- Half of UK & US firms predict a recession in 2020 as the Chinese economy is expected to maintain solid 6-7% growth rate
- 2020: Disruption, the changing workplace and the future of automation
- Needless financial jargon holds back automotive manufacturing growth
- Does a no-deal Brexit make companies like Nissan Europe ‘unsustainable’?
- Outsourcing Engineers: 5 Reasons to Consider the ‘Marmite’ approach
- Needless financial jargon holds back manufacturing growth
- Mid-sized manufacturers feel like a ‘small fish’ to their bank
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Artificial intelligence and Robots are far more capable than humans and your job may be on the line
- 1 in 5 chartered accountants on the verge of quitting their job
- ‘Automated Data Science’ to offer a competitive edge to enterprises
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- What is business casual?
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Hiring in the IT sector picks up; records highest growth in last three years between Jan-Jun 2018: TimesJobs RecruiteX Biannual Jan-Jun 2018 Report
- IT and engineering industries invest the most in graduate talent
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- In no fit estate? – Property workers named least active workforce in the UK
- Over 1 in 10 working Brits have purposefully taken a nap at work
- Brexit debacle does nothing to stem flow of foreign investment into UK, with regional cities emerging on top
- Arensis Closes £13,500,000 Capital Raise from London Stock Exchange Listed Hadrian’s Wall to Fund UK Renewable Energy Projects
- The Truth About AIs Impact on Jobs in the UAE
- Millennials will be most invested in banks that engage with them creatively
- Stenn International Expands Capital Program for International Trade Finance With Facility from Natixis Bank
- London’s Fastest Growing Sectors in 2018
- EUR 27 million European financing for Finnish software company M-Files
- CRG Announces The Cubes at Bridgeport in Atlanta’s South I-85 Industrial Submarket
- Sino-European Ties, Digital Economy on the Agenda at CEIBS Forum in Munich
- AP Ventures Established as an Independent Venture Capital Fund, Subscribed by Anglo American Platinum and Public Investment Corporation
- Employees Say Automobiles is Best Sector to Work: JobBuzz Workplace Index July 2018
- The Conference Board Employment Trends Index™ (ETI) Increased in June
- Strong economic conditions continue to bring more people into the labor force
- EMBRAER S.A.: Boeing and Embraer to Establish Strategic Aerospace Partnership to Accelerate Global Aerospace Growth
- First Online Marketplace Devoted Exclusively to American-Made Goods Now Open for Business
- What is Structural Unemployment?
- Cooper Standard Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Many manufacturers slow to adopt internet of things, Sikich report finds
- US Study on Millennial Employees Finds Lack of Promotion Opportunities a Key Driver of Millennial Resignations
- Comerica Bank’s Texas Index Ticks Down
- Comerica Bank’s Michigan Index Improves
- Harvard-Incubated Expercoin Protocol to Launch a Network of Decentralized Learning Economies on the Blockchain
- Nokian Tyres starts the construction of a new technology center in Spain
- Only a Quarter of Businesses Currently able to Attract Recruits with the Right Knowledge, Finds Epicor
- Four companies. Thousands of jobs. $800 million of private development.
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- IFS Applications 10 launches with new, engaging user-experience and 500+ functional updates
- Accrington business leaders join together for an audience with Stuart Nevison
- Bomgar Publishes 2018 Privileged Access Threat Report
- UK AI company expresses hopes for upcoming AI Select Committee’s report on AI
- Ransomware still a top cybersecurity threat, warns Verizon 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
- Free Zones worldwide handle US$3.5 trillion worth of exports annually as AIM promotes Free Zones to boost FDI
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- UK manufacturing sees solid growth in March
- Best Places in the UK to Find Work – Britain’s Job Demand Map
- THREE PRESSING CYBER THREATS FOR IOT IN 2018
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- ECONOMY SECRETARY KEN SKATES OPENS NEW MULTI-MILLION POUND LCA MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN HAWARDEN
- ADI PLANS TO CREATE 500 NEW JOBS OVER THE NEXT 4 YEARS
- HOW TO REDUCE THE LIKELIHOOD OF AN M&A FAILURE
- UK’S LATE PAYMENTS CULTURE IMPACTING 4 IN 10 BUSINESSES
- DESPITE THE HYPE, AI ADOPTION STILL IN EARLY STAGES PER SAS SURVEY
- UK MID-MARKET FIRMS COULD UNLOCK SIGNIFICANT GROWTH POTENTIAL BY INCREASING EXPORTS
- VARENGOLD BANK AG TO PROVIDE £45M TO UK SMES THROUGH MARKETINVOICE
- OVER 8,500 NEW JOBS CREATED IN FINANCIAL SERVICES FROM FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN 2016-17
- TCS GLOBAL TREND STUDY ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REVEALS INDUSTRY WIDE INVESTMENT BY 2020
- SHOWPAD RESEARCH REVEALS 80 PERCENT OF SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE RIGHT CONTENT
- INFOSYS ANNOUNCES COMMITMENT TO CREATE 2,000 TECH JOBSIN NORTH CAROLINA BY 2021
- IN LEAD UP TO ELECTION, THERESA MAY PLEDGES TO SAFEGUARD SQUARE MILE JOBS
- CYBERESPIONAGE AND RANSOMWARE ATTACKS ARE ON THE INCREASE WARNS THE VERIZON 2017 DATA BREACH INVESTIGATIONS REPORT
- WILL AI REPLACE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR?
