- Caple enables ownership and control
- Progress and Challenges in Streamlining State Financial Services Licensing
- A new path to financial inclusion
- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- BNP Paribas Asset Management and CODE Investing complete first SME loan
- New research shows SME business owners face an equity dilemma
- How digitalizing voice brokerage could help fix our Money Markets
- The Truth About Debt Consolidation
- How to finance a motorcycle
- When and How to Plan for Retirement
- Business Cash Advances Explained
- UK banks braced for potentially turbulent Brexit
- Business Loans Explained
- Changing Credit Conditions Can Favour Dealer Finance
- Receptional WINS UK Digital Experience Award 2018!
- Barclays partners with leading fintech MarketInvoice
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Greentown China Holds Signing Ceremonies for US$1,400 Million Worth of Low Interest, Unsecured Loan Agreements in Hong Kong
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Can Debt Collectors Come To Your House?
- Limited impacts from ECB’s latest bad-loan initiative
- Scope has reviewed the performance of Elrond NPL 2017 S.r.l. – Italian NPL
- Pillsbury Continues Financial Services Industry Push, Adding Prominent Leveraged Finance Partners Mike Michetti and Joel Simon in New York
- Banks still have a stake in consumer credit – but must adopt new tech or risk losing out
- The Stars Group Completes Acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming
- Game of Designations: Ninth Circuit Overturns Bad Faith Finding
- Barclays launches £100,000 unsecured lending, as new research shows the value of faster finance to SMEs
- Värde Partners, Barclays And Guber Banca Acquire Non-Performing Loan Portfolio Originated By 53 Italian Cooperative, Rural AndPopolari Banks (GBV €1.4 Billion)
- Cerberus Agrees to Acquire a Majority Stake in Officine CST
- CODE Investing enters into strategic partnership with BNP Paribas Asset Management to originate SME loans
- Orrick Grows New York Finance Practice
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Your First Credit Card | What You Should Know
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- King & Spalding’s New York Office Expands Finance Practice
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- BNP Paribas Asset Management selects Link Asset Services as debt servicer for new SME Alternative Financing platform
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- PSP Investments posts strong performance in fiscal year 2018 – Net return of 9.8% brings net assets to $153.0 billion
- BNP Paribas Asset Management announces successful launch of SME Alternative Financing platform and completion of first loan
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Employers and the Government should support employees’ dependency on high-cost credit, says Neyber
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- Rising global debt and the risk of corporate default
- Scope affirms Spain’s credit rating of A- with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Kraton Corporation Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
- Almost a third of consumers see default as the responsibility of lenders – not the borrower
- Santander InnoVentures makes its first investment in Brazil via digital lending platform Creditas
- Banks recover 75% of defaulted debt owed by large corporate borrowers, finds new Global Credit Data report
- BASISBANK WILL MANAGE RISK AND ACCELERATE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITH FICO TECHNOLOGY
- ARE UK HOUSEHOLDS READY FOR RISE IN INTEREST RATE POST BREXIT?
- NESTA OPENS APPLICATIONS FOR NEXT PHASE OF OPEN UP CHALLENGE
- FINANCE AND RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY, SUZANNE L’HERNAULT, JOINS RIMON IN ITS NEW YORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OFFICE AS PARTNER
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING PARTNER LILLIAN STENFELDT JOINS RIMON’S SAN FRANCISCO AND SILICON VALLEY OFFICES
- FE CREDIT SIGNS A US$50 MILLION LOAN CONTRACT WITH LION ASIA
- What is a secured loan?
- What is a signature loan
- How to get a loan with no credit
- How to Manage Your Money?
- DEUTSCHE BANK PROVIDES A US$100 MILLION LOAN TO FE CREDIT
- BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT ENTERS INTO STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN ALTERNATIVE SME CREDIT SPECIALIST CAPLE
- MIRAE ASSET FINANCE VIETNAM TO ENGAGE IN A RELIABLE PARTNERSHIP WITH OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS
- 4FINANCE WELCOMES CREDIT RATING UPGRADE
- FREEDOM FINANCE ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BANK OF IRELAND TO PROVIDE GREATER ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE FINANCE
- ING BANK WILL USE FICO TECHNOLOGY TO POWER GROWTH IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- GROWTH STREET JOINS NESTA’S £5M OPEN UP CHALLENGE, AIMING TO TRANSFORM SMALL BUSINESS BANKING
- SOCIAL AND SUSTAINABLE CAPITAL RE-LAUNCHES ITS £30 MILLION OFFERING AS ‘THE THIRD SECTOR INVESTMENT FUND’ IN ANSWER TO SECTOR DEMANDS
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS HIRES LEADING FINANCE AND BANKING PARTNER IN MOSCOW
- EQUIFAX INCORPORATES INCOME ANALYSIS INTO AFFORDABILITY INDICATORS TO SUPPORT RESPONSIBLE LENDING
- FE CREDIT AIMS TO DRIVE CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS WITH THE LAUNCH OF VIETNAM’S FIRST INSTANT CREDIT CARD FACILITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ENTRUST DATACARD
- MCDERMOTT CONTINUES TO GROW ITS FINANCE AND PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICES
- 4FINANCE HOLDING PRICES $325M BOND ISSUE AND ACHIEVES SUCCESSFUL REFINANCING
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU: A CHALLENGE TO CONSIDER…
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- TBC BANK OF GEORGIA INCREASES LOAN APPROVAL RATE BY 40 PERCENT USING FICO TECHNOLOGY
- TWINO BECOMES FIRST P2P PLATFORM IN EUROPE TO LIST LOANS FROM RUSSIA
- WHITE & CASE PROMOTES 26 TO COUNSEL AND 15 TO LOCAL PARTNER
- UNSECURED LOAN– AND INDISPENSABLE TREND
- VPBANK APPROVES UNSECURED OVERDRAFT ONLINE
- TWINO GROUP, ONE OF EUROPE’S FASTEST GROWING CONSUMER LENDERS, HITS €300 MILLION IN ISSUED LOANS
- WHAT CAN LENDERS LEARN FROM THE MOTOR FINANCE SECTOR?
