- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- 3 ways you can stay compliant when it comes to data governance
- Surviving an uncertain world to thrive in 2020
- Could development finance be the saving grace of the real estate sector?
- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- What is Project Management?
- How to build wealth by Investing in Stocks
- Is the UK’s recent MTD legislation the new global tax blueprint?
- Back to the Future of Networking
- The latest research report from Siemens Financial Services indicates Manufacturers face countdown to gain competitive advantage from Industry 4.0
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- 5 Questions To Ask Your M&A Advisor Before You Sell Your Business
- Staying Productive when you’re self-employed
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- When and How to Plan for Retirement
- IT migration lessons learnt from the TSB crisis
- BlockShow returns to celebrate Blockchain in Asia with Asia Blockchain Week in November 2018
- ‘Adult toys’ auction market tells us about the rich and famous as consumers
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- What’s causing your back pain at work?
- Automation is making work ‘more human’, University of London research reveals
- Scope assigns AAA (AMR) to Allianz Global Investors in management overlay services
- Attracting the best tech talent to the FS sector with tech-enabled flexible working
- Financial Toolkit for Millennials
- How can you ask for your employees’ medical records under GDPR
- Commercial Aerospace Revenues Continue Deceleration, While Defense Speeds Ahead According to Deloitte Global Report
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Utilising your space – maximising returns on the workplace
- Counting the cost of expenses
- A turbulent relationship for the equities/bonds couple
- Hermes Credit strategies mark new milestones
- Attorney Offers Guidance on Accounting Liability Trends, Avoiding Litigation
- ECB’s carefully timed QE exit puts focus back on need for euro-area reforms
- The Return Of The Corporate Raider
- Countingup brings accounting and banking together for 1,000 customers in just 2 months.
- Blackberry KEY2: An Icon Reborn
- BlueVine Raises $60 Million in Series E Funding led by Menlo Ventures
- The Challenges Driving Demand for High Performance, In-Memory Computing Infrastructure
- DayMark® Safety Systems Revolutionizes the Food Services Industry With a Digital Distribution Platform for Food Labeling – Powered by Microsoft and Sonata
- Keep calm, it’s only GDPR! Seven questions to ask your technology provider
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- ASG Technologies Releases ASG-TMON® Performance Analyzer 11.0 to Help Enterprises Manage the Performance and Costs of IT Resources
- Compuware ThruPut Manager Empowers Next-Generation IT Staff to Optimize Mainframe Batch Execution
- SHOW ME THE MONEY: PLUM LAUNCHES INVESTMENT TOOL THAT CAN GIVE YOU CONTROL OVER WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- COUPA RECOGNISED AS A LEADER FOR PROCURE-TO-PAY APPLICATIONS IN THE IDC MARKETSCAPE REPORT
- THE FACTORS THAT WILL LIKELY IMPACT CURRENCY VALUES
- DELOITTE GLOBAL MINING REPORT EXPLORES KEY TRENDS IN 2018
- AICPA URGES IRS TO PROVIDE PROSPECTIVE PENALTY RELIEF
- THE YEAR OF THE ALTCOIN
- COUPA RECOGNISED AS A GLOBAL LEADERIN THE FIRST IDC MARKETSCAPE FOR PROCUREMENT APPLICATIONS
- AI, CLOUD CONTROL AND DATA STEWARDSHIP – KEY FACTORS IN MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR ORGANISATIONS’ DATA IN 2018
- THE SHIFT TOWARDS A PAYMENT-OVER-TIME FUTURE
- REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO PLAN FOR YOUR RETIREMENT NOW
- DELOITTE MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW: 5G TECHNOLOGY, RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST CONSTRUCTION MARKET, NON-PERFORMING LOANS, AND GCC FAMILY BUSINESSES
- PRUDENTIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT GROUP’S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR H2 2017
- HOW BANKS CAN DRIVE ADDED VALUE FROM THEIR COMMERCIAL CARDS
- GDPR: A Gift to the Digital Transformation
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- THE PAY EQUITY MARCH ON THE WEST COAST BEGINS: OREGON SIGNS EXPANSIVE EQUAL PAY LAW AND SAN FRANCISCO CONSIDERS SALARY HISTORY BAN
- THE IMPORTANCE OF TOTAL RETURNS AND HOW IT ENHANCES PROFITS ACROSS DIFFERENT MARKET ENVIRONMENTS
- BANKING 3.0: CAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS DIGITISE TO STAVE OFF THE FINTECH THREAT?
- NEWLY FOCUSED ONE IDENTITY FINISHES RECORD YEAR OF HELPING ORGANISATIONS GET IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT RIGHT
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- PSD2 – BY JOHN HARVIE, A DIRECTOR WITHIN PROTIVITI’S PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PRACTICE
- SHELL AND JAGUAR LAUNCH WORLD’S FIRST IN-CAR PAYMENT SYSTEM JUST FILL UP AND GO AS YOUR CAR PAYS FOR YOU
- HOLLYWOOD CYBERCRIME SPREE OFFERS 10 TIPS FOR PROTECTING PERSONAL PRIVACY
- BUSINESSES CAN’T IGNORE DIGITAL BENEFITS
- SAS CONTINUES GROWTH WITH 2016 REVENUE OF US$3.2 BILLION
- MOBILE-PAYMENTS ARE TAKING OFF — AND IT’S A LESSON FOR US ALL
- IT OUTAGES FINANCIALLY CRIPPLE RETAIL BUSINESSES
- DRIVING INNOVATION THROUGH STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS – AN EMERGING TREND?
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- FIRST CROSS-BORDER REWARDS PLATFORM UTU LAUNCHES, AIMS TO RE-IMAGINE THE LOYALTY ECOSYSTEM
- SMALL BUSINESSES NOW INVESTING BIG MONEY TO REDUCE THE RISKS OF CYBER CRIME
- ZERO-BASED BUDGETING – A GREAT IDEA, ONE STEP AT A TIME
- MEETING NEW EU DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION WITH PROFESSIONAL IT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- THE ENTREPRENEUR’S CHECKLIST FOR GETTING A BUSINESS LOAN.
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- HOW TO MAKE THE UK’S CASHLESS ECONOMY WORK
- UAE’S SHARI’A COMPLIANT NOOR BANK REDEFINING CONSUMER FINANCE BY “GETS IT DONE” PHILOSOPHY
- GOOGLE PHOTOS – CAN IT KEEP YOUR DIGITAL MEMORIES SAFE?
- AVOIDING UNKNOWN UNKNOWNS: WHY INVESTORS NEED FINANCIAL PLANNERS
- GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITION: PREDICTIONS FOR 2015
- TAPPING INTO THE FUTURE
- WEDO TECHNOLOGIES UNVEILS RAID TELECOM AT MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015
- FOUR REASONS WHY BANK ACCOUNT CHARGES WON’T PAY
- DON’T LET THE GRINCH STEAL CHRISTMAS
- OPTIMUM PERFORMING PROCUREMENT FUNCTIONS CAN SAVE LARGE CORPORATIONS £2.8M A YEAR IN LOGISTICS ALONE
- WELCOME THE BANKING ROBOTS INTO YOUR SEAT
- ARE INCUBATORS THE WAY TO ACCELERATE SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS?
- THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CAPACITY PLANNING CHALLENGE FOR 2015
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- MONEYBALL: HERE’S WHO YOU COULD HAVE SIGNED…
- NAVIGATING THE WORLD OF WORKPAPER MANAGEMENT
- HITTING THE ROAD: HOW TO CURE THE CRISIS IN UK COMMERCIAL BANKING BY HENRY BRAITHWAITE, OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, MARKETMAKERS
- UK MID-SIZED COMPANIES ARE AMONGST THE MOST EBULLIENT ABOUT THE PROSPECTS FOR COMPANY GROWTH FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2014, ACCORDING TO AN INTERNATIONAL AMERICAN EXPRESS® SURVEY
- THE FOUR KEYS TO LONGEVITY
- EUROPEAN BANKS’ RETURNS REVEAL RELUCTANT RECOVERY
- IT MAY HAVE BEEN A DRAW BUT US WIN THE TAX WAR
- GLOBAL AMERICAN EXPRESS/CFO SURVEY REVEALS A RETURN TO PROSPERITY IS FINALLY ON THE HORIZON FOR UK PLC
- PREDICTIVE TECHNOLOGY COMES UP TRUMPS
- BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE IN THE CLOUDS
- UK DESTINATION OF CHOICE FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
- P2P LENDING WITH MADISTON LENDLOANINVEST
- IT’S NOW 2014…TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT PAYMENTS
- MAJOR SOFTWARE UPGRADES DON’T HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE
- ALGO TRADING DEMANDS A NEW APPROACH TO BACK-TESTING
- FUNDS PROCESSING – UNLOCKING HIDDEN EFFICIENCIES
- Stop Waiting For it to Get Easier!
- AXIS BANK PLANS MAJOR MOBILE BANKING PUSH, AIMS TO REACH OUT TO 1.5 MILLION CUSTOMERS THROUGH NEW DELIVERY CHANNELS
- WHY IS THE US DOLLAR WEAK WHEN WAR IS AROUND THE CORNER?
- Investing In The Data Centre Of The Future
- THE RISE OF RETAIL FOREX
- Rising employment level in North Dakota drives local housing boom and foreign investor interest
- You vs. Debt: A Financial Education for Controlling Your Money & Debt
- The fake CEO – Kroll reveals the latest tricks used by fraudsters
- Technology Innovation, Investment as a Force for Economic Growth
- Buyer Beware the Annuity Oversell: Find the Fixed Indexed Product That Works for You
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Study Reveals How CNP Merchants Can Slash Fraud Risk
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Hard Tokens and The Hard Choice For Retail Banks
- Paper Receipts Bound for the Bin
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- Managing cash collection using Intuitive Dashboards and Alloc8
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
- A detailed view of business expenses is vital for effective cost cutting
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...