- Building Blocks: 5 Reasons Governments Should Embrace Blockchain Technology
- The Race to Regulation
- The European Commission Voices its Concerns about Investor Immigration Schemes Such as the Cyprus Investment Programme
- Delta Summit launch: the Maltese government’s official blockchain event
- Bank and blockchain in Africa: A lot of African banks and government run when they hear the word crypto because of the effect they feel it will have on the economy and also loss of control
- The true cost of being a female millennial in the UK revealed
- BeQuant launch aims to shift the competition in institutional cryptocurrency trading
- Tapping into Card Payments: The Countries Reaping the Benefits of the Cashless Economy
- The World Blockchain Congress Malta 2018
- “A Market of Contrasts” – How can Fintechs Address the Diversity of the US Financial Services Sector?
- Cash: down, but not out
- CoinDesk’s Q2 ‘State of Blockchain’ Report Shows Project Funding Holds Strong as Markets Remain Flat
- Blockchain: Ingenious or Inconvenient?
- Intrapay Shows Momentum with Office Openings and Senior Hires
- ACCA appoints new head of Western Europe
- Hiring for regulatory changes dominates Accounting & Finance recruitment
- REVEALED: The Top 5 cities for graduates seeking finance career
- Workday continues European growth with Italy launch
- Natterbox and Changi Consulting unite to better connect businesses across the Mediterranean
- New Private Aviation Report Reveals the Preferences of the Business Elite and Wealthy Fliers
- NEW SPECIAL REPORT BY ARI RASTEGAR WARNS OF LOOMING MARKET CRASH
- ONE IDENTITY PARTNER CIRCLE SEES 49-PERCENT INCREASE IN GLOBAL CHANNEL SALES
- DEVERE TO EXPAND ITS GRADUATE PROGRAMME TO MEET GROWING AND EVOLVING DEMAND
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE IN GIBRALTAR: EXPERTS TO DISCUSS INDUSTRY PRESENT AND FUTURE
- FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS IN THE SEPA ZONE INCUR COSTS IN THE BILLIONS
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA FEATURED DISCUSSIONS ON THE NATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN STRATEGY AND CRYPTOCURRENCY LEGISLATION
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA TO DISCUSS CRYPTOCURRENCY REGULATION AND NATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN POLICY
- MIT REPRESENTATIVE TO PARTICIPATE IN PANEL DISCUSSION AT BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE MALTA
- MEDITERRANEAN BANK GOES LIVE WITH INFOSYS FINACLE LENDING SOLUTION
- BLOCKCHAIN & BITCOIN CONFERENCE STOCKHOLM BROUGHT TOGETHER POLITICIANS, INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS
- CYPRUS LEADS THE EUROPEAN UNION IN CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT (CBI) INDEX
- US OFFICIALLY WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD FOR PAID ANNUAL LEAVE
- INSTITUTIONAL AND FAMILY OFFICE INVESTORS SEE OPPORTUNITY IN VENTURE CAPITAL AND HIGH GROWTH TECH FIRMS
- SPAIN OUTSHINES THE REST FOR BRITONS LOOKING TO BUY ABROAD IN 2017
- CISI DEAL WITH BALTIC FINANCIAL ADVISERS ASSOCIATION GOOD FOR CONSUMERS AND PRACTITIONERS
- COUPA RELEASE 18 EXTENDS SPEND MANAGEMENT DEPTH
- RESEARCH REVEALS BREXIT AND GROWTH OF CHINESE FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES WILL FUEL EXPANSION OF EU FINANCIAL CENTRES
- CYPRUS PASSES LAW THAT RATIFIES THE HAGUE TRUST CONVENTION.
