEMS USING AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM THAT CAN CENTRALLY MANAGE MOBILITY, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- ADDRESSING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INSIDER THREAT WITH PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- SMES FORECAST TO CONTRIBUTE £241 BILLION TO UK ECONOMY BY 2025
- WHAT EMV TOKENIZATION 2.0 MEANS FOR THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY
- WORKDAY ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
- GLOBALPLATFORM BRINGS ANNUAL TEE SEMINAR TO CHINA
- LATE PAYMENT EPIDEMIC SET TO CRIPPLE EXPORTS AS OVER A THIRD OF SMES LEFT WITHOUT CONTRACTED PAYMENT TERMS
- BANKING COMMISSION SURVEY CONFIRMS TRADE FINANCE SUPPLY/DEMAND IMBALANCE
- EFFECTIVELY DEALING WITH REGULATORY AND RISK BURDEN IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- FX EXPERT ADDRESSES BUSINESS SCHOOL ON BREXIT OUTLOOK
- WORLD TRADE BOARD KICKS OFF NEW SUSTAINABLE TRADE INITIATIVE AND EXPANDS BOARD TO PROMOTE INCLUSIVE GLOBAL TRADE
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EAGLES GATHER?
- WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE UK AFTER ARTICLE 50 ACTIVATION?
- TOP 10 ISA IDEAS: WITH RISING INFLATION EATING INTO REAL RETURNS, HOW CAN INVESTORS MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR REMAINING ISA ALLOWANCE?
- IMPROVEMENT IN FINANCIAL CONDITIONS CAN CONTINUE, DRIVEN BY EXCESS LIQUIDITY, DOVISH CENTRAL BANKS, LOW INFLATION AND AN IMPROVING GLOBAL BACKDROP
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- NEWVOICEMEDIA ANNOUNCES SPRING ’17 RELEASE TO OPTIMISE CONTACT CENTRE MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- KEY INGREDIENTS DRIVING EMPLOYEE HAPPINESS: PRIDE, FAIRNESS & RESPECT, AND FEELING APPRECIATED
- MARKET OUTLOOK – JANUARY
- DRIVING INNOVATION THROUGH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS – AN EMERGING TREND?
- 5 KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM TODAY’S ECB MEETING
- DOES OPEC’S PRODUCTION CUT PRESENT AN INVESTMENT CASE FOR ENERGY EQUITIES?
- SEC ANNOUNCES EXAMINATIONS OF RIAS FOR WHISTLEBLOWER RULE COMPLIANCE
- BEWARE OF THE RISE IN U.S. BOND YIELDS, INVESTORS WARNED
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- CARD ISSUERS GET MORE ENGAGED WITH CUSTOMERS
- HOW WILL WE PAY IN 2020?
- NEW SURVEY FINDS WORSENING GLOBAL SHORTAGE OF TRADE FINANCE
- SMES AND ASSET LEASING: HOW TO KEEP BUSINESSES STEADY AND STABLE
- SURVEY REVEALS A NEW BREED OF EXCEPTIONAL ACCOUNTANTSARE MAJOR UNTAPPED ASSET FOR BUSINESSES
- AUTUMN HAS COME: NEW SEASON OF FINANCIAL MARKET
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK- part four
- THE IMPACT OF BREXIT ON CURRENCY
- “BREXIT COULD PUT UK INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDING UNDER THREAT, BUT FOR NOW, IT’S BUSINESS AS USUAL” CONCLUDES IPFA PANEL OF S&P GLOBAL, PWC, MERIDIAM, CLIFFORD CHANCE AND DEUTSCHE BANK
- BREXIT: MACROECONOMIC MUSINGS ON THE FUTURE OF THE BRITISH ECONOMY
- DELL SONICWALL SECURE MOBILE ACCESS 100 SERIES OS 8.5 OFFERS ENHANCED SECURITY FOR SMB MOBILE AND REMOTE WORKERS
- FINANCIAL MARKETS BIGGEST THREAT IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY
- An easy start on Forex
- COMMODITY CURRENCIES REBOUND WITH CRUDE OIL PRICES
- PARLIAMENTARY SUPPORT FOR AN APR FOR SMES
- COPING WITH A DEFAULT SPIKE
- THE STATE OF FINTECH IN PHILIPPINES: 3 NOTABLE EXAMPLES
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- ALMOST HALF OF UK SMES ARE FRUSTRATED BY DELAYED PAYMENTS VIA BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNTS
- IRELAND TOPS THE WORLD’S RANKING AS THE LEAST COMPLEX PLACE FOR BUSINESS COMPLIANCE
- VETERAN BUSINESS STRATEGIST DONN KABIRAJ’S LEADERSHIP BRANDING PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN GLOBAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- CHINA’S SEESAWING STOCK MARKET NEEDS PROPER PERSPECTIVE AND COULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- PREPARING FOR MIFID II COMPLIANCE WHY YOU NEED A STRATEGIC SOLUTION TO REGULATORY CHANGES
- HOW A GRAPH DATABASE UNEARTHED MAJOR FINANCIAL IMPROPRIETIES
- BERKELEY LAW CELEBRATES 5TH ANNIVERSARY
- RBNZ CUTS OCR TO 2.75%, S&P DOWNGRADES BRAZIL, BOE MEETING
- AVOIDING UNKNOWN UNKNOWNS: WHY INVESTORS NEED FINANCIAL PLANNERS
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES DRAW ON NON-TRADITIONAL SKILLS TO ADDRESS GROWING WAR FOR TALENT
- MILBANK ADVISES UNDERWRITERS IN $5 BILLION OFFERING OF BONDS AND SUKUK CERTIFICATES BY LEADING MALAYSIA OIL & GAS COMPANY PETRONAS
- MILBANK ACTS ON SUCCESSFUL TENDER OFFER AND SECURITIES ISSUANCES FOR ICTSI
- A LOW OIL PRICE AND A SILVER LINING FOR SOUTH AFRICA AT LAST
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK OF MONGOLIA HAS SUCCESFULLY ISSUED CNH 700 MILLION THREE YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES, COUNTRY’S FIRST EVER DIM SUM BOND ISSUANCE
- ENTERING AN AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT
- EURO AT RISK OF MORE DOWNSIDE AS SELLERS GAIN CONTROL
- SOLUTION OPTIMIZES CUSTOMER SERVICE, ENABLING SMARTER ENGAGEMENT, GREATER EMPLOYEE COLLABORATION AND HEIGHTENED PRODUCTIVITY
- INTESA Q2 PROFITS MORE THAN DOUBLE
- EU LEGISLATION WILL PUT PRESSURE ON BUSINESSES TO ERASE DATA
- HIGH-WAGE OCCUPATIONS PROJECTED TO DRIVE UK LABOUR MARKET
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- MANAGEMENT BY OSMOSIS
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- ANNUAL DIGITAL PAYMENTS TO REACH $4.7 TRILLION BY 2019, JUNIPER RESEARCH FINDS
- WAGING WAR ON LITIGATION COSTS
- UNDERSTANDING THE CURRENCY OUTCOMES FOR AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND
- STEVE PANNIFER OF CONSULT HYPERION DISCUSSES CONTRASTING HCE AND SIM SECURE ELEMENT APPROACHES TO NFC PAYMENTS
- THE SPINNY WHEEL EFFECT IS COSTING MOBILE COMMERCE BIG BUCKS
- SAFEGUARDING DATA ON MAGNETIC TAPE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S NEWEST MOFO TECH LOOKS AT “WHO’S WATCHING WHOM” – DATA PRIVACY ISSUES IN WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- USING SHARE OWNERSHIP TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN THE BEST EMPLOYEES
- CANADIAN DOLLAR CRUSHED POST SERIES OF EVENTS
- NZDUSD TO STAGE INTRADAY CORRECTION LOWER IF SPOT BREAKS 0.8510
- TDB REACHES EVERY FIELD
- PRISM IT SOLUTIONS: PROVIDES CLOUD SUPPORT FOR 1,000 SMES NATIONWIDE
- IMPROVE THE CASH FLOW OF AN AUSTRALIAN INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- BURFORD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES $40 MILLION CONTINGENT PREFERENCE SHARE ISSUE
- Value-added Islamic financial solutions with integrity at Takaful IKHLAS
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW
- MAJID JAFAR OUTLINES VISION FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FUTURE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Trade and Development Bank Business profile
- MCGUIREWOODS ADDS DEBT FINANCE PARTNER IN LONDON
- FULFILLING CUSTOMER PROMISES
- THE GLOBAL ASSOCIATION OF INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS SETTING THE STANDARD FOR PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Payments and Collections Factory – Realising Cost Benefits
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- Supervision of Banks in Denmark; Lacking or Just Adequate?
- Jordan: the Business Gateway to Iraq
- Are we ready for T+2?
- Defending interest rate swap mis-selling claims; lessons learnt
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- After the Storm
- GULF INTERNATIONAL BANK RAISES US$500 MILLION THROUGH A SUCCESSFUL, OVERSUBSCRIBED BOND ISSUE
- The European Commission Geo-location Cookie Monster – Friend or Foe?
- Local shop owners say no to Sunday trading freedom for big retailers
- Seychelles Embarks Upon New Partnership with the World Bank Group
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
- The Evolving Role of the IMF in the Global Economy
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Hearing at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- Interview with Il Sole 24 Ore
- Emerging Sri Lanka and the Role of the Private Sector
- The “Great” Recession in Canada: Perception vs. Reality
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Why the Bank Rate should increase now – speech by Martin Weale
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- One size fits all?
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- Financial Stability Report
- With China’s Economic Prospects Sound, the Focus Shifts to Structural Issues, According to the World Bank
- Recovery and growth of the South African debt capital markets
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...