- Half of UK & US firms predict a recession in 2020 as the Chinese economy is expected to maintain solid 6-7% growth rate
- 2020: Disruption, the changing workplace and the future of automation
- Needless financial jargon holds back automotive manufacturing growth
- Does a no-deal Brexit make companies like Nissan Europe ‘unsustainable’?
- Outsourcing Engineers: 5 Reasons to Consider the ‘Marmite’ approach
- Needless financial jargon holds back manufacturing growth
- Mid-sized manufacturers feel like a ‘small fish’ to their bank
- Digital Assets and Banking: Who Will be The Winners and Losers in the Knowledge Economy
- Artificial intelligence and Robots are far more capable than humans and your job may be on the line
- 1 in 5 chartered accountants on the verge of quitting their job
- ‘Automated Data Science’ to offer a competitive edge to enterprises
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- What is business casual?
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Hiring in the IT sector picks up; records highest growth in last three years between Jan-Jun 2018: TimesJobs RecruiteX Biannual Jan-Jun 2018 Report
- IT and engineering industries invest the most in graduate talent
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- In no fit estate? – Property workers named least active workforce in the UK
- Over 1 in 10 working Brits have purposefully taken a nap at work
- Brexit debacle does nothing to stem flow of foreign investment into UK, with regional cities emerging on top
- Arensis Closes £13,500,000 Capital Raise from London Stock Exchange Listed Hadrian’s Wall to Fund UK Renewable Energy Projects
- The Truth About AIs Impact on Jobs in the UAE
- Millennials will be most invested in banks that engage with them creatively
- Stenn International Expands Capital Program for International Trade Finance With Facility from Natixis Bank
- London’s Fastest Growing Sectors in 2018
- EUR 27 million European financing for Finnish software company M-Files
- CRG Announces The Cubes at Bridgeport in Atlanta’s South I-85 Industrial Submarket
- Sino-European Ties, Digital Economy on the Agenda at CEIBS Forum in Munich
- AP Ventures Established as an Independent Venture Capital Fund, Subscribed by Anglo American Platinum and Public Investment Corporation
- Employees Say Automobiles is Best Sector to Work: JobBuzz Workplace Index July 2018
- The Conference Board Employment Trends Index™ (ETI) Increased in June
- Strong economic conditions continue to bring more people into the labor force
- EMBRAER S.A.: Boeing and Embraer to Establish Strategic Aerospace Partnership to Accelerate Global Aerospace Growth
- First Online Marketplace Devoted Exclusively to American-Made Goods Now Open for Business
- What is Structural Unemployment?
- Cooper Standard Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Many manufacturers slow to adopt internet of things, Sikich report finds
- US Study on Millennial Employees Finds Lack of Promotion Opportunities a Key Driver of Millennial Resignations
- Comerica Bank’s Texas Index Ticks Down
- Comerica Bank’s Michigan Index Improves
- Harvard-Incubated Expercoin Protocol to Launch a Network of Decentralized Learning Economies on the Blockchain
- Nokian Tyres starts the construction of a new technology center in Spain
- Only a Quarter of Businesses Currently able to Attract Recruits with the Right Knowledge, Finds Epicor
- Four companies. Thousands of jobs. $800 million of private development.
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- IFS Applications 10 launches with new, engaging user-experience and 500+ functional updates
- Accrington business leaders join together for an audience with Stuart Nevison
- Bomgar Publishes 2018 Privileged Access Threat Report
- UK AI company expresses hopes for upcoming AI Select Committee’s report on AI
- Ransomware still a top cybersecurity threat, warns Verizon 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report
- Free Zones worldwide handle US$3.5 trillion worth of exports annually as AIM promotes Free Zones to boost FDI
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- UK manufacturing sees solid growth in March
- Best Places in the UK to Find Work – Britain’s Job Demand Map
- THREE PRESSING CYBER THREATS FOR IOT IN 2018
- THINGS TO DO BEFORE INVESTING IN YOUR BUSINESS
- ECONOMY SECRETARY KEN SKATES OPENS NEW MULTI-MILLION POUND LCA MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN HAWARDEN
- ADI PLANS TO CREATE 500 NEW JOBS OVER THE NEXT 4 YEARS
- HOW TO REDUCE THE LIKELIHOOD OF AN M&A FAILURE
- UK’S LATE PAYMENTS CULTURE IMPACTING 4 IN 10 BUSINESSES
- DESPITE THE HYPE, AI ADOPTION STILL IN EARLY STAGES PER SAS SURVEY
- UK MID-MARKET FIRMS COULD UNLOCK SIGNIFICANT GROWTH POTENTIAL BY INCREASING EXPORTS
- VARENGOLD BANK AG TO PROVIDE £45M TO UK SMES THROUGH MARKETINVOICE
- OVER 8,500 NEW JOBS CREATED IN FINANCIAL SERVICES FROM FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN 2016-17
- TCS GLOBAL TREND STUDY ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REVEALS INDUSTRY WIDE INVESTMENT BY 2020
- SHOWPAD RESEARCH REVEALS 80 PERCENT OF SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE RIGHT CONTENT
- INFOSYS ANNOUNCES COMMITMENT TO CREATE 2,000 TECH JOBSIN NORTH CAROLINA BY 2021
- IN LEAD UP TO ELECTION, THERESA MAY PLEDGES TO SAFEGUARD SQUARE MILE JOBS
- CYBERESPIONAGE AND RANSOMWARE ATTACKS ARE ON THE INCREASE WARNS THE VERIZON 2017 DATA BREACH INVESTIGATIONS REPORT
- WILL AI REPLACE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR?