- PREPAID FINANCIAL SERVICES (PFS) ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF FINTECH SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS, SPECTRE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- EMERGING PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION RELEASES ANALYSIS OF POST-BREXIT OPTIONS FOR FINTECH GROWTH BEYOND 2019
- INSIDE LIBERTEX
- WIN SYSTEMS ACQUIRES GOLD CLUB IN LANDMARK TRANSACTION WITH THE BACKING OF METRIC CAPITAL PARTNERS
- VIDEO STUDENTS GO THE DISTANCE ON EUROPE INTERNSHIP
- 2017 PREDICTIONS: FINTECH, E-COMMERCE AND PAYMENTS
- DEVERE BOSS SUPPORTS GOVERNMENT RULE CHANGES ON OVERSEAS PENSION TRANSFERS
- LEADING UK BANK OPENS DOORS ON CAMPUS
- BANIF SELECTS PELICAN FOR PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
- CYPRUS FURTHER ENHANCES ITS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- PREPAID FINANCIAL SERVICES (PFS) ANNOUNCES THE CREATION OF 50 NEW JOBS
- FAQ’S ON APPLYING FOR A CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT BY INVESTMENT (PRP)
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT REMAINS PREFERRED CITIZENSHIP IN EUROPE
- THE EMERGING PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION’S REACTION TO THE EU REFERENDUM RESULT
- BREXIT TO FUEL DEMAND FOR UK PENSIONS TO BE MOVED OUT OF BRITAIN
- SECURITISATIONS ARE NEEDED TO FINANCE EUROPE’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY, SAYS MPG’S NEW GENERAL COUNSEL
- REVEALED: TOP 5 CITIES FOR GRADUATES SEEKING FINANCE CAREER
- MALTA’S NEW NAIF FRAMEWORK ADDRESSES ONE OF THE BIGGEST ISSUES IN FUND MANAGEMENT, MPG SAYS
- MALTA SET TO RIVAL LUXEMBOURG AS SECURITISATIONS PROVIDER
- DELOITTE “MIDDLE EAST POINT OF VIEW”: LACK OF PROPER PLANNING CAN DERAIL IFRS IMPLEMENTATION IN KSA
- DON’T IGNORE THE SMALL PRINT, WARNS TREAT-U-FAIR
- PARTNERS AND SENIOR DIRECTORS TRANSFER FROM THE DELOITTE NETWORK TO THE GCC
- The Future of Investor Immigration
- How will Game of Thrones season six impact on Spain’s tourism sector?
- WHEN IT COMES TO EMAIL IN EUROPE, ANDROID TRUMPS APPLE
- DEVERE CEO CHAMPIONS HMRC’S LATEST CLAMPDOWN ON OVERSEAS PENSION TRANSFERS
- SMARKETS BETTING EXCHANGE NAMES ALEXANDER WHELDON AS COMPANY’S FIRST CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- THE INTRODUCTION OF TARGET2-SECURITIES IN 2015: HARMONISING EUROPE’S SETTLEMENT STRUCTURE
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT INCREASINGLY ATTRACTIVE BY FOREIGN INVESTORS
- In the context of seeking “aafaq” to get to the happiness of the people Faisal bin Saoud Al Qassimi launched “happy customer” initiative
- CISI EXAM CANDIDATES GLOBALLY ACHIEVE OUTSTANDING RESULTS
- SUPER WEALTHY OPT FOR SECOND CITIZENSHIP
- EU COUNCIL MOVING CLOSER TO CLOSING TAX LOOPHOLES
- TURKISH BANK GARANTI WINS FICO DECISION MANAGEMENT AWARD FOR FRAUD CONTROL
- TOP TECH TALENT ENCOURAGED TO CHOOSE DAVID OVER GOLIATH
- BANKING ON TRUST
- MIRABAUD ASSET MANAGEMENT EXPANDS EUROPEAN COVERAGE WITH RECRUITMENT OF DAVID BASOLA FOR THE ITALIAN MARKET
- JUDICIAL INDEPENDENCE – CYPRUS RANKS 19TH IN EU
- YACHT LEASING SCHEME IN CYPRUS – A FRESH ANGLE
- OECD EARLY ADOPTERS GROUP COMMIT TO NEW TAX INFO EXCHANGE BY 2017
- PAYSAFECARD LAUNCHES MY PLUS LOYALTY PROGRAMME
- DEBRECKS FOUNDER JOINS CURZON PR TO OFFER FINANCIAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
- SHIPPING: CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY WHICH ARE RECOGNIZED BY CYPRUS
- INTEGRATION WITH PAYSAFECARD ENABLES CASH UPLOAD TO THE SKRILL DIGITAL WALLET
- LUXEMBOURG, LIECHTENSTEIN, MALTA, GREECE, ICELAND AND COLOMBIA COMMIT TO AUTOMATICALLY SHARE TAX INFORMATION
- SWISSQUOTE BANK AND GOLD-I JOIN FORCES FOR COMPELLING OFFERING TO MT4 BROKERS
- Why Every Bank Should Look To Corporate Prepaid
- CreditCall Celebrates One Year Chip and PIN mPOS Anniversary
- Award Winners 2013
- Profile & Readership
- SEPA: Friend or foe of innovation in Europe?
- List of Forex Brokers
- List of Stock Exchanges in Europe
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Southern Europe
- List of Countries in MENA
- List of Countries in Europe
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List Of Investment Banks In Malta
- The European Commission Geo-location Cookie Monster – Friend or Foe?
- List of Banks in Malta
- Malta secures its position as leading QROPS hub
- Retirees rush to transfer funds to QROPS
- The number of monetary financial institutions in the euro area and in the EU decreased further in 2011
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Expat wealth will be robust in 2012, says deVere Group
- Credit Europe Bank: net profit doubles to €102 million
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...