- Why eyes are on Africa: the e-commerce boom
- Growing Securities Company Celebrates 20 Years of Success with Finance Award
- Smart Axiata showcases sustainability and social impact practices in its 10th year of operations
- How to insure America’s future as the world’s leading economy
- Global monetary policy: from divergence to convergence again?
- Cyber threat to the legal sector: 6 proactive steps to take now
- Digital Identities: Creating Value for Individuals and Industries
- Taking your IT strategy from ‘reactive’ to ‘strategic
- The challenges of complying with conflicting regulations: reality versus practicality
- Five trends changing the face of payments
- Vision to Reality: Creating a Universal Digital ID for UK Financial Services Consumers
- The 2019 Morgan McKinley Salary Guide: Organisations’ hiring plans for 2018 hold up despite Brexit unpredictability
- 10 crucial employment law changes to look out for in 2019 – Advice by Peninsula Operations Director and HR Expert Alan Price
- ‘Mobility as a Service’is Already Here but Accessibility is Not
- Connecting Cambodia to a Sustainable Future
- How Startups Can Best Ride the “VC Wave” in Latin America
- Navigating the wall of worry with small caps
- With Accelerating the Economic Potential of Islamic Finance in Africa, the Prospects for Islamic Finance in Africa Look Increasingly Promising
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- Making investment migration fair for all
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Norway’s elevated property prices present risks, though buffers limit sovereign implications
- Scope affirms Poland’s credit rating of A+ with Stable Outlook
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- Turkey: The Future of Opportunity
- Multi-asset portfolio favoured as global markets hang in the balance
- Hermes: Italy and Europe – the integration dilemma
- The Fluid CFO: Adapting to the Evolution of Cybersecurity
- Hermes: Fixing Big Tech – saving the FANGs from themselves
- Scope affirms Land of Berlin credit rating of AAA with Stable Outlook
- Hermes: Overly protective
- Italy’s public debt: Fragile growth, new government’s programme raise questions on sustainability
- A View on Blockchain for Business—Transformational Blockbuster for UAE Businesses or ‘Slow Burn’?
- Gemalto brings secure, multi-factor authentication to Belgium’s pioneering national Mobile Identity scheme itsme®
- Ayming expands into Ireland to support growing innovation among local businesses
- Here’s Why Finance Departments Need a Document Management System
- Wolters Kluwer launches CCH GDPR Compliance product in the UK
- Formation of Italy’s new government raises questions on sovereign outlook, euro area reform
- Four companies. Thousands of jobs. $800 million of private development.
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Scope upgrades Greece’s long-term credit rating to B+ from B- and changes the Outlook to Positive
- Wolters Kluwer delivers CCH OneClick for UK accountancy practices and their clients
- The age of consent – who owns “Big Data”?
- Looking through the lens of history: 1960s versus today
- ABBYY launches Text Analytics for Contracts
- Harneys predicts major upswing in infrastructure investment in Argentina
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Trade wars: clash of the titans
- STARTING A FAMILY BUSINESS, THE DOS AND DON’TS
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- TRANSFORMING RED TAPE INTO AN OPPORTUNITY
- ROBUST GLOBAL MARKET SENTIMENT AND GEOPOLITICAL TURMOIL WARRANT PORTFOLIO DIVERSIFICATION
- The era of the weaker dollar
- INDIAN EQUITIES: EXPENSIVE, BUT UNDERPINNED BY DOMESTIC GROWTH
- THE ANNUAL MORGAN MCKINLEY SALARY GUIDE: GDPR AND IR35 DRIVING RECRUITMENT IN LONDON DESPITE BREXIT
- MYFIRMSAPP MAKES IT SIMPLER AND MORE AFFORDABLE FOR ACCOUNTANTS TO HAVE A CUSTOM APP IN 2018
- INVESTORS WILL NEED ‘RISK ASSETS’ TO BEAT INFLATION IN 2018
- THE CITY LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY
- VAT IN THE GULF CORPORATION COUNCIL—ACCELERATING COMPLIANCE WITH THE RIGHT ERP PLATFORM
- ANDEAN ECONOMIES: SAILING THROUGH A BETTER EXTERNAL AND LOCAL BACKDROP
- RSA EXTENDS BUSINESS-DRIVEN SECURITY™ PORTFOLIO TO HELP ADDRESS GDPR, RISK AND COMPLIANCE CHALLENGES
- MITON US OPPORTUNITIES FUND POSITIONED FOR STRENGTH IN SMALL AND MID-CAPS
- THE INVISIBLE NETWORK: BAE SYSTEMS REVEALS THE COMMON CHARACTERS INVOLVED IN MONEY LAUNDERING
- STANHOPE CAPITAL FORTNIGHTLY BULLETIN
- ATRADIUS PUBLISHES MENA COUNTRY REPORT FOR BUSINESSES
- RPA and Aging Population
- BANKING SECTOR’S PROBLEMS COULD TAKE OVER A DECADE TO RESOLVE – COLIN MCLEAN, SVM ASSET MANAGEMENT
- THE UK ELECTION – OUR KEY TAKEAWAYS SO FAR
- HPS POWERCARD USERS MEETING PUTS PAYMENTS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- FED POLICY: STILL BEHIND THE CURVE
- UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF SCRUTINY OVER HEADCOUNT LEVELS AND HIRING DECISIONS
- UK PRIVATE BANKING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT SUPPORTS ECONOMY, AS MORE CONSUMERS BUY INTO SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
- GROWTH AND INFLATION: A NEW NARRATIVE?