- What Can you Do with a Business Degree
- What Job Should I Have?
- RISK ON THE RUN, FED MUST DELIVER IN DECEMBER
- AVERAGE WAGE UK: WHAT SALARY SHOULD YOU BE EARNING AT YOUR AGE?
- PROFESSIONAL AND FINANCIAL SERVICES TO BE RECOGNISED AT LEICESTER BUSINESS FESTIVAL 2016
- PRODUCTIVITY IN BUSINESS
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- DIGITAL LABOR IS HERE TODAY. HERE’S HOW TO ADAPT YOUR BUSINESS
- TTM HEALTHCARE BOOSTED BY BROADLAKE INVESTMENT
- PAY IS RISING, BUT WE MUST OVERCOME THE SKILLS BARRIER
- RBNZ CUTS OCR TO 2.75%, S&P DOWNGRADES BRAZIL, BOE MEETING
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WORKERS RECEIVE HIGHEST LIFE ASSURANCE AND INCOME PROTECTION BENEFITS
- INDIAN BUSINESSES STRENGTHEN UK TIES WITH NEW BILATERAL AGREEMENT & LAUNCH OF UK ASSOCHAM BY ITS PRESIDENT MR. RANA KAPOOR
- CLOSE BROTHERS PROVIDES VITAL FUNDING FOR BIRMINGHAM MANUFACTURER
- IS THE GENERAL ELECTION AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH?
- THE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: CHINA
- THE HISTORY OF THE BOOKS AND THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING
- International giants move to Wales
- ESCAPING THE WEALTH GAP CAN MEAN FLEEING HOMETOWNS
- THE WORLD BANK GROUP’S INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION AND LEVI STRAUSS & CO. REWARD GARMENT SUPPLIERS FOR STRONGER LABOR, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY PERFORMANCE
- UK’S DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE STRATEGY UNDER SPOTLIGHT AT NEXTGEN14
- UK BUSINESSES TURN TO INTERIM MANAGERS TO DRIVE BUSINESS GROWTH
- CAVENDISH ADVISES LUXURY FITTED FURNITURE GROUP CANBURG ON £8 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM BRITISH GROWTH FUND
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT SOUGHT IN ASIA’S GROWTH POWERHOUSE – AND IT’S NOT CHINA
- DOES THE WORD ‘SUSTAINABLE’ HELP US TO MAKE GOOD INVESTMENTS?
- THE UK JOB MARKET FOR ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- INDUSTRY STOCKS YOU SIMPLY NEED TO INVEST IN
- TRADING THE UK MANUFACTURING PRODUCTION REPORT
- SMALL PULLBACK ON USD/CAD?
- RURAL INSURER WELCOMES ‘BUDGET FOR BUSINESS.’
- SAS R&D CENTRE FOR COMBATTING FRAUD AND FINANCIAL CRIME OPENS IN SCOTLAND
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE BUT NOT INVALUABLE
- The art of verbal intervention-ECB
- Investors can see new opportunities if they look past the headlines
- Business on the cyber war frontline
- MFPs – thinking documents not pages
- Why is Spain seeking a centralised budget control?
- 7.5 Ways to Make Your Communications More Memorable
- How does the Global Economic Crisis affect the Canadian Economy
- Time for Japan to Rise and Shine
- Speech by the World Bank Managing Director Sri Mulyani Indrawati at the China Development Forum
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- New Opportunities Emerge in Africa as China Graduates from Lower Skill Manufacturing
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...