- FREEDOM FINANCE BOOSTS CONSUMER FINANCE AND MARKETING EXPERTISE WITH SENIOR HIRES
- CHESTER BUSINESS COMPARISON SITE EXPANDS ITS TEAM
- DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO HAVE MULTIPLE BUSINESS LOANS?
- RUSSIANS’ CREDIT PERFORMANCE REMAINS STEADY AT HISTORIC LOW, ACCORDING TO DATA FROM FICO AND NBKI
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- THE ENTREPRENEUR’S CHECKLIST FOR GETTING A BUSINESS LOAN.
- THE CLUES TO DETECTING FRAUD ARE HIDDEN IN RELATIONSHIPS
- ALTERNATIVE FINANCE FOR 2016: WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?
- KEY TRENDS IN OF CREDIT AND LOANS DECISIONS
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- FINANCE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES – WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
- AIFUL CORPORATION IMPROVES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE USING SMART AUTOMATION IN COLLECTIONS
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- HCL ENABLES INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL FINANCE TO DIGITALLY TRANSFORM ITS CONSUMER LENDING EXPERIENCE
- FE CREDIT PRAISED AS BEST CONSUMER FINANCE COMPANY VIETNAM 2015
- AGILITI FROM FISERV FUELLING CHANGE IN UK FINTECH
- ANACAP HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT WITH UNICREDIT FOR THE ACQUISITION OF €1.2BN UNICREDIT NPL CLAIMS
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- DOCUMENT-RELATED RISKS
- SOLVING DEBT PROBLEMS
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- CONSUMER LOANS OF UP TO VND 500 MILLION AT VPBANK
- VPBANK TO DEPLOY MOBILE CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- UK’S DEBT SAVVY CITIES REVEALED IN COUNTDOWN
- FITCH: SOUTH AFRICA SETS PRECEDENT FOR SENIOR BANK BAIL-IN
- CAVENDISH LEADS ON THE SALE OF FREEDOM FINANCE TO SOF ANNEX FUND
- FREEDOM FINANCE LTD ACQUIRED BY THE SOF ANNEX FUND
- NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY WINS FICO DECISION MANAGEMENT AWARD WITH STRATEGIC RISK INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM
- FISERV AND ANTHONY THOMSON INTRODUCE AGILITI TO ACCELERATE UK FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY TRANSFORMATION
- PHOEBUS SOFTWARE LIMITED TO LAUNCH IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- PANCREDIT: RE-BUILDING THE LENDING MARKET’S REPUTATION
- GLE ONELONDON TEAMS UP WITH LLOYDS BANK AND THE EIF TO LEND £5M TO LONDON SMES
- RUSSIAN CONSUMERS’ CREDIT HEALTH STABLE AFTER TWO-YEAR DECLINE, ACCORDING TO FICO AND NBKI DATA
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INTANGIBLE, INVISIBLE BUT NOT INVALUABLE
- GIVING THE CONSUMER CREDIT – A BEST PRACTICE APPROACH
- HUNTING FOR FUNDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Trade and Development Bank Business profile
- LENDING – WHERE IS IT HEADING – WITH OR WITHOUT BANKS?
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION AND MORE ABOUT IT.
- Failure to Raise the Debt Ceiling Can Shatter Financial Opportunities
- Tough New Regulator for Motor Trade
- ZUNO Delivers Automated Credit Decisions Using Cloud-Based FICO Originations Solution
- From Big Data to Big Marketing
- Banking protocol to improve and assist the administration of estates
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- What is asset-based lending?
- Reasons for an unsecured personal loan
- Fixed Charge Receivers: Accept now and ask questions later
- HOW TO KNOW YOUR CREDIT IS BAD? EVEN IF IT IS, DON’T WORRY TOO MUCH
- Is Ireland’s insolvency affecting its property market?
- What is Revolving Line of Credit
- How do you become bankrupt
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- DISADVANTAGES & RISKS OF PAYDAY LOANS
- Financial stability review – December 2011
- LOANS AND TYPES.
- A BREADTH OF FRESH AIR WHEN YOU ARE OUT OF MONEY IN MID-MONTH: PAYDAY LOANS
- YOU ARE OUT OF MONEY AND BANKRUPTCY IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT HOW TO GO ABOUT IT
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- READ SOME POINTS ABOUT CREDIT CARDS AND BAD CREDITS.
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...