- Multi-tiered program gains significant global traction since May 2017 launch, drives tremendous growth in key global markets
- North American partner sales have increased 55-percent year-over-year
- Nearly 500 partners have sold One Identity software products in the last year, with increased global accreditation driving greater consistency in IAM skills
- Proven channel leader Roger Moffat hired as Director of Channel and Alliances, North America
One Identity, a proven leader in helping organisations get identity and access management (IAM) right, today announced the significant momentum its One Identity Partner Circle global program has gained since its May 2017 launch, evidenced by a 49-percent increase in year over year (YOY) global channel sales driven by increases of 55-percent in North America and 44-percent EMEA sales. One Identity Partner Circle provides a dedicated, multi-tiered partner program designed specifically for partners that sell, deploy and manage solutions across the entire award-winning One Identity portfolio. Additionally, the company announced it has appointed Roger Moffat to the role of Director of Channel and Alliances in North America, to continue the program’s strong growth trajectory through support of and commitment to its partner community and partner-driven business.
Less than a year after the launch of the program, One Identity and its Partner Circle members are seeing tremendous collective momentum around the world, which is expected to broaden when the company extends invitations to the recently acquired Balabit’s strong partner community, to join the One Identity Partner Circle. Several key milestones and trends One Identity’s partner program saw were:
- Aggressive YOY sales and partner attach rate growth, globally: The program has seen impressive growth in channel sales with strong partner involvement across focus geographies, with nearly 500 partners having sold One Identity solutions in the last year. In addition to the previously noted global, North America and EMEA sales growth, the APJ region saw a 237-percent increase in YOY channel sales. Globally, the program saw a 61-percent attach rate.
- Skyrocketing Partner Circle accreditations and “Plus” certifications: Since launch, 95 partners earned One Identity Partner Circle accreditation. Twenty three of those partners achieved “Plus” status, meaning they have demonstrated the highest commitment to and passion for customer success, and they have met the most stringent technical competency and practice development standards required to be designated as preferred delivery partners.
- Massive volume of training course completion: As part of the Partner Circle Program, One Identity offers online trainings and instructor-led courses for partners to gain a deeper knowledge of One Identity solutions. One Identity partners have completed 2,600 courses — a testament to the value these tools and resources continue to bring to their everyday jobs.
- Renowned industry awards & accolades: CRN (a brand of The Channel Company) recently named Andrew Clarke, One Identity’s Director of Strategic Alliances & Channel Partnerships, to its prestigious 2018 Channel Chiefs list. By receiving this recognition, Andrew has been designated as one of the top 50 global leaders in the IT channel due to his dedication to the channel partner community and driving business growth and innovation.
- Unprecedented attendance of One Identity champions to partner and user conference: The launch of the global UNITE partner and user conference series offered One Identity Partner Circle leaders the unique opportunity to discuss and learn about the business and technical challenges related to IAM, identity governance, privileged access management, and identity as a service. The initial conference was held in Newport Beach, California, followed by Valletta, Malta; and Bangkok, Thailand. Upcoming conferences include: Nice, France on April 9-12, 2018, and in US in the fall.
“The tremendous momentum reported today on the success of our One Identity Partner Program since the relatively short time it has been active, is strong evidence of the company’s aggressive drive to support our partners in helping them address their customers’ glaring security and business productivity concerns.” said Andrew Clarke, director, EMEA strategic alliances & channel partnerships at One Identity. “One Identity’s tireless commitment to its partners in every corner of the globe is seen in the comprehensive solutions and support we provide and we will not slow down our efforts to develop new ways that fortify our partners to help organisations get IAM right.”
In addition to impressive YOY channel momentum, the company has recently hired on Roger Moffat, a channel veteran with more than 20 years of experience driving channel strategy and program development. Moffat brings a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of today’s IT partners to the role of Director of Channel and Alliances. He most recently held the position of Director of Channel and Alliances at SUSE, where he increased channel profitability and partner growth through the company’s first Channel Program and partner portal.
“One of the primary reasons for One Identity’s recognised success over the past year is its partners, who have realised the importance of identity access and privileged account management as fundamental for their customers’ security,” said Roger Moffat, Director of Channel & Alliances, North America, One Identity. “In my new role, I look forward to working with this strong partner network to continue their steady growth trajectory by providing training, engagement and ongoing support that addresses pressing needs of customer organisations worldwide.”
“Historically, One Identity’s business in Asia Pacific Japan has been driven predominantly through partners, so as we rebranded our company in the last year, we resolved to commit a great deal of investment and time to rejuvenate and strengthen these important relationships in this region,” said Lennie Tan, Vice President of Asia Pacific & Japan, One Identity. “With this renewed commitment and steady onslaught of resources—starting with the first-ever UNITE conference which celebrates the success of our partners—we were able to achieve amazing year-over-year channel sales growth and overall momentum.”
“One Identity IAM solutions are an easy sell to our customers, who understand the importance of managing identities and account access to their overall security postures, and enabling their transformations to the digital world,” said Mike Thompson, Managing Partner, ICSynergy. “Not only does One Identity help organisations get IAM right, One Identity has gotten partner programs right, with the correct mix of support, product offerings, and incentives.”
“Events in 2017 led to a marked change in the way Core sells to our Managed Service and traditional Professional Service clients, as our customer’s focus has been shifted to the looming GDPR regulations with identity and access management solutions, including privileged account management and identity governance, being a key factor in meeting these requirements,” said Lloyd Carnie, chief technology officer at Core based in London, UK. “We are thrilled to have One Identity be a leading player in our company’s solution offerings, which will only be strengthened by the recent Balabit acquisition, so that we can ensure our customers will not be impacted by these harsh penalties.”
“As our customers digitally transform their enterprise infrastructures, they need solutions that will not get in the way of those efforts, and One Identity’s product portfolio exemplifies those solutions,” said Tim Spires, President, EST Group. “Identity and access management including privileged account management and identity governance, are fundamental for secure IT operations, but they are so often neglected due to the perceived complexity of solution deployment and constant change in the business environment. One Identity streamlines these processes, making them the perfect fit with any customer scenario.”
Recognising One Identity Partners
At the first-ever North America, EMEA and APJ UNITE Partner conferences held in October 2017, November 2017, February 2018, respectively, One Identity recognised top-performing Partner Circle Program partners during a UNITE Partner Award ceremony and celebration dinner.
The following partners were acknowledged in the below categories for each region:
- NAM 2017 UNITE Partner Award Winners:
- Best New Partner of the Year: Rallypoint Solutions
- Best Solution Sale: EST Group
- Best Collaborative Sale: Immersion Technology Services
- Partner of the Year: ICSynergy
- EMEA 2017 UNITE Partner Award Winners:
- Best Solution Sale: Devoteam
- Best New Partner: Centerprise International
- Partner of the Year: Intragen
- APJ 2018 UNITE Partner Award Winners:
- Best Partner Presales: Weicloud Technology Co., Ltd.
- Most Promising Partner Sales: nForce Secure Co., Ltd.
- Partner of the Year: Data World Computer & Communication Ltd