- What Can you Do with a Business Degree
- What Job Should I Have?
- RISK ON THE RUN, FED MUST DELIVER IN DECEMBER
- AVERAGE WAGE UK: WHAT SALARY SHOULD YOU BE EARNING AT YOUR AGE?
- PROFESSIONAL AND FINANCIAL SERVICES TO BE RECOGNISED AT LEICESTER BUSINESS FESTIVAL 2016
- PRODUCTIVITY IN BUSINESS
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- DIGITAL LABOR IS HERE TODAY. HERE’S HOW TO ADAPT YOUR BUSINESS
- TTM HEALTHCARE BOOSTED BY BROADLAKE INVESTMENT
- PAY IS RISING, BUT WE MUST OVERCOME THE SKILLS BARRIER
- RBNZ CUTS OCR TO 2.75%, S&P DOWNGRADES BRAZIL, BOE MEETING
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WORKERS RECEIVE HIGHEST LIFE ASSURANCE AND INCOME PROTECTION BENEFITS
- INDIAN BUSINESSES STRENGTHEN UK TIES WITH NEW BILATERAL AGREEMENT & LAUNCH OF UK ASSOCHAM BY ITS PRESIDENT MR. RANA KAPOOR
- CLOSE BROTHERS PROVIDES VITAL FUNDING FOR BIRMINGHAM MANUFACTURER
- IS THE GENERAL ELECTION AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH?
- THE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: CHINA
- THE HISTORY OF THE BOOKS AND THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING
- International giants move to Wales
- ESCAPING THE WEALTH GAP CAN MEAN FLEEING HOMETOWNS
- THE WORLD BANK GROUP’S INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION AND LEVI STRAUSS & CO. REWARD GARMENT SUPPLIERS FOR STRONGER LABOR, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY PERFORMANCE
- UK’S DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE STRATEGY UNDER SPOTLIGHT AT NEXTGEN14
- UK BUSINESSES TURN TO INTERIM MANAGERS TO DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH
- CAVENDISH ADVISES LUXURY FITTED FURNITURE GROUP CANBURG ON £8 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM BRITISH GROWTH FUND
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT SOUGHT IN ASIA’S GROWTH POWERHOUSE – AND IT’S NOT CHINA
- DOES THE WORD ‘SUSTAINABLE’ HELP US TO MAKE GOOD INVESTMENTS?
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- INDUSTRY STOCKS YOU SIMPLY NEED TO INVEST IN
- TRADING THE UK MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION REPORT
- SMALL PULLBACK ON USD/CAD?
- RURAL INSURER WELCOMES ‘BUDGET FOR BUSINESS.’
- SAS R&D CENTRE FOR COMBATTING FRAUD AND FINANCIAL CRIME OPENS IN SCOTLAND
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE BUT NOT INVALUABLE
- The art of verbal intervention-ECB
- Investors can see new opportunities if they look past the headlines
- Business on the cyber war frontline
- MFPs – thinking documents not pages
- Why is Spain seeking a centralised budget control?
- 7.5 Ways to Make Your Communications More Memorable
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
- Time for Japan to Rise and Shine
- Speech by the World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the China Development Forum
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- New Opportunities Emerge in Africa as China Graduates from Lower Skill Manufacturing
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...