- ANDEAN ECONOMIES: POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS LIE AT THE HEART OF MACRO PROJECTIONS
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- INDIA: UNITED NATION?
- INVESTING IN LATIN AMERICA? START WITH CHILE
- JAPAN: A NEW WAVE OF POLICY INTERVENTION?
- BREXIT REFERENDUM – WHAT HAS THE FINAL PUSH DONE TO THE POUND AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR THE UK ECONOMY?
- USD STUMBLES, WEAK TRADING ACTIVITY EXPECTED AHEAD OF MEMORIAL DAY, JAPANESE INFLATION DECLINES AGAIN
- TRADESHIFT ENTERS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH BAIWANG TO ACCELERATE SUPPLY CHAIN DIGITISATION IN CHINA
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS HELP CREATE UK JOBS
- OUT-DATED INFLATION INDEX COSTS BUSINESSES OVER £210M
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- BRITONS WOULD RATHER FILL OUT THEIR ANNUAL TAX RETURN THAN SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMS, STUDY SUGGESTS
- IS THE EXODUS FROM CHINA’S REAL ESTATE MARKET HEADING TO EUROPE?
- OMIDYAR NETWORK LEADS INVESTMENT IN TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES CENTRAL BANKS TO ISSUE DIGITAL FIAT CURRENCY
- Banking in Macedonia
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- REFORM OF THE NON-DOM RULES
- THOMSON REUTERS LAUNCHES NEW ONESOURCETM GLOBAL TRADE SOFTWARE SOLUTION
- EULER HERMES: UK BUDGET; NEW CUT IN CORPORATE TAX TO STIMULATE INVESTMENT
- COMMENTS ON TODAY’S AUTUMN STATEMENT BY TOM ELLIOTT
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- LEADING TECH ENTREPRENEURS NAME THE ISLE OF MAN THE DIGITAL CURRENCY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
- LUXEMBOURG: TAX SYSTEM UNDER SCRUTINY
- “WHAT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SHOULD FOCUS ON TO PREVENT MONEY LAUNDERING”
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT SOUGHT IN ASIA’S GROWTH POWERHOUSE – AND IT’S NOT CHINA
- EULER HERMES UPGRADES 11 COUNTRIES RISK RATINGS
- EULER HERMES GCC UNDERSCORES IMPORTANCE OF TCI FOR SMES Insure Direct (Brokers) LLC and the DMCC Free Zone general insurance workshop features ‘How to Ease SMEs Access to Finance’
- REFLECTIONS ON LLP TAX CHANGES
- FRANCE: THE GOVERNMENT MUST ACT QUICKLY
- UK V BULGARIA PENALTY SHOOT-OUT
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- TAX FREE ATTRACTS CHINESE SHOPPERS
- Our reputation is the calling card of the expansion of Crèdit Andorrà’s private banking services into international markets
- Our power supplies are not yet facing a national emergency – but government consumers and industry all have to act to stop it becoming one
- Beyond the Banks – The rise of alternative finance
- Technology Innovation, Investment as a Force for Economic Growth
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- After the Storm
- How To Profit From Gold & Silver In Volatile Markets With Fixed Odds Trading
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- Is Italy facing a tax-burden?
- Turkey’s economic policy and foreign direct investment
- Pension reform in the Czech Republic
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- The Eurozone crisis: between suspense and rebound
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- The Financial Implications of SRI Growth
- European Debt Crisis Review
- Exploring the link between behavioural finance and technical analysis
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- Housing In Canada
- IMF Executive Board Completes Fourth Review Under Stand-By Arrangement for Greece and Approves €3.2 Billion Disbursement
- Canada in a Multi-Polar World
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
- The Challenges of Economic Policy Cooperation
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
- The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries 2011
- American Express Global Business Travel Announces More Than $2.3 Billion USD in New Client Wins Worldwide Including AXA Canada LTD and The University of Nottingham
- Sustaining EU10 Recovery Requires Strong Policy Action
- World Bank Approves New Financing for Priority Reforms in Indonesia